Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

not really, a year ago I invested money in a scam project of hexa coin, I hope in the future I will be happier.  but this requires a little learning

Unfortunately, I do not consider myself one of the lucky ones in this field, on the contrary, until now I spend a lot of effort for a very small fee and return, but this does not prevent that there are others who make less effort and the return is great. I think that I need some experience

Yes, I consider myself lucky in this regard. After all, if you find out earlier, you can buy at a lower price and get more money in the future. So you need to explore the quiet corners of the trade

Yes and yes 1000 times , i littrlly made a dice of 50$ by accident when i meant 5 only and won 100$ , i littrlly couldn't believe it 

Я думаю, что лучше чтобы никто уже не узнавал про этот мир. Слишком много внимания к этому и если все будут этим заниматься, то ничего хорошего в мире не будет. 

Of course very lucky to be part of crypto world, an avenue to earn whiles my friend's are only depending on salary because they don't know anything about crypto so am so lucky to know it and how it works now . Now I can boldly and confidently invest for more earnings with crypto..

Crypto is an avenue for transformation of life , is a matter of time and ability to learn you will also be lucky joining us.

I think that cryptocurrencies are the future and will generate money for those who work with them in the future, but I myself will not get a single dollar yet because I am a beginner

It is difficult to say you are lucky or not because crypto world is rapidly changing. Today I`m unlucky because I didn`t earn as much as I want (my goal is 1000$ in average in month), but who knows what will happen tomorrow!

I meet Darrell in one of the most fancy Barcelona restaurants. Dressed quite simply he still doesn’t look like a guy who once was broke - your ordinary clerk doesn’t wear $695 loafers.

“You know, I agreed to give an interview just so people know what they’re getting into,” he says. “When I was 16, my father left my mom with two children. He just disappeared and never contacted me or my little brother.

I understood that the childhood was over - I was the only man in my family now. I quit the school and found a job at a local McDonald’s working 12-hour shifts. My mom tried to find a job, but there was no luck for a woman with a sickly 1-year-old.

After 2,5 years of my twelve hour shifts I got fired. It was the beginning of my long changing jobs period. By the age of 24 I was an exhausted stressed out man without a good education.

That’s when I decided I need to find a way of making good money. I had only $31 in my pocket!”

Darrel’s phone buzzes, he excuses himself, and for some time we sit in silence: he’s busy with the phone, I’m staring at his shiny Rolex Sky-Dweller watch.

I consider myself very lucky I think that it is never too late, I also think that I arrive on time since I believe that the price of cryptocurrencies will be much more than what it is now so if I am very lucky.

If I consider myself lucky to be in the world of cryptocurrencies. If he had entered from the beginning, the story would be different, but it is still a world from which good benefits can be obtained. You just have to be constant and study well what will be invested.

I knew  cryptocurrency world too late, when prices were already at the top and were soon beginning to go down, about three years ago.   But I always hope that a new happy season will soon begin.  And I feel lucky and happy to be here.

I do consider myself lucky because i got introduced to the crypto world very early and I've made my fair share of profits, if thats not luck i don't know what that is then.

hi everyone
Frankly no, since I lost a lot of money, but knowing the world of crypto now I already consider myself a luky person
have nice day

I am very lucky that I can make money from now on.  In my opinion crypto is a great earning site.  This is helping us make money through some forum posts.  In my opinion crypto will gradually gain more prominence.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

i consider myself lucky to come across crypto early and making profits when coins used to easily go up 10X in a couple weeks back in 2017, but this doesnt mean people are late to the party now because there is still room for some coins to moon.

• +1 1

Of course,I consider myself lucky in the crypto world because most of the people in our country do not even know that something like digital currency exist and I am pretty much lucky to be ahead of them. Also,I made a good amount of profit from the crypto world rather than real life. I hope in future more people will know about crypto and its benefits.

I am more than lucky in crypto world because i started well by joining you guys here in this community of great minds and intellects which will groom me to what i inspired of becoming cryptocurrencyly. Or is there any other luck more important than discovering the best way to invest wisely?

If I speak to you from my experience, I do not think I am very lucky, since from my most critical point of view, I have not managed to get the profits that I could have achieved, if only I had had more capital to invest! But if I look at it from the optimism, I think that if I am lucky to get the world of crypto since I really like trading and this world of crypto gives me that possibility!

Yes, I do.  Quite by accident, in 2017, I got into the sphere of selling miners, earned a good amount at that time, and invested in cryptocurrency.  Quite by accident, all major collapse of the exchange rates bypassed me.  for this, howling, I pulled out almost all the money from the cryptocurrency for circulation in other directions.

My friend, yes, whoever enters the world of cryptocurrencies and succeeds in them is lucky.  Because the future will be cryptocurrencies.  The increasing demand for the Internet and technology.  It is natural that the future and prosperity will be for someone who has entered the world of cryptocurrencies