A Small Tip For All Members - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

You are right, my friend, but honestly, I am new here and always and I think and search for new topics, and I also sometimes ask about several things, so I search for them in the forum and there are many things that I wanted to know and ask about, and I found that the topic I want has already been raised so I do not publish it

a dmall tips for all members is taht we have to focus on our contnet which give benefits to others by reading. Follow the rules and regulations provided by the forum and we cannot break these rules if we want safe and get success in this forum 

Yes absolutely I keep observing that too mate, we should endeavor to be creating new topics in the forum, although I know it's not easy but we should try and be creating new topics so that we can improve this forum.

Hello my friend
As for me, I am still a beginner in this forum and lack experience and information. Therefore, I am working on increasing my information in order to be able to provide benefit and assistance.
Good luck to you

I hope you are all fine my friends. The most important advice I would like to point out is that we must have sufficient experience before participating in this forum and consult with senior members before starting, especially for beginners, so that they are not exposed to warning points or prohibitions. It is difficult at first, but soon becomes easy and fun.

This is true .. very old issues have been answered, but these topics can be useful and effective for new members and provide them with information that is important and useful to them.

I know fresh content need in this forum because most of topics are old, but when I am new in this forum I post some topics, but unfortunately most of topics are deleted, I am really irritated because I search this topics in some platforms, but I can't do copy paste just I pick the basic point and modify my own way then post this topics, but 90% topics are deleted, so I decides to never post any topic...!!!!

I used to enjoy publishing blogs, but after receiving a notice, I became reluctant to blog about it because I don't want to be banned.

Maroua edited this page on April 7, 2020.

We should try to create new topics so that we can benefit from learning new topics on a daily basis. Keep trying to publish new topics.

I agree with you, my friend, that most people respond, because the rate of post removal is much higher than the rate of deleting a comment, so you see people tend to create more comments. In any case, click on the option to display the most recent posts. The posts will be arranged from the most recent to the oldest to see all new

• +5 1

Welcome.I certainly agree with you.We have to find new and useful topics and I share them with other users that is really important here in the forum, but at the same time we should not post anything just for writing .Our topics should be valuable.

I like your recommendation; it is true that we often feel more relaxed referring to other important subjects; in my situation, it is difficult for me to come up with my own subject and be able to use it to express myself freely; instead, I prefer to read and write on a topic that I am familiar with, or to search for a topic that affects me to think about and respond on.

Make new helpful and useful posts to share some new and good knowledge. And you can only do this when you learn, research and increase your knowledge and ideas. And always be a sincere member and work honestly. Thanks 👍

I agree with you. There are a lot of news we can find ob Google related to Crypto currencies. We can read the topics on Google and make our own topic with our own words on Cryptotalk.

Yes dear you are absolutely right. Many members does not interested in creating new topics. Many members do not create new topics on this platform because they are at risk of being banned. 

• +1 1

You have the right of my dear friend, as we are here in this forum to sing and enrich us with valuable publications and rich content, enriching us with abundant financial returns. Yes, our presence here should not be limited to comments only, but to write useful topics.

We must contribute to this website in order to make significant progress, gaining more and new experience every day. It seems to me to be a significant lack that we do not share like many people who are committed to discussing issues on a daily basis. I'm joining you because I'm a guy He almost never publishes, and as a result, I'll start sharing the results of my arrival here at the forum a while ago with all of you.

You are right my dear friend we should create our own topics all the members should create unique and charming topics for other members so that we can help each other's thank you best of luck I hope you will understand my point.

Good advice. The topics expire that is why each one should update and search the internet for recent cryptographic material that allows us to have a better understanding of the handling of the currency and its extensions in order to create striking and fresh topics that strengthen the forum.

You are right, Most of the posts here are comments and responses, and i think the reason members don't write topics is the fear of deleting these posts. This is wrong. We must trust ourselves and write articles and comments. So we always have to search for new content and write ideas to help the rest of the forum.

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, but some are afraid of deleting the post or receiving warning points, so they must take sufficient time to study and research until they reach important, new and useful ideas, but there is a small problem,

I searched a lot, but all I found was presented in the forum, and I am still searching and will not stop searching, but there are some members who do not have patience like me, so what do you think I can do?

• +5 1

Making fresh topics are always good for the forum. But as many of the topics that are easily be discussed or can be posted easily without further knowledge about crypto has already been posted. That's why new posts are getting less in members now, But I believe.. as our knowledge are increasing day by day through the forum, we will be able to make far more useful posts than that the forum offers now.

Don't be afraid of posting my friend, maybe you forgot a rule and the administrators saw your mistake.
You should be more careful and review your posts and look for any problem that may cause a ban.

Frankly, I am a beginner here .. I started the first 100 posts in the responses only .. but I thought about creating a new topic about cryptography and cryptocurrencies .. Creating topics is a very important matter in this forum for its development and the active participation of members in it

Yes i comment alot here because I am newbie. I haven't posted any content yet. I want to gain knowledge and more information to work and a little bit experience which come to us with a time. But you are also saying absolutely right