A Small Tip For All Members - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Good option dear for effective work pn Crypto talk.

Gpu minning Rig WORKING ABILITY ?

Can you suggest a A platform which might be better than Crypto talk ??

How to earn more profit simpy in trading ?

Our work not much affect ot give much to us ?

How can this be advanced according to modern ways ?

These all are my suggestions 

If you are newbie in cryptotalk the  the beginner section is the best platform  you can work on it. Easily and eanne money it is very easy way for getting knowledge and experience to work on this platform for the first time it is very useful and help Full in future to make topics and posted comments on it.

It is difficult for this forum to create topics because the old members have published many ideas and information before, and because of the fear of being banned or receiving warning points for this reason all members only publish responses to topics

We learn here by sharing and discussing publications by commenting on them, and this is an important matter that helps develop and enrich our knowledge.
And we have to search for everything new to develop the world of cryptography more and more

Presently the forum is lacking newer topics which is really bad and didn't supposed to be,the number of comments is way too far to be compared with the number of topics available, I think its high time we start coming up with new topics for us to all benefit and also for the forum to improve

focus on subtracting new interesting topics that every body can make use of it. and try to give comments that REALLY express your opinion even if it was a negative one 

Dear Friend
We can participate in new and old topics if we want to gain the knowledge we want, because the most important publications are old and we have to review them from time to time to be able to access the information we want about cryptocurrencies.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

One thing I want to say about this is that everyone must post usefully. No one will post any useless. Write something so that others can learn from it. Thank you.

Yes you are definitely correct. If we make new fresh posts it's really helps everyone ones to get knowledge about new things and also their thinking about new knowledges will increase. So every one try to post new contents.

Yes,It's true my friend. But many of the workers of this forum have no idea how they make a post with new topics,how they give so much information etc.On the other hand,many new members are joined in this forum so the beginners have no idea how they start work here. So,we should help each other here.

Yes, my dear friend, I think you are right about this, I noticed a few new posts, and most of the posts and comments on old posts, this thing I think will motivate the old members to share new posts.

I think that the old and senior will help in this sense because I'm still a new member in the platform who still learning about the platform from the senior members of the platform,  so we hope to create to some topics in the near time, thank you so much.

I can see that people are not creating much new topics due to fear of the topic getting deleted i am telling you this problem will lead to the demise of the forum in a long term version so we have to think of some solution

You really are right
But also junior members benefit from the comments and responses, they are getting more experience and knowledge, so join this forum

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend I agree Wi. All members of the crypto forum must create a different crypto publication to help the forum evolve. We also assist members. Certainly not all members of the forum have the same ideas and information. We must always provide useful content that will benefit beginners and adults of this forum as well. Because our shoulders are only in reply This Will Make the forum weak and the members will be bored with the same information every day. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Work with the best way and hardly. If you have knowledge then you get the money which you have a no idea to receiving. This is the best to learn and give the knowledge.

My dear friend, I agree with you and I hope that everyone creates new topics with distinctive content and that other members benefit from, but some fear making mistakes and receiving warning or ban points

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right my dear friend many of the members reply the post's not creates new and fresh topics on this platform... I think whose keep much knowledge about this platform so then they create useful topics on this platform... And if any newbies create topic so then they must research about the something new... 

Sometimes it is hard to make new topics because there a lot of existing topics here but not spamming can be help also and it does not matter whether it is old or not as long as we obey the rules and regulations here.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in fact your words are completely correct, but in my personal opinion there is a benefit from the topics of our elderly colleagues as we are here in the beginners section to learn how to formulate a topic and publish it without errors, and in fact the search for a new topic may take some time, as I think there is a problem. Recently, it is represented by deleting some topics because they are based on information that everyone has known and have become old, or some topics may be similar by chance, but then they will be deleted as well, in the end we are here to help and support each other in order to improve the forum and achieve our goals.

42 minutes ago, Danyel said:

Welcome to this great group. To create topics you need to be able to create them, and not copy the others text. It is necessary to write in your own words what and how, but you cannot copy. Yes, you are right, the forum is only a plus, depending on how many topics users create. Best of luck.

@DanyelH The forum will grow over time, each time a user enters they will see the same topics to comment on, but with the passage of time they will make their own publications and the growth will be very positive, it is just a matter of waiting and seeing that the benefits will come, All good things need time and Cryptotalk goes that way, we must focus on uploading our accounts to prepare them when the time comes to use them for advertising, at that moment we will see that it was worth the work, greetings.

Unfortunately, my dear, I noticed the same observation previously. This topic is spreading widely in the forum. The topics raised recently, so that they are the same as the previous ones, but are repeated in a new topic, i.e. stolen from someone else, so this matter is somewhat not good and we must participate in recent topics that must have spread recently And the topics are strange and fit the value of the wonderful forum, it is a really wonderful forum Thank you very much

• +4 1

You always have to provide renewed and ideas-rich topics and publications with useful meaning for everyone to read well, interact with them, evaluate them and fully adhere to forum standards to avoid bans.

You're right, I've also noticed that most of the responses are for the topics a bit old.
The world of cryptography is vast and full of information, so everyone should research more about crypto talk.

• +3 1

Dear friend, I would like to give you some tips on working in this forum. If you want to be successful by working in this forum, you must first increase your reputation.  Moreover, others have to react so that they also react to us. However, reputations will increase and we can be successful.

• +2 1