A Question About The Rules - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Question About The Rules

Hello my friends. I have a simple question here.

Is it okay to open the same account on an android phone and on a laptop? Will I get banned in this situation?

You have no problem, you are using different devices to access the same account, the problem is when two account are created with the same IP or wifi address, this would be taken as multiple accounts and you'll be banned.

No my friend, you will not get banned for this , the problem is when you open tow account in one device, in this you can get banned, but if you have a one account in more than one device, than you don’t have any problem. Don’t worry.

No theris no problem with that as long as its the same one account you are opening on both android phone and laptop,you should just be careful not to open a new account on your devices or you will get banned thanks.

Give me love if you have found help from my post.

There is no problem with this, as long as you have the same account that opens on both Android phones and laptops, you should be careful not to open a new account or have any restrictions on your devices.

If you help me with my post, give me love.

There is no problem as long as it is the same account, now if you open two accounts with the same connection or IP address there you will have serious problems, so do not worry that on different devices with the same account there is no problem.

If you are using one account on these two devices then it should not be a problem as it is still only one account. However, the only cause for ban is if you have multiple accounts. Therefore i do not see a problem with what you are asking and i think that you should be perfectly fine if you use the forum on both your android and your laptop as it is not in violation of any of the rules.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No, my friend, this is not a violation of the rules of the forum as long as you have one account on one ip you will not be banned because of that and you can use your account on the phone and computer

Thanks for replying my friends. I was really scared of getting banned as I would have to to everything all over again. 

@epidemia could please lock this topic! Thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 1