Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 74 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes, I think I'm lucky to learn about this forum and learn about cryptocurrencies, and I hope I'm not late because I don't have much time here, I think everyone who still doesn't want to know this world may regret it, because, as all intellectuals and economists think, it could be a new world. 

• +1 1

I not considered myself lucky because I I have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies I am a new person and few months ago I intern in cryptocurrency world if i buy cryptocurrencies in year 2013 now I have changed my life and make huge amount of money because the price of Bitcoin is very low in early year

• +1 1

Of course, it is a nice thing to be one step ahead of those around you. There are many people around me who do not know anything about the world of cryptocurrencies. I am very lucky to have entered this forum that provided us with information about cryptocurrencies.

But I will help everyone who asks for help in this area when they want to learn it

• +2 1

Dear friend, thank you for your question. This is definitely lucky because this aspect of practical and virtual life has become very important. Many companies trade in these currencies and provide a lot of effort and time. Good luck my friend and I wish you a good day

Yes I'm lucky to come in crypto world because first I'm using only sharemarket where I suffer only losses but one friend come to me and tell me about crypto currency and I'm gaining some knowledge about cryptos then I started now I'm very lucky to know this and earn good amount of money.

Yes, my dear friend, I consider myself very lucky to be here inside the coded coins because it is a good way to learn about encrypted currencies and a way to earn money

Yes, I consider myself lucky in the world of cryptocurrency. Because you invest in Bitcoin and get a profit on your deposit, there is an idea and benefit from it.

Of course, I consider myself very lucky because the world of cryptocurrencies has improved my life a lot in terms of material and acquiring friends from all over the world and also helped me to develop my English language and gain experience and knowledge.

I am very pleased to be in the world of cryptocurrencies and with this platform from which I learn a lot of things and increase my knowledge of the English language

I look at the matter from a different perspective, I think that everyone who has already started working in cryptocurrencies is lucky, although those who started now have less luck than those who started years ago, but it is still possible to benefit from it, as many currencies are still investable,  Mining continues, and mega projects are coming in the coming days. Let us work hard and we will definitely win.

I am lucky because I get involved in crypto space in the 2017, even though it was not be at the early stage like 2011 or 2013 but there were very good opportunities in cryptos at the time that we couldn't miss, having the right knowledge allows us to get a lot of benefit.

I feel lucky as well as others to stay in this forum I have not yet made the earning because my paid  It is possible that I entered the world of cryptocurrencies a little late but with help of cryptotalk forum i earn money

It's really feel good to be in this crypto world. I am able to collect more benefits due to crypto world. Before diving in this field, I really had so many difficulties here but now , I have my own way to make money from the cryptocurrency tradings with the help of crypto talk.

Really,CryptoTalk it is the best among the sites and forums in the world at the moment. I found a good forum where i can enjoy reading publications while earning from the things i learned.Before diving in this field, I really had so many difficulties. So I feel lucky to be in this crypto world. 

Luck in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading requires accuracy in understanding the financial market and knowing how to trade, and then it can be said that luck helps you to achieve success.
I honestly didn’t have luck because I don’t have a lot of cryptocurrencies and I cannot start investing.

• +5 1

Yeah, I felt good when I got into this world because I was able to find another entry for me. It's also good knowledge because these coins will be the new future of humanity, I think. That's why I'm lucky I have started from now. To have a good Hall in time.

Yeah i really think lucky that i am using crypto. Because this is very helpful for me as financially and also for knowledge. This is great source of knowledge for me. I learn lots of knowledge through this forum. I also pay my educational dues with the help of crypto money. 

Yes, of course I consider myself lucky to discover this area.. But in addition to gaining a lot of information in a very short period of time, I also gained money and the mere knowledge of this site was considered to represent a good share of luck!
I wish everyone luck.

Certainly, my presence in this forum is of great benefit to me, as cryptocurrencies shine day after day, and in the future they may become basic currencies and at that time you have knowledge and experience about those currencies and this is what will make people admire you and your knowledge, so I am now trying to gain everything I can learn about these currencies through this platform

Yes, my friend, I feel that I am lucky to know this forum, but this feeling is not enough on its own. You have to strengthen it with work, effort and gain knowledge by discussing important and new topics that benefit you as you will gain a good reputation from it that enables you to gain money in addition to experience in case you want to work in a field Trading, investing or mining

Es my dear you are lucky to work on it. If you are want to earn the more then you have a good knowledge about the cryptocurrency and trading and investment. You can work at any time at any place

obviously dear i am very happy and feel relax and calm on this forum because i gained a lot of knowledge and information through here before joining this i did know noting about the cryptocurrencies but now i am learning a lot about this and also earn from this forum so it proves to be great opportunity for me

Yeah, i think myself very lucky on the crypto world. Crypto world is vert helpful for me. I can pay my educational dues with the help of crypto money. This help me financially as well as a great source of knowledge for me. I a very thankful to crypto.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future