Mining BTC is DOGE - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Сергей Прохоров

Mining BTC is DOGE

Recommended Posts

Hurry to earn bitcoin and a doge on cloud mining.
Minimal to withdraw 0.0005 bitcoin and 10 doge.
But it’s better to go with a deposit in order to expedite the receipt of payments.
   direct link https://bixer.online
Since 2011, our company has been investing in blockchain development, amongst other things, we are investing in high potential start-ups in this area and in interesting cryptocurrencies that have an interesting idea and their rate has the potential to increase in the future. Huge experience in this area and the ability to select high-quality investment projects allow our company to rapidly grow and get consistently high profit in the long term.

 Сервис по облачному майнингу BTC и DOGE ( Платит) - https://bixer.online/?r=14666

Кран перспективной монеты ( ADA) - https://freecardano.com/?ref=209280

Кран (ZEN), бонусная программа ( раунд 6го дня), можно выиграть от 0.0025 до 1 (ZEN)
https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=206979

Androp Кран ( GRAM ) - https://GramFree.net/?r=83748

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing interesting project information. Do you have proof of payment? The site has a very cheap domain name as well as the site design is poor. I think the site will soon become a scam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Сергей Прохоров said:
Hurry to earn bitcoin and a doge on cloud mining.
Minimal to withdraw 0.0005 bitcoin and 10 doge.
But it’s better to go with a deposit in order to expedite the receipt of payments.
   direct link https://bixer.online
Since 2011, our company has been investing in blockchain development, amongst other things, we are investing in high potential start-ups in this area and in interesting cryptocurrencies that have an interesting idea and their rate has the potential to increase in the future. Huge experience in this area and the ability to select high-quality investment projects allow our company to rapidly grow and get consistently high profit in the long term.

When I saw the domain extension ".online" I said SCAM! When I click on the link, websit is offline, SCAM! If your referral number is 14666, how can you trust that the website is active since 2011???

2 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

Thanks for sharing interesting project information. Do you have proof of payment? The site has a very cheap domain name as well as the site design is poor. I think the site will soon become a scam. 

When you said "soon", you were closer to the truth than expcected! LOL! 2 hours later, website is offline!


Free LTC App --Click Here--

All legit airdrops in one place. Complete the tasks faster ! Click here !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mining btc coin this should be done form so many platform one of them is doge coin this is really a great tradition work for new peoples and part time workers so it also initiate the money or currency or coin into your account by working on doge coin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a scam site because the site is no accessible in the internet, this kind of site i almost of time scam, that why always prefer the famous ones, like genissismining, nicehash, mises, virtualmining, or do solo mining by buying some powerful graphic cards or asic miners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bitcoinb The problem is he said our company👀 Are you trust??

One from the cases

1) His scam company

2) plagiarism from the site


Я извиняюсь, если этот пост был в русском разделе, и я плохо писал на нем. Я очень устал переводить этот язык, а также перевод не получается точным, потому что язык уникален, и его автоматический перевод несколько затруднителен.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cryptoya11  Yes I saw but I am not surprised because a lot of members do the same when they create a topic, so..... They just copy/paste the presentation they found on the website they promote....  What really bothers me is promoting scams in order to earn commissions....


Free LTC App --Click Here--

All legit airdrops in one place. Complete the tasks faster ! Click here !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. The project was closed very quickly. I have great experience. I lost a lot of money in many similar projects. Hyip or cloud mining site scripts are many on the internet. You can buy a site script to create a fake project and close it at any time This is an easy way to work. Always check the project on the Internet to see if it actually works

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 6:51 AM, KURTAULI said:

LOL. The project was closed very quickly. I have great experience. I lost a lot of money in many similar projects. Hyip or cloud mining site scripts are many on the internet. You can buy a site script to create a fake project and close it at any time This is an easy way to work. Always check the project on the Internet to see if it actually works

Yes, it's true, I explain it with all details by commenting few topics! People doesn't know what is "a script" and they don't know that we wan all buy one then run a website or scam website...


Free LTC App --Click Here--

All legit airdrops in one place. Complete the tasks faster ! Click here !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks dear friend you share a good topic and mining cryptocurrency. I am newer this forum and cannot know how to mining cryptocurrency. I think I will try this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Сергей Прохоров said:
Hurry to earn bitcoin and a doge on cloud mining.
Minimal to withdraw 0.0005 bitcoin and 10 doge.
But it’s better to go with a deposit in order to expedite the receipt of payments.
   direct link https://bixer.online
Since 2011, our company has been investing in blockchain development, amongst other things, we are investing in high potential start-ups in this area and in interesting cryptocurrencies that have an interesting idea and their rate has the potential to increase in the future. Huge experience in this area and the ability to select high-quality investment projects allow our company to rapidly grow and get consistently high profit in the long term.

Not true, all mining sites are too slow for giving mo ey and if you are diposit in it they run away with your money, if you took withdraw then share us your withdrawal amount screen shot, it is not legit site. 


                            If you like my post🙂 give me a heart ❤️

Get free bitcoin every hour by roll and by doubler sign up now, limited offer

     For Bitcoin  click here New launched coin Click here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...