You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 60 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Thank you for these tips
But I do not agree with you very much that risk is a reason for success
There are much more important data, such as patience, knowledge and diligence
Without one of these three
Taking a risk will not make a person wealthy or higher up.

Yes, my friend. I agree with you, and in my opinion, fear is a graveyard of opportunity. Sometimes we have to take risks and take risks, but not like fools. We also have to pay attention.

If we are always afraid of whatever work we will do we will never succeed we need to be brave to not fail this life needs to be strong and not look back it is a time of challenge.

My friend, this is right. We must always be courageous, believe in ourselves, and be able to accept defeats because this will allow us to gain sufficient experience in the future, which will allow us to earn good money in any field we choose.

a quotation

Of course my friend.

This is true. If we want to success, we must not be afraid to take risks. Work hard and not be afraid of failure and making mistakes. Mistakes are what teach us.

• +4 1

Yes it is definitely true if you need success then don't fear to take risk because I believe that every success came with a risk so you have to take more risks in order to be successful in life

Yes, this is true. We must challenge the circumstances and fight in order to improve our conditions and secure a good life for our families. Therefore, we have to take risks and not be afraid and hesitate, otherwise we will remain in our place.

• +4 1

Already, my friend .. Thank you very much.. Besides your words.. Will tell what comes.. From my point of view, I don't think anything comes easily .. Everything needs fatigue, hardship and risk.. Especially to succeed, he needs to take risks and conquer oneself.

fear of risk make our thinking better and we be more aware about trading 

risk as we can tell its mean doing something might hurt us make us lose or coins , i don't understand why we shouldn't fear the risk

You are absolutely right fear is the biggest enemy in our success so we must overcome our fear if you really get the success because we take some steps maybe these have some risk if we have a trust yourself then we must take these steps but if we have fear of losing things then we don't take a step and lose everything it is very necessary to control your emotions and fears if we really grow with success

Dear friend,
Thank you for sharing this topic because it was inspiring and influencing me, and of course your words are correct as we must fight failure and never surrender to it and the ability to bear losses that will enable us to gain experience in the future.

If we take risk then we can succefull and sometime we lose therefore risk is necessary for more achievement .and confidence go to near to succees and if we afraid then we cannot succefull.

• +4 1

You are right friend actually success is something above the fear because if we want success in our life than we have to take the risk and have to do our full efforts which ever business you have choosen like if you want to work in trading than you have to come free of fear.

Yes, it is true every time you risk you will learn new things and gain more experience than before. If you want to take a risk, you must be in the money you've won so that you don't lose all of the money.

You are correct; no one can reach their target on the first try. Any person is bound to make mistakes when they are learning something for the first time. Risk is inherent in any business; you either win or lose, but we need trust.

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend if you want to successful in the future I think you should not afraid awful taking risk because when you take risk it is a 5050 percent chance you lose or win if somehow you are innovating winning side I think it is very beneficial for you also it is a shortcut but also helpful for this feature and good luck

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend it is very useful information you put in your post if you want to successful share taking risk because when you take a risk it is a chance that you can lose money or you can earn money if you want to become successful in your life I think don't afraid of taking a risk

• +3 1

My dear friend, thank you very much for this advice,  You are absolutely right, People fight with each other to be successful in life. They fight. They try to humiliate each other. If you want to be successful, you need to have a passion for it. The information you have given me is very useful to me again thankuu

Thank you very much for your valuable advice, Yes, you are right that if you want to be successful you have to take risks, If you get afraid then you are left behind forever, Fear is man's greatest enemy, and especially for a business man , if he is afraid, he can never trade or work.

Your speech is amazing, thank you very much bro.

You're right, in the life we have to be brave and take the risks.

We have to face the difficulties and get over them.

No pain no gain, we should handle the cost.

Thanks again buddy

There is no easy job and everything is difficult at the beginning. Therefore, all people who want to succeed in a certain field must know that the risks are present and if they do not take these risks, they will definitely fail.

• +2 1

Yes does successful people have no fierce of failures no fierce about comments no fears of laughing people on them. If you have to be a successful person you should not be fariboles from Risk you should take this make yourself sure you can do this you will be successful soon as you will make your mind positive.

Fear of failure is what hinders most people's progress, so they quickly give up and become frustrated.  If you want to succeed, you have to forget to give up and be confident that if you consistently do well, you will succeed one day.

• +3 1

Hi dear 

This is true and i am agree with you. Fear is the main hardle of our lath towards struggle so we should have confidence on ourselves and try to do hard work.

All the best thank you

Success is steps for every person to reach success after completing these steps from a good position to work and start learning well, starting with practical experiences and learning from the experiences of others.  If you lose and fail, you have to start over in order to reach success.

• +2 1