Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

One of the axes of success is repetition to reach the right, know the error and benefit from it, as well as continuity. If we set these rules in mind, it is impossible for us not to develop and we will reach our goals.

• +1 1

Thanks dear for your words and I agree that we should continue our work with determination and should give our 100% no matter in which field we are working or interacted with as its the only way to get success.

As you all may heard "slow and steady wins the race" it is not embarrassing to go slowly but the thing that matters the most Is that you must be steady so that you can achieve whatever you want ,whatever your goal is ,and also iff you try to work hard in hurry that may cause serious loss ,be careful and enjoy your posts

You are absolutely  right  as we know  the maxim "slow and steady wins the race".so we should  not be greedy for good  reputation this can be increased by doing  good  post or achieving  a good rank in this forum .

• +1 1

i think everyone who are joined here.they have a desire that they can make money.. in fact it is my dream or goal in cryptotalk.. i want yo make more money..it will help to bear my study related cost..so we have to try make useful post..we have over come our greedy.

• +1 1

Making useful posts that everyone will benefit from, so for that reason I will suggest we focus when working so that you can earn a good ratings that will lead you to get your full payment. so we should all be patient with what we can afford.

I agree with you. This slogan is here, how to know this crypto talk forum. We will gain the right knowledge about it, such as how to create a useful and interesting piece of writing and here are all the necessary posts to become an advanced member.

O my dear friend you are right you must go slowly and slowly to move forward because patience is very important for success. I hope you understand me. Thank you my friend.

I have so numerous questions I need to begin and need to get it them in all a great chance we are able think of, so its critical for me to truly characterize the leading of everything and put together a huge shape of great fabric for the gathering so the gathering can be able to be more lively, so lets post appropriately as we all know the great in what we are doing.

By making a great substance you'll get a great notoriety for that, we ought to not fair think approximately the pay since in case we center more on that our substance will endure since we as it were need to wrap up our quantity indeed in the event that we post a not that great substance. We ought to continuously make a incredible substance it is for the betterment of the gathering additionallyfor you. Since in that way you've got a chance to urge a repuation.

Yes you are right and I agree with you my dear friend. We shouldn’t hurry up in our work because if we  do it then the possibility of creating mistakes is much. So we have to be patient and work slowly so that we can complete our task properly.

This is a great forum with exceptional features. This forum allows us to learn a lot about cryptocurrency.

If we don't do our daily work then we don't have BTC and that means we need some quality posts and comments to get more fame. You can usually gain more fame by creating a topic, but comments can tell more.

Creating useful posts is good for us and for the forum and it is every person's duty to work hard to search for useful information to post it and also everyone should not only care about ending the 30 posts and receiving payment, but rather he must be a member responsible for what publishes and shares valuable and useful information because what is important here is quality, not quantity.

• +3 1

Hello Friends!

This is absolutely right " Slow and steadily win the race". Don't run before money and reputation. Try to gain knowledge and experience. When you have experience you can achieve any thing. Because money is temporary but knowledge and experience is for forever.

I agree with  you dear.hurrying position is not good for any one and its stability also distroyed quickly .we know  that slow and steady wine the race. So we all should go ahead to crypto  talk  slow and steady. 

Of course, talking about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them is very interesting .. Whoever starts working with them and continues with them and develops into advanced stages cannot do without them later ... that is because they give everyone his right to profit and money in addition to that commitment to the conditions, rules and quotes From others earns you a good and positive reputation, and this is what drives you to more work and development. We must progress in stages and quiet steps in order to achieve success.

Yes I agree with you  

It's my request and also responsiblity to ask the new members,  don't make jumps on the forum.  Go slow and steadily in careful way. Careful way means that try posting useful content and also make sure that you are following all the forum rules. 

Other wise your account get vulnerability to get banned. 

H dear you are right that work on it for long time.Then you get good reputation. If your working is good then your payment increase. This good to work long time for good reaction.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes well said dear point to be noted if you can't complete your 20 to 30 post don't worry don't post poor quality post just for complete the number of post. Just post quality content its necessary for your success. Number of post is not necessary. 

I take the time to complete my daily posts since I'm not in a hurry just to finish, but I focus on each of my posts being so good. I think that we ought to assess individuals as indicated by their work. if we want to earn money then we need to read post other and get knowledge and then we should comment on that post to become much more useful. We should slowly and steadily develop every topics and post that will be useful.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make.

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Thank you dear for encouraging us you have to work no matter that how you are doing the work steady or slowly if you are doing works slowly and it is completed works then it is much better than that work that is not completed.

Hello my dear friend, I am new to this forum and I need information and advice to be able to write meaningful and useful publications in the field of cryptocurrencies. I hope to gain a good reputation over time.

Nice advice my friend. Everything takes time and earning in crypto needs patience and hard work and a lot of time. In the cryptoTalk Forum you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency besides earning currency . We need to take our time and we need to do some investigation about the thing we introduce on our topic, is very important for doing a constructive post or topic. 

You are right that all members should focus on making useful posts and so that they will have more good reputation points.  I think it is good to have more new and useful posts and topics.

There is no shortcut for success if we want to get success then we must have patience and we must do work hard when we complete our first 100 post in forum  it's require  time and patience mostly beginners lose their patience and not continue their work