How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

First you need to click on the username of the yobit account.  Then it will show us many options there.  In those seats we have to click on the crypto talk campaign option.  Then you have to enter the Gmail that you opened your crypto talk with in Gmail.  Then click on the save option next to it.

Its simple you have to make account on both yobit exchange and cryptotalk with same gmail id. Then you have to join campaign and enter your gmail id and the cryptotalk will automaticly joined and when you post the number of post shown in your yobit exchange but earning will be zero because of you have to pass the first 100 post after that your earning starts here.

Maybe when you wanted to join the campaign it was not allowed but now you can join since they have re-enabled the income of new members to participate in the pay-per-publication campaign I highly recommend it, it can help you

On 3/30/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

I don’t know check your email address if your email is right then there will be a problem in yobit so wait because yobit fix its problems very early so wait for while it will be fixed soon.

• +1 1

You click the user name and click the crypto campaign  and give your email then you enter the crypto campaign. You should give it a look everyday though. I am also join this campaign. I like this campaign. You cannot join campaign before your confirm your account on yobit.

• +1 1

In order to join the crypto talk campaign, you need to connect your crypto talk account with your Yobit exchange account.

Go to the cryptotalk campaign tab in your Yobit menu and write in the crypto talk mail adress there. be careful not to make mistake because entered entry cannot be changed later. You can also connect to cryptotalk TALK campaign in the same way, too. Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

My close friend, enrollment to get your own effort would be currently suspended. You have to await the managers to declare afresh regarding the launching of this enrollment. You, until finally that moment, reap the benefits of these topics and also release decent articles.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

@Roxy123 its a simple method my dear friend just go to yobit account. And click on your name there and go to campaign and click on it. After this you should give them your email address and save it there. After saving this email you will get fully detail on your crypto talk compaign account. So go there and did your work. 🥰💞

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend first of all welcome 😘 think that new yobit registrations for participating in the cryptotalk campaign are suspended for the time being all you can do now is stay active here and when the admin does it, you will be able to do a good job.thank you guys and best of luck 👥💞

It a campaign which every student that know and can work can participate into it because of it quality and security I'm the world and with this security it campaign will be the best of it like thanks.

We initially join the paybyposts campaign. All you need is thesame email you used in registering on cryptotalk, visit yobit exchanger and click cryptotalk campaign add your email address and click on submit but that feature is not working at the moment. 

I also suggested that most members comes across this problem but the cryptotalk forum didn't allow every members to join the paying post campaign. I think you should continue with your posting, it will later be open for members to link up their email address in the cryptotalk campaign

Bitcoin mining profits have been rock bottom in 2020. For much of the year, the cryptocurrency has been less profitable to mine than ever. And that's because Bitcoin's collective hashrate – or how much computing power is pulsing through the network – has surged to consecutive all-time highs this year.Crypto is still a viable way to build wealth in 2020 and will continue to be in 2021 and the foreseeable future. ... Trading crypto is the way most crypto millionaires built their wealth, but it's possible to mine your way to wealth if your cost is low, your output is high, and the coin you choose to mine is valuable.

I also suggested that every members has comes across this problem because many members can not have acces to the campaign but you should continue with your posting, because their will later resolve the issue and i think everyone will have access to link is email on the paying campaign in this cryptotalk

I did not now about the Crypto campaigns I also want to know about this compaign that how I can participate in it and what profit will gain from the Crypto campaign.

Edited by Zeeshankhan

After you create an ID, you can comment and share it with people. 

This way you can share your distance with people This is how many people read your Pankaj and understand it .And want to work in it and learn a lot of things and do 

I think moderators only make members to compaign who have more information and experience.We should work with patience on this platform,When we have availability, we should join compaign.I am very happy to join this platform because we are gaining a lot of knowledge and money.

Many people face this problem. To join crypto compaing, you have to work on Yubit. Go to Yubit and there is Crypto Compaing written at the bottom of Crypto New, if you put your mail there and save it, your job will be done.You can join Crypto Compaign.

• +5 1

At that time campaigns was close for new members but now two campaigns are open for every member. First one is crypto talk campaign and second one is crypto talk new. We get bitcoin as well as talk tokens. 

Will not get worried companion possibly there is certainly complex problem coming from yobit swap, at times associates confront the identical when they wish to sign up about yobit swap they could not necessarily website link the email deal with therefore I consider have got affected person and also watch for somedays to use once more or perhaps you ought to make contact with the particular moderators in the event you battle to sign up. Thanks

Why couldn't you add your email address? The topic is very simple, after opening a CryptoTalk account and an account in the Yubit exchange, you can link the two accounts, but you must use the same email and things will be fine.

• +1 1

Although i'm also a beginner but i suggest you continue making your posts first and wait patiently,don't be to eager about that,you'll surely find someone to help and guide you through,to avoid mistakes,Goodluck!

Yes you can easily join the campaign by investment and trading on yobit now you put first Gmail I'd and create and login you yobit account we easily earn and cryptotalk campaign by working on it you easily work on their and keep working on this platform.

My dear friend, you cannot add your email to the yobit platform because joining the CryptoTalk promotion is currently suspended and new members are not accepted.We should follow the rules of the forum which is very important for us to stay there for a long time.  We need to create knowledge and information that is important to us.

The rest is that we are also using you, you are also using a lot of people are watching this, you have done us more good, have you joined the work given to us, this is an advantage, it is a little difficult but it becomes easy