A Small Tip For All Members - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Yes you are right, I saw many people  are replying  old posts.Because they don't find out new post.They should make own post for helping those people  who are new here. The new people also get inspire for making post. So we should make refreshing post for all.

• +3 1

Actually, some posts topics already exist, so instead of repeating the same topic and later getting deleted, it's better to just comment. But it's a good idea to create new posts.

• +2 1

Thank you for your tip. I will try follow this. New and creative posts will help the forum as well as the members. They will have new stuff to comment. Creativity is a basic at this platform. We can create the posts according to our own personal experiences on crypto talk.

• +2 1

I agree with you that most people are satisfied with commenting and responding because it is a simple matter. Either creating the topic needs to do a lot of research and publish valuable and useful topics, and this matter is still difficult for most of them, and the fear of their topic being deleted still dominates them.

My member friends, I advise you the most important advice to stay at work in this forum, which is not to create two accounts for the forum so as not to be banned immediately in both accounts if they are used on the same device or the IP of the network This is the most important advice for everyone Thank you

• +4 1

Thank you for reminding us about our work. You are absolutely right. Most of the members have taken the easy option of just commenting on a post rather than taking the trouble of creating a topic. This is due to fear of being banned or getting lower or negative reputation. It is also because they don't have any topic in their minds at the moment.

There are many topic in this forum. Creating topic is never enough for this forum. The more we create topic the more we contribute in this forum. There are many topics that are locked by the administrators because of being old or served the purpose. So yeah we need to create topics by taking our time in order to make this forum better.

• +2 1

yes I agree with you that new begginers have to make new topics so there is more traffic and more people comment on that topic but one problem that we all are facing is that our posts are going to be deleted maybe it is repeated or so most  of the members comment on the previous post for better knowledge of the forum.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Of course.  We should create new topics with emphasis on each topic.  Here people earn easily through post.  But we have to create new things with serious patience.  Which is beneficial and important for people.  Most of them discuss old issues here.  We should think of new topics for improvement and it is possible to take the forum to another height through all new ideas.

• +1 1

Yes most of old topic, we are repling on that old post. But if we creats new post then we can take more reputation which will effect our payment. But most of new mumber fell hesitant, because they think if we made useless post then we can ban from this forum. So in this way they don't make any new post.  But this type of hesitation is fake, because with this you will lose your self confidence. So if you tryand ir maybe wrong, but it can be right with other people opinion. 

• +2 1

I don't want to be an icon, because if at all I don't know that the topic already existed an I still write same, I don't want to be a subject 

You are right my friend, the number of replies and comments are greater than the number of posts. I think the main reason of this situation is could be that many topics already have been posted by the old members. If someone post the new post then he received a warning point on duplicate post. The fear of duplicate post may be the cause of not posting the new topic by members.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

There are some people  or users that are creating topics because  thay can create topics and some of the times you find other people  that can not make topics so they put replies.

• +2 1

I may not be the most suitable person but my humble opinion, new topics are not created because many of them are deleted and especially the other users pass by therefore they do not contribute anything and the administrators end up eliminating them
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck and great winnings for everyone

• +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

This is a motivating topic to encourage members to create more topics while answering very old topics. I think old topics are useful therefore they are open and not locked by moderators. Why don't I create new topics? Since I find my problem in the search bar and find what I'm posting, I search this forum first to avoid content duplication and then proceed to avoid any penalties. I'm new and there are a lot of topics that I want to answer to come up with ideas to create some useful topics in the future, thanks for your encouraging topic. 

• +1 1

There is a powerful stand to what we do have right now we need to put together every structure and build on that we need to  grow and create the greatest strategy to post new content and be able to work on that we are seeing people only respond and I think this is because of repeated comments and posts, this would only mean that the content has made people fatigued 

• +3 1

That's right people are afraid of creating new posts because it needs courage to do that. They need to do their research so they can give correct information to the other members, but it's a painful process. Some people create posts but those posts are useless. I know it might look like there's no benefit to replying old posts but if your reply is informative i am pretty sure someone will see it and find it useful.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I agree with you, most of the topics that are created recently are not informative in any way, it is obvious that they are created with the sole intent to earn free satoshis because they are so useless. The moderators delete them frequently so the number of recently written useful posts are getting lower and lower each passing day. All members should pay attention to the basic forum rules when creating topics and writing content in them. Thanks for reading and have a nice evening

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Actually the number of topics is less than the number of comments 

We can do our best to change this by creating more topics to improve the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

definitely, i've observed that the proportion of comments and responses is a whole lot more than new subjects, but i constantly attempt to percentage beneficial facts with members, it is not only associated with the remark.

• +1 1

I am fully agreed with your point of view but as i am not here for so long so that's why i have not so much experience and i also don't know how to make and post on new topics but i would surely want to do that if someone or seniors will guide me. Thanks!

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend Yes, I noticed that as well, but for me, I am still a beginner in that and I am afraid that I will be banned in my early stages on the site if I create posts directly

A smaill tips for all.member i say my dear members crypto talk is very important and Helpful website. There are Many people work in THIS site. Daily a lot of people earn money from this site. So i suggested always attention to your work

There are very important hint a newbie is suppose to know there are certain rules and regulation which very important for newbie to know because if you fall victim on the following rules you will banned from using cryptotalk this rules are as follow

1 No spamming

2 No copy and paste

3 Plegarism 

@Shantos @Abideen @Prince MS

• +1 1

There are a lot of news we can find ob Google related to Crypto currencies. If we make new topic then it will be good for cryptotalk forums. We will not only comment on other posts. This will force members to post one topic daily and based on the number of active members, a lot of fresh topics will be posted daily. 

• +1 1