Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

I think the person who created cryptocurrency they control the  price of the Bitcoin but I do not have exact information about it and I know all the members are interested in this question because Bitcoin is very valuable and it is  unstable currency mostly people used it for trading that's why all I wanted to know about it.

Bitcoin is a digital currency And is controlled by a digital way But now this currency become more popular means that depending on the financial condition of any country as far as I think, maybe this currency financial position depends on it, but if it comes to majority, then I do not know clearly yet of finances, but if I talk about myself, I feel like this currency depend on finance  

Actually, I don't know how who wants to control Bitcoin, because I'm not a old members in this forum,but I will go on more research to find out who wants to be in control of Bitcoin,,so that I can have knowledge on it and share it with others,But if I could remember vividly the control of bitcoin is by demand and supply, because the higher the price the lower the quantity demanded and Lower the price the higher the quantity demanded.

Well my friend I'm new member of this forum. I'm not sure about this that who and how they control but in my opinion it is dependent on sales and purchase because there was a work of supply or demand so that's why I'm thinking.

hello friend, Bitcoin price is fully governed by the laws of supply and demand.

Therefore, the entire bitcoin community controls the price, at least in theory.

The more Bitcoins an individual owns, the more influence it has on the price overall.

Bitcoin is distributed differently from one individual to another, as there are individuals termed "whales" who own 1000 bitcoins or more, and these currently represent 40% of bitcoin owners.

When a whale makes a sudden move, it could affect the Bitcoin price.

Last year, Bitcoin's price fell 14% overnight due to two separate sales of 25,000 and 14,000 Bitcoins, causing a wave of panic.

I think as I find when searching on the internet that the price of a bitcoin is determined by supply and demand. When demand for bitcoins increases, the price increases, and when demand falls, the price falls.

For me, I do not think that there will be no people, institution, or country that controls the Bitcoin currency and its price, because it is a digital currency that depends on the taking and demand. The more demand for it is large and the quantity of purchase is large, the price of the currency increases and whenever people sell this currency in large quantities, it decreases for this reason. An investment and its price cannot be predicted

I imagine that there are numerous individuals who control the money, among them the stock trades and financial backers who have a lot of cash and furthermore the large minerals.

The bitcoin price is determined by supply and demand .when the demand is increased than the price of bitcoin is also increased when the demand of bitcoin falls it's price is also decreases  so , the price of bitcoin is directly proportional to the demands and supply .

selling  bitcoin  because  when they purchase  price  goes up and goes down and demand for the currency. The higher the demand, whales and demands control the price ,In my opinion bitcoin price depends upon the investments.

A great question, my friend, but from my personal point of view is that whoever controls the price is the negotiation over it, which is supply and demand, because the amount of Bitcoin in the world is limited and everything that is bought from it increases its price because it has become more scarce.

Nobody controls the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is control by the force of demand and supply of bitcoin. If the demand of bitcoin is high the price of bitcoin will also go higher and vice versa. 

There is no any special type of organization or any other type of compaign which is controlling the bitcoin prices.the developers,the workers and all of it's working seniors are controlling it's price.the ups and downs of this site are managed by all of them.

No one. There is no person or entity or group that has any control over bitcoin or its network. It has no CEO or CTO. All the decision regarding algorithm improvements are bese on consensus of core developers.

There is no specific person who can control Bitcoin.  Supply and demand is the factor that influences Bitcoin's price.  Sometimes, the statements of some famous people can lead to a rise or fall in the price.  Certainly, Bitcoin is the greatest investment humanity has ever known.

Cryptocurrency is not supported by any bank or government and is not recognized as legal currency.  However, private parties are able to use Bitcoin for transactions if it agrees and it is exchanged by investors and it is purchased and traded.  Investors can buy Bitcoin through Cryptocurrency Exchange.  Please note that while the legitimacy of Bitcoin varies by country, some countries impose a complete ban on its use.  The U.S. Library of Congress publishes detailed reports on its regulatory status around the world.

Dear friend, the price of Bitcoin always controls the currency market.  The cryptocurrency market controls all the currencies in crypto.  Its price level, like the stock market, is sometimes low and sometimes high.  It depends entirely on the market situation.  Bitcoin is a popular currency in crypto.  Whose level is constantly increasing.

bro nobody can control in the price but he can make effects maybe cause the price is related to the sale and the buying of the currency and other things may affect on the price of the bitcoin

There is a scale to set price of  every thing. Same scale is for bitcoin. Prices are always set by demand and supply. On crypto world also when demand is more bitcoin price getting higher and when demand is low prices getting low. 

My dear friend, the control of bitcoin price is depend on demand. When demand is high than price of is increase and when demand of is low than price of bitcoin is decrease. I hope you agree. Best of luck.

The price of bitcoin is not decided by anyone, but the price of bitcoin fluctuates and if bitcoin supply is low and demand is high, its value increases a lot, but when supply is high and demand is low, bitcoin prices decrease. Based on demand, the price fluctuates.

The price of BTC is controlled by people, we ourselves can give or not give value to the currency, the more people buy BTC, the more market capitalization the currency gains, which makes its value rise and rise and continue to rise, when they already stop buy and people start selling, that's when price corrections happen, this is part of Bitcoin trading. 

Generally, everyone who has some investment in cryptocurrecy be it large investment or small investment has a hand the control of cryptocurrecy prices, because the prices fluctuate as a result of the way people invest and the way they remove there investment, though big investors has the bigger say in price of cryptocurrecy due to how much they invested in.

The basic rule for determining the price of anything that is traded between people is supply and demand! When the supply is strong and the demand is weak, this will lead to a significant decrease in the price of the thing! And if the demand is greater than the supply, this will lead to an increase in the value of the thing in an insane manner.

• +3 1

The price of bitcoin is controlled by supply and demand as in any market as long as the buyers are larger the value of bitcoin will be higher and when everyone starts selling the price comes down is who injects more to the market. 

• Useful or interesting 1