Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin

It is very important since it shows its users the new applications and the new pages as yobit. Despite being a relatively new page, it is not many years old, it is a page that will not fail you, it is yobit, the truth is very reliable. opportunities which has a great platform which allows you to buy, sell and exchange cryptocurrencies one of the ways in which we obtain coins is mining from the same page

• +4 1

You're thinking in the right way. We should stay together and have such place to share knowledge and say some opinion on some things. This is really helpful and it makes crypt more popular. Even when you search some question this forums posts pop up on google and it's very helpful to red comments from some people rather than just read an article and have one opinion about something.

• +3 1

As a forum, it is considered one of the best in comparison with bitcointalk. There are other forums about cryptocurrencies, but they do not reach close to cryptotalk. The model of this forum is something that can actually help bitcoin, and I also believe that it has its own significance, and it must be recognized for this in order to become crypto-known.

• +2 1

This discussion is extremely helpful for individuals who are new to cryptographic money and know new things that are hard to acquire from different sites

“La gestión del proyecto es como hacer malabarismos con tres bolas: tiempo, costo y calidad. La gestión del programa es como un grupo de artistas de circo parados en un círculo, cada uno haciendo malabares con tres bolas e intercambiándolas de vez en cuando” ~ G. Reiss

• -1 1

Because with the forum we can bring information to more people, bringing true information and we can bring more people to this market, making bitcoin become more popular and accepted.

WE Need more like this forum.its help to crypto community and end user . the world population only 3% people knoe about crypto..rest of the world people coming & joining regularly this type forums ,with giving free btc is encourage everyone . the world is changing very speed to crypto. 

15 hours ago, sala7kaka11 said:

Unfortunately, the pay-per-post also serves as a double-edged sword: instead of motivating people for the positive results, for some, it only serves as a method to earn Bitcoins in a cheap and easy way; as some unscrupulous people do it to line their pockets with crypto, and all too often, they do it using any vile means they can think of, just like what we have been witnessing here since the beginning. This can hurt the guests viewing this forum as they are oftentimes forced to deal with a whole mountain of junk instead of being able to see some few tiny specks of badly needed valuable information here.

I am not sure if Bitcoin will be the currency of choice then. I think yes, once a currency is broadly adopted that facilitates fast payments and good scalability. ETH might be a more likely candidate then.

Having a payment and savings solution for those who don't have (access to) bank accounts now, would be very good. 

Some people who are in here only for btc, don't really know what they are talking about, who don't care about gaining information and who make low quality posts. That's annoying for us but it's understandable.

And i agree, junk posts hurt the forum but luckily bitcoin ecosystem itself doesn't care.

If the users learn enough on how to transfer btc to fiat money, it's enough to raise awarness and they will pass the info around.

But people building bots to get more btc with several accounts should be removed from here somehow,

Thanks to the Cryptotalk forum I have more information on the current trends of many coins, which may not be completely true but can be considered.

The Future of Bitcoin with some negative BTC price predictions and some ... a few cryptographers discussing ideas on forums in around 2009-2011. ... in Bitcoin, it's vital that you do so because you believe in the technology. getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing thats used by a few ge

Wondering Whether Bitcoin Profit Is Safe Or A Scam? Reviews Every Investor Should Read. Read Reviews Here For Free & Avoid Scams. Learn The Facts On Bitcoin Profit & Others. Highlights: Providing Cost Effective Sourcing Solution, Customer Friendly Services.Discover Is Bitcoin The Future. Find Quick Results from Multiple Sources. Discover Quality Results. 100+ Qualitative Results. Get More Related Info.

people who have no idea about bitcoin learn a lot of information from here.so this dorum is important for bitcoin feature.

Indeed this is an important site because one of the best thing is we are learning different knowledge in different sections and other thing we are earning here a great amount which is very essential for us to support family and also support our extra expenses..

Yes, I think you are correct

but more than for the future of bitcoin it is very important for the future of cryptocurrencies.

Because it has a lot of valuable information on the subject.

I always recommend the forum for anyone who is interested in the topic, I have obtained a lot of knowledge here and I learn every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with what you say.
The more people use Bitcoin, the more we will benefit and the less we depend on a centralized economic system, we will be able to be owners of our own money.
In this forum there are many people with knowledge and that is appreciated, I have learned a lot of things that I did not know before.

That's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics,  before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

Thanks to this forum, many people have found an orientation to know what bitcoin is or how it works and what to do with it when you have it to get the most out of it and all this is thanks to many of you who are always there to share their knowledge

It is no longer important, because many people share information regarding bitcoin and other currencies, in the forums you find topics related to the crypto world, they clarify ideas, doubts, initiate debates and so my friend, the future is already important today, tomorrow the present and the past a reality cryptos are the best.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:58 AM, rekter said:

We are at the point of history where BTC is getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing that's used by a few geeks out there. And that means we need more new users for it.

This forum connects an important sector of public, because have seen way more newcomers in this forum that know nothing about cryptocurrencies then in anywhere before, and that's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics. Also, that  information sticks with them for the rest of their lives, in fact, and they can now teach others about it too.

While we have financial sectors pouring money into cryptos now, i see equally important that we have more newbs, unbanked people, people living under oppression, new people who haven't ever used cryptos before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

I have come to accept that not everyone needs to know what happens under the hood of BTC. I mean people have been using fiat money for years and not a lot of people even know why that's worth something or how it works either. Even just learning how to turn BTC to USD or vice versa and moving it is an essential information.

There is a real possibility that BTC will be hoarded by richest people in the future because poor and new people are selling their rewards even now while we are at the bottom. But at least forums like this gives people a change to be a part of the future if they choose to save some of their btc.

Your content is very good. I totally agree, the forums are the main tool to reach many people, cryptotalk has a lot of community and by posting it gives incentives to users.

On 3/28/2020 at 5:58 PM, rekter said:

This forum connects an important sector of public, because have seen way more newcomers in this forum that know nothing about cryptocurrencies then in anywhere before, and that's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics. Also, that  information sticks with them for the rest of their lives, in fact, and they can now teach others about it too.

While we have financial sectors pouring money into cryptos now, i see equally important that we have more newbs, unbanked people, people living under oppression, new people who haven't ever used cryptos before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

So true. I also, a newbie, was motivated to learn and understand how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin. And this site, this forum, serves me the fastest ways to gain knowledge. 

I hope I will also be able to achieved that "financial freedom" soon. 

Sending Good Vibes Ya'll!

• +5 1

Nice words, I think that the future will be the decentralization of systems, this time bitcoin came out of the clutches of the trust system, and it is real that in these forums we can learn and dialogue about crypto issues, where even
more expert can also be wrong, thanks to these forums we can study and share different knowledge of the world of cryptomoney.

On 3/28/2020 at 5:58 AM, rekter said:

We are at the point of history where BTC is getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing that's used by a few geeks out there. And that means we need more new users for it.

I have come to accept that not everyone needs to know what happens under the hood of BTC. I mean people have been using fiat money for years and not a lot of people even know why that's worth something or how it works either. Even just learning how to turn BTC to USD or vice versa and moving it is an essential information.

There is a real possibility that BTC will be hoarded by richest people in the future because poor and new people are selling their rewards even now while we are at the bottom. But at least forums like this gives people a change to be a part of the future if they choose to save some of their btc.

I agree, bitcoin is currently being adopted by many people who did not use it, because it represents an alternative medium to paper money in a world that becomes more technological every day. The versatility of bitcoin draws the attention of many people in different areas, where investment stand out. I believe that saving bitcoins is a safe investment for the future.

I would not be so sure about that, the forum may be important for those who trade frequently but for those who only handle bitcoin it would be a not very useless tool.

This forum is one of the means where we can spread knowledge related to the crypto currency world and any person has the right to give an opinion, it doesn't matter if he is not an expert, because we can learn from the mistakes and experiences that can be shared by a person who is starting in this community, this crypto currency industry is very wide and we need to be guided and we achieve that in these forums sharing our knowledge.😁

This forum will be useful for beginners who want to learn about cryptocurrency.  And it will also be useful for experienced people to find out some news about cryptocurrencies.