Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 84 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes, I consider myself as such because I know coding and because I have enough experience to enable me to achieve good profits in this field. But I regret that I did not know the coding previously and I would buy bitcoin when it's price was less then $ 1.

In my opinion, I am very lucky because I exist in the world of cryptocurrencies and many of my friends do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, in addition to this, a financial gain is a great knowledge gain that helped me understand many things that I was ignorant of.

• +2 1

Lucky working at Cryptotalk because I am gaining important knowledge about digital currency and generating income from making good posts or comments. I love this method of work, I can work without much stress from home and obtaining the best strategies to invest in a short term.

38 minutes ago, aszaib said:

I can't tell I was fortunate because I put in a lot of effort to begin earning money with cryptocurrency. I've learned a lot of things that will be very beneficial to me. It assists me in financially supporting my family, purchasing food, and putting money aside for the future.

@aszaib I do feel lucky to have found in cryptocurrencies a way of economic improvement, for some time I have been having a broad vision of the use of cryptocurrencies and I have had very good results, I have also improved in my economy and I will continue to obtain many benefits for its use surely,
Working with patience and perseverance, I hope that soon I can say that I achieved my goal, to be financially independent through cryptocurrencies.

Well , I don't know yet if I'm lucky  or not,because I'm new here , but I feel like this is going to be  a good experience and I will benefit from this. Plus I'm happy to know the crypto world befor many people .

And I feel in the future when more people know about the crypto world  will be disappointed because they didn't hear about it earlier. 

Yeah guys of course I feel very happy to join this platform. I don't think that there is other platforms like this . I love a lot to cryptotalk. It gives us knowledge about cryptocurrency which have bright future . I learn here a lot۔

halo friends forum members are lucky, to know benefits of crypto currency and we have the great opportunity to earn some crypto currency, we have no knowledge then we loss this crypto talk earning and don't no the trading, and so many thinks we loss but now we are all happy.Thanks to read my comment.

So far, I haven't done something that qualifies me as fortunate. But I can claim that my cryptotalk account was not banned during the most recent forum cleaning, despite the fact that several members complained that their IDs were banned without notice. And I'm fortunate that I came across this forum.

I consider myself a lucky because I continue to make money and as of now I do not experience any problems related to crypto. I hope that I continue to earn money here in crypto.

My dear friend, of course, I consider myself lucky that I discovered the world of crypto so early.

This helped me gain some experience about Cryptocurrencies and many other things.

It will also make me able to help new members who join the crypto world .

I consider myself somewhat late for this work. I joined the forum about a month ago and I think that the knowledge I received is wonderful and I wished I had joined before, but this did not discourage me from working and gaining knowledge and money.

Thanks Cryptotalk

Off course , I consider myself a lucky person to know about cryptocurrencies, to have valuable, complex and unique information. I have learned to operate, to make a profit, on projects. And i m also lucky too because i find this forum too for more knowledge of this amazing world of crypto currencies.  Cryptocurrencies can teach you that it is possible to generate money from your home with a device, the internet and also on your skills plus consistency...

Edited by Roxcy

Yes, I consider myself lucky because I entered this into a field where through encryption you can obtain knowledge of money at the same time in an easy way and without much effort.

Hey Friends Yes, confirming my friend, although I recently entered encryption, I consider myself lucky and I will have a better future and you will be a place among my colleagues and family members.Best Of Luck❤️

Hello Dear Yes of course I feel so excited to be in the world of cryptocurrency because have alot of friends that didn't know about it and Iam ahead of them and so experience.Thanks❤️

Yes,of course. because it's my luck that I will get paid for so easy and fine work.. it's obvious that I am lucky enough that I can work in crypto world..

Yes I concider  myself lucky in crypto world.it is great platform for earning.i am pleased to join this forum.it is a part time ma expanses are depends on this forum.it make me financially strong.

Yes, I am sure that I will not regret the time I spend here, perhaps I am still new, but everyone is making efforts here, and this is what tells me that the work is worth venturing into and going further ..

Yeah.of course being a member of cryptocurrency .i feel myself very lucky because i am carrying both earning and learning at same time .Its a good forum which provide me many information related to cryptocurrency.Now i can face any problem related to crypto.

Yes I think I am somewhat lucky in the field of encrypted currencies and I'm not just speaking that I am lucky and in this forum I'm lucky because one is a program that works to win encrypted currencies and hope people benefit from encrypted currencies and investment

All who invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies at this point are extremely lucky, and those who envy the newcomers to the field of cryptocurrencies in the coming years, when we reflect back on those who came before us in this advanced movement, are even more fortunate.

This platform is a very good platform. Many people join this platform and work online and earn money. By giving a little time on this platform, a person can earn good money and this is a helpful platform. 

I thank God for giving me this opportunity, I consider myself lucky, and this forum is beautiful, it is rich in a lot of information,  Yes, I am lucky and I expect there will be a nice future here 

Of course, I feel very lucky to have joined the world of cryptocurrencies and learned a lot about it.
Many of my friends constantly ask me about cryptocurrencies and how to obtain and trade them, this makes me feel proud to have more information about the crypto world than many others.

I feel so fortunate to know about crypto currency, and not just me, but all of our forum members are fortunate to understand the advantages of crypto currency and to have the great opportunity to earn some crypto currency. If we didn't know about crypto currency, we would have lost this crypto talk earning and wouldn't know about trading, and we would have lost a lot of money, but now we are all happy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.