Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

, I hope you are well.  There is one thing that will make you fail or succeed in this crypto journey, which is that you must have a plan before you can start doing what you want to do and succeed.  Many of us are failing and losing money on trading or investing in crypto in other ways because we have no plans.

Trading is like any other business that we do in our daily live and we always plan them from how we start and we remember that there are profit-loss in the business.  So, we also plan everything for what to do if we lose, but many of us in crypto trading have no plans, we just start trading and that’s exactly why we lost so many times.

You're not late, I was just like you.  I lost when I traded because I had no plans!  But now I make good profits every day through Bitcoin Bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do that too.  Plan for your business.

You are very right mate, if you dedicate your time and work hard  in this platform you will have nothing to regret. You will be able to have money to cater for your daily expenses. Follow the rules and regulations and start earning. I wish you luck

Thank you for this motivation. I also do my best to enter the trading field. I have been searching for trading strategies for a while so that I can enter the trading field without fear.

We can just assume that from a soccer field without goal post. Both of the teams will just fight and if there is no goal then that game will be meaningless. That's the exact thing with our life. If we're not setting a goal in our lives then there is no mean of our journey. 

There are no special plans for the future, and I do not think that coding will ever protect me from poverty, but if there is other work with coding that may help to face difficulties and poverty.

Of course my friend I joined this forum to learn and be able to operate in the world of cryptocurrency in the hope of achieving my financial freedom, I know it is a long road but I have already started to walk it and my plan is to dedicate myself only to the crypto market and live from its profits. 

It is true the world of cryptocurrencies is quite complex and the market is even more complex so we must have a good preparation and spend a lot of time studying to be well educated financially, otherwise it will fail and it will be something very frustrating.

That's correct when we have the right plans in place crypto will guide us out and away from poverty because crypto currencies are traded for profit and a good source of investment.

Yes mate, really with time if you are patient enough, crytotalk will prevent you from poverty. Because if you can arrange your self well, involve your self into trading, for a while, you will surely succeed one day. You have said it right mates, have a nice day.

This or really a wonderful post that will help us a lot and specially this post will help beginners who are not interested in this site and are going to quit because it takes their time which they mostly used to spare by entertaining them selves ,they will get to know that how this site is going to help them in future as there are many less oportunities of getting jobs.

Yes this i right when you will start exploring in this forum you will gain alot of knowledge and information and you can earn money from this forum.You can become rich by knowledge.

I agree with you friend, having plans will surely be of great help to us,because if we do make plans,we won't be spending our money in a useless way,instead we can plan to make tradings with them,in order to earn much more profits

Certainly, this encryption and cryptocurrencies will protect many people from the phenomenon of poverty and homelessness, so I advise everyone to work with it and master it well to earn money and live a decent life.

Please help us and tell us what is one of your plans to start
In order not to lose, we lose from the beginning
Congratulations on winning and this preponderant mind.

All those who failed have learned new things and lessons from their failure. We should not hate failure because it is the best teacher for us, and we must put our experiences that we failed with in mind to be lessons for us and take advantage of them and put future plans to not repeat mistakes

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, I am well planned not to fall into poverty again after learning encryption and cryptocurrency trading, and I am well planned to become a rich cryptocurrency in a short time that is really great 😎

The crypto market is actually very volatile and uncertain. It is very hard to develop, implement and execute plans predetermined for trading. The best course of action would be to develop a diverse portfolio to reduce your risks and keep an close eye on the market to act fast.

I joined crypto so I can help my family however a little.I lost here and there in crypto. Then I caught wind of this forum. Now I'm gaining from this discussion to turn into a decent merchant one day. Cryptocurrencies must be studied and by applying discipline and the right approach we will be able to achieve great things. Every step you take must be studied and well looked after. Experts have done this before and made things easier for you to do what you need to do to make a profit.

Thank you

Making plans is like a trump card in your hands, so we must use it at the right time, think before doing anything, and study the potential for profit or loss to ensure that our business is running properly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

You are right my dear, we will not achieve success if we work without plans. Working in the field of cryptocurrencies is not easy, you will not earn free money, you must make effort in trading and investment operations, you must determine the appropriate time to buy the currency and monitor the movement of the currency market  Cautiously, invest a small portion of your money and do not take risks, you should design your plan and follow up on its implementation with caution.

I agree with your info, seriously you need to have plans to you life just to guide your self by many things, and for you saying cryptotalk can protect you from poverty I also agree with you with this again, because if you can devote your time in this platform it will make you earn money, and with that it has protect you from poverty.

• +2 1

Yess ready to say if we make plans and work in like manner at that point ready to get greatest from this gathering in this way can be avoided from poverty as well since this stage offers tremendous benefits much winning ..to urge greatest profit here ..we should need to take after all rules of this platform..work really be difficult laborer donate much time here never duplicate glue ..deliver greatest here and after that get most extreme from here ..grant valuable posts having great quality ..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Greetings, dear friend, I agree with you that we must have a plan to go by in order to reach what we want in everything in our lives, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies. I wish success to all.

Hello my friend. Yes, I agree with you, we must plan and work hard and patiently in order to obtain profits in the world of cryptocurrencies. I believe that working on this forum is a great opportunity to gain experience and gain experience and cryptocurrencies.