Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

Infact i don't have any knowledge concerning this topic as a learner of cryptocurrency though i have picked some points through the members comments on who controls Bitoin price. Always feels good learning here every moment though members topics and comments .

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that it is like any other cryptocurrency or like a commercial commodity that rises and falls according to the demand for it, if the demand for the currency increases and its purchase increases, its value will increase, of course, and whales can control it by buying huge sums of bitcoin, thus its value increases very much.

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the market in which it trades. In other words its price is determined by how much someone is willing to pay for that Bitcoin. 

According to my point of view.its price base on the supply and demand of bit coin.if their is a lot of bit coins then its price decrease and if the supply of bicoin is low then its Price increase.so both supply and demand of bitcoin can control the Price of bit coin.

The cost of bitcoin can not be control since it's anything but a money of one nation I accept that Bitcoin's cost is managed by creation and utilization influence.

The basis of Bitcoin price movement is supply and demand only.
Higher investor demand for bitcoin makes the price go up.
The recent price hike was due to the surge in demand in addition to PayPal's adoption of Bitcoin.

This changes by how people does the things and also every action is something who changes the bitcoin everytime in which, basically all of us and all of the random actions we can possibly saw will affect bitcoin and it doesnt really matter so much as how it was affected or something.

I think the price of anything even it is Bitcoin or something other fiat money such as USD depends on the demand and supply. If we talk about Bitcoin, it is clearly said that when there is increased in demand and decrease in supply, the price of Bitcoin increases. And when the supply of Bitcoin increases and the demand of Bitcoin decreases, the price of Bitcoin also decreases.

Edited by Alexbhatti
Spell mistake.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Apparently no one controls bitcoin market unless some basic factors that controls and stimulate the rising or falling of the coin. Some of them are demands and supply they happens to be the main factors regulating not only bitcoin price but the whole crypto values. The higher  the demands lower the supplies as such the price rise while vice versa.

Edited by Techman

Well, in Economics, price of something depends on market forces of Demand and Supply. If we talk about Bitcoin, the increasing prices have the reason of increased in demand but shortage in supply, and the decreasing prices have the reason of decreased in Demand but excess in supply. 

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hi. The price of bitcoin is formed at the expense of the fundamentals of the economy: the demand for an asset leads to an increase in its value, and the lack of demand leads to its fall. It turns out that the price of bitcoin is formed by people who use it as payment.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

The price of bitcoin is controlled by developers and miners ,is about the sell and bay ,the price will rise or get down ,so the market how control the price of bitcoin .and investors who have very large amount of currency and also the big minerals .

No one controls the price fluctuation in the crypto markets .we can just earn btc and can exchange it to other currencies .the number of competing cryptocurrencies ,and the exchange it trades on

Cryptocurrency has a lot to do with Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are controlled by administrators, as are Bitcoin and administrators. Bitcoin changes its price from time to time, sometimes its price increases, sometimes its price decreases. The price of Bitcoin depends on the market demand.

• +2 1

I am new here my dear friend. So I don't know much but as I know that there is supply and demand for Bitcoin rates. Because if people demand Bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin then the Bitcoin price will be increased and if they sell Bitcoin then the price of bitcoins will be low.

• +3 1

Bitcoin or persons who own Bitcoin require a bitcoin offer in the circular. Both terms are unrelated, but both stories are useful. Like other smart currencies, Bitcoin cannot regulate or control it.

the Bitcoin is very much bigger currency and I don't think that any of the factors can control the price of the Bitcoin.

The price bitcoin increasing day by day due to the investment of many rich person to bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no specific person or company that controls the prices of Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is related to the supply and demand for it against other digital currencies, and the volatility of the price of Bitcoin is permanent. The drop in the price of Bitcoin indicates that there is no great demand for it, that is, whoever wants to sell Bitcoin reduces the price because he needs to sell what he owns, so the price drops, and so is the matter when it rises.

Whoever has large amounts of bitcoin controls the price of bitcoin and calls them whales. Bitcoin depends on determining its price on the strength of supply and demand.

Because of this theme, Bitcoin resemble coin that goes all over the place, as indicated by buying and selling, and bringing together certain adults for a specific purpose. Bitcoin, the well-known digital money, is not sponsored by any banks or governments and is not perceived as legitimate money.

The answer is very straightforward. The price of every thing depends on the demand and supply. If the demand of the coin increase, its price will also increase. While if the supply of the bitcoin increase then price will decrease.

I have ones read from a journal that the major controllers of the price of crypto currencies like bitcoins are the market functions and also the attitude of whales

• +5 1

@Cammer dear mate i think no one can control the price of bitcoin it depends on its users because when many people purchase bitcoin and hold it. The price of bitcoin goes up and up and when many people sell bitcoin its price goes down and down. 

• +2 1

Hello, bitcoin is not influenced by any bank or central government and it traded on multiple exchanges so all of them make  their own average prices in short way  the demand is directly proportional to bitcoin price. 

• +5 2

Dear friend your post is very well and according to my opinion I think that it is depend on market price and people's demand and supply. When it's demand is increase its price goes high and when it's demand is decrease it's price also be decreased. So in this way it is completely dependent on market price. 

Edited by Duddi01
  • +3 1