Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

You are right friend, there is no compulsion in this forum to complete specific amount of posts daily, so we can take our time and make good and useful posts instead of making more number of irrelevant posts. Always focus on the quality of posts than quantity of posts, i am now making posts only to contents that i feel are relevant and useful for other users, i always try to find new and unique topics to make replies. If everyone tries to concentrate on the quality of their content then gradually their reputation and knowledge will grow in the right manner and the reliability and consistency of this forum will definitely go up. 

Reputation is increased gradually if you write useful content in this forum because member like on those comments and post which they found useful information we must share useful information

I see a lot of people writing topics to increase the reputation, but if they do not write an interesting topic, their reputation would grow.Their rank reputation will all increase if they should be respectful of their work. If our post is very useful, the reputation will come like this.

If you see what we are, we will work with hard work with courage, it will also be our operation and our own English. All the people who are thinking that they are following this should also maintain their corporation and do their work on it.

You are right friend we need to go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily because we don't need to be fast to earn we need to work hard and make sure our posts are educative meaningful and helpful in order to get good and positive reputation that will make us earn more money and learn gradually to have better earning and to understand basic concept of the topics before making comments or posts on them

I cannot apprehend why now this discussion board individuals inquisitive about to advantage recognition  points, all is aware of this popularity factors now not assist our income boom, I think suggests new members which content we post,because so many new contributors not no which kind subject matter we post, if we've any facts then publish right content to write down a subject.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:41 AM, tariqul said:

In the cryptoTalk Forum you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency besides earning currency. As you try every day to post 30 and you will learn a lot about currency which will be very important for you to succeed in the currency world.  And that would meet your demand for money  you can make a good journey of Cryptocurrency world.

You preserve gain reputations through posts with happy that is valuable to altogether members of the forum, above all beginners that reputation requires demanding be successful and watchfully preferred.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:41 AM, tariqul said:

In the cryptoTalk Forum you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency besides earning currency. As you try every day to post 30 and you will learn a lot about currency which will be very important for you to succeed in the currency world.  And that would meet your demand for money  you can make a good journey of Cryptocurrency world.

You preserve gain reputations through posts with happy that is valuable to altogether members of the forum, above all beginners that reputation requires demanding be successful and watchfully preferred.

We not done our daily work then no btc for us and it means we need some quality posts and comments for more reputation on here and we need to do some investigation about the thing we introduce on our topic.

Good idea as haste makes waste so I think members should not get hurry to finish their daily task because sometimes they occur to appear with useless content or full with mistake and results their post get deleted and it's makes waste of time and energy so dear take time and write the proper answer that accumulate the rules and regulations of the forum

Working here requires working calmly and not in haste because haste causes mistakes and thus loss of account. Therefore, it is necessary to read carefully and understand the content of the topic and the best form to respond to it is one of the most important requirements, as well as adherence to the conditions of the different sections

Yeah ,go ahead slowly and steadily to achieve your goal. Don't rush or do anything stupid. You can be banned or fall behind. Be patience. Use your skill and try to achieve your goal. Be patience and learn what you want to know. Be creative and be positive. 

Well, as I said earlier, the important thing is to learn, even if it was slow, and what is important is to progress slowly and not to be reckless, and what is important is the experience we gain that makes us delve into the world of trading, and the most important of all is to share the experience we receive

Make it useful as many are not. Just making posts that don't have value it means nothing, should be better to make good replies and posts or make no at all. There are many topics that someone might not know, replying just to thank is not very useful.

I agree with you. Reputation is not something you should worry about. Just behave nice, share interesting things, help the community members. You will get your rewards at the end with being a popular member with a good reputation. And the most important thing is learn and increase your knowledge. That's what forums are about. 

• +1 1

Patience is a key of success and one day you will earn you will make and now you work with die heart and i see many members who lose their hope they have no patience and they don't share their experience and knowledge on thi platform and leave this.

Lyes.slow and steady win the success in every aspect of life.I satrted working this forum last wee.If i wanted i wuld have done 100 post in a day.bBit insted of that I started to know and learn from the post and comments. Thats why I have only passed 50 post.I think in this forum you have to be slow learner but fast earner.

It is true what you say we have to do things calmly or calmly that everything will come, the only thing that we must continue to do is provide very good quality information so that the people who see our issues give us a reputation and also evaluations.

Yes your post is very helpful specially for beginners because they want more and more ratings in less time but they don't aware of it that slow and steady wins the race. So try to post valid and useful content in this way you can earn positive ratings. Thanks!

yes brother i think you are right about that but i will explain more than that to clearing the idea so read my comment , You are always right to make our participation as distinct and important as possible because in this way we will be able to bring members in addition to their confidence and our reputation, and this helps greatly in developing the private account in the forum , that all the information about that topic , good luck for you .

It is said that "slow and steady wins the race". Join a specific field which gives you pleasure and comfort when you do your job regardless of the money it pays to you and stick to it. Never try to switch to a new field everyday. Consistency is the key to success. When you consistently perform a particular task, you get expertise in it that increases your worth in the market. Also big success comes slowly in life. Fast comming success doesn't build a character, it builds ego in a person. Do your best with your job being slow but steady. 

I can't understand why now this forum members interested in to gain reputation  points, all knows this reputation points not help our earnings increase, I think suggests new members which content we post,because so many new members not no which type topic we post, if we have any information then post good content to write a topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right I am agree with your opinion and thoughts we should keep patience and try to increase our reputation and rank slow and  steadily because in this way we will learn more and more. 

Yes 💯% true that go ahead with crypto slow and steadily.the work which we perform calmly then there are less chances of our works rejection or deletion.don't make hurry in gaining too much money fast.so keep calm and go ahead.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.