Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Yes, that's true, I agree with you. This script helps us to avoid poverty. It helps us financially. Many people like us can meet their needs by getting money from here. We have to work well to achieve good success.

Yes, that's true, I agree with you. This script helps us to avoid poverty. It helps us financially. Many people like us can meet their needs by getting money from here. We have to work well to achieve good success.

You are right that developing a good investment plan and setting stages to learn trading or investing makes it easier and more rapid as developing plans to invest in a particular currency makes the loss less as you know how to earn well, where a good investment plan means good earning.

You actually made a very good point mate,without plans there is nothing one can achieve in life. He who fails to plan, plan to fail,you can achieve a lot by planing...

Those people who have  very poor standard of life and have very small sources crypto help them a lot they can earn a good amount which fulfils their basic need 

Some budy thinks that they join this forum is too late most of person are lucky they are from many time but their thinking is wrong because it protects you from poverty. 

Cryptocurrencies are a great blessing for the poor. We can get rid 9f the poverty with the help of the cryptocurrencies. We can do a lot of things in the cryptocurrency world as we can become a trader investor or exchanger and we can also get a lot of profit from the air drops.

• +1 1

Of course yes! Since i joined cryptotalk, i can now testify that crypto will really save one from poverty and fulfill must of his/her minor miscellaneous needs. It only have to take time and your tireless efforts in trying to build the forum similarly as well.

Cryptocurrency investment is one of the means, way or channel through which one can go out of poverty. When you invest little in cryptocurrency the return can take you out of poverty. In recent time when the price of bitcoin high, anyone that possessed it will defiantly go out poverty line. It good to invest in cryptocurrency.

There is no doubt that crypto can save someone who participated in it from poverty as far as a profit is earned there. Having plans on the earnings in trading or investment will make one to be financially stable and will save someone from poverty.

I have so many plans about my future in crypto forum firstly i learn all things about crypto and also crypto currency because if you don't know something than how you will succeed i have also planning invest on someone big site.

Yes you are absolutely right. If your must have a gold in life which they should work toward. People without a goal won't be able to reach very far. But for reach your goal you must gather knowledge without knowledge it is impossible to gat what you wanted to do. And for trading you need lots of knowledge sometime you will feel lost but don't give up always try to do your best and you will be successful.

• +3 1

Hello to all my friends. I hope you are all good. I don't think that the crypto currency will finish the poverty of this world. But I think this can help the needy people to fulfill the food requirements.

Yeah buddy you are right any thing that is planned bore result and things done with out plan may produce some result but that not a quality result and you will fail in next step dead reckoning is the biggest cause of failure so when you are with crypto you probaly have some plans.

Basically yes and is very important to have your things plan before making a choice about a particular features and I will try to know my limit about some particular features that I will embark on in these forum.

• +2 1

With the way crypto currency is going up it will be a source of poverty alleviation in the future because all you need is  your phone and a good internet connection to trade with it

Much appreciated dear for imparting your experience to us. I am likewise considering begin exchanging, yet I don't contemplate it. In any case, subsequent to perusing your post, you demand me to rethink myself and make new arrangement about exchanging and afterward execute this. Much obliged for offering your experience to us. It certainly helps a significant number of individuals who need to begin exchanging.

I dont kniw but one thing i have realized that if we save bitcoin today it will help us a lot in our future because we all know that about bitcoin is goin to became a lot .when we save bitcoin their prices uos and downs in a day .And i think their value will more valuable upcoming days.

Yes, I have just started working here and I hope that I will start solving money very soon This is an easy form and we can work on it easily and I hope it will save us from We can earn easy crypto currency by working here 

You always have to have alternative plans so as not to lose and be protected because of it I try to investigate every day more, I hope that cryptocurrencies help me to get out of poor for this I try to have great knowledge of the subject so as not to fail in my goals.

Thank you, my friend, for your topic. Climbing the stairs is step by step, and here for success you must walk step by step. Gain good knowledge of coding, get the necessary experience, then start working hard and you will reap the profits you wish. Draw a program for you and your dream, and you will succeed.

This forum might not help but trading, it is.since the value of the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency varies from time to time, a big chance is that you will earn more profit than what you invest.which is a good deal for people who do not enough work for theur living. 

Thank you for sharing this good information, We  need to have plans for everything.If you have patience, hard work and effort, you can earn  and leatn a lot in cryptoworld.But you need to study yourself first in crypto by gathering more information about it.

I agree with you, my friend, that having a specific plan to start trading in cryptocurrencies will lead to success. Start your work step by step, be objective and calm. Invest quietly, and you will reach your dreams here.

• +2 1

I think that cryptocurrency require adequate knowledge before  investment if we have good investment plan in present time then we Can be sure that in future we will not be having financial difficulty.. Cryptocurrency is the way to financial freedom

On 3/30/2020 at 5:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Exactly, having plans and strategy will lead us to the path of success. If we start something without planning our path then we will be lost after just starting. Plans ensure our path which will surely lead us to success.