Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

It always takes time to grow. Like a tree, until it is fully mature and can bear fruit, the gardener must give it water and fertilizer and not rush to harvest. In this forum, too, you have to lower your expectations, and after a few months of activity you will see that you were able to achieve what you want.

Yes, friend, many participants care more about the quantity of posts to be made than about their quality, the reputation of each participant depends on the quality of the content of the comments, so we must focus on making good quality post without rushing

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes,I agree with you.we should fucas on our post.If our post is interesting and effective, it will help to develop our reputation. 

Hello deer In cryptocurrencies, as in other matters, there is no need to rush. The blockchain is designed to do everything every minute and leisurely in time. Thank you for reminding us that you should not rush.

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as good and valuable information we should go ahead slow and steady. We should not be give fast reputation then we will be banned so we should do our work properly and carefully.

• +3 1

I like your suggestion and you are right we should do useful posts and comments it's not important to complete 30 comments daily all we need is to pay attention during commenting and posting. And stay this on your mind that the post and comment is useful and relevant. 

In order to continue in the forum, it is better to work more enthusiastically so that the work is more enjoyable and to avoid the factors of frustration, because success requires us to do so.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my dear friend you are right we need to work with patience we never lose our patience we can achieve our goals if we can go slow and steady. 

Cryptotalk Forum You will learn a lot about cryptocurrency as well as earning money.  When you try to make 30 posts every day and you will learn a lot about currency which is very important for you to be successful in the world of currency.  And it will meet your demand for money. You can make a good journey in the world of cryptocurrency. You are right.  Arrange your thoughts.  Post helpful non-repetitive posts like you post on the same forum or the same topic that was promoted on the forum.  If we complete 30 posts a day and that’s important, at least you’ll get 2 to 5 points of reputation or more.
  Thanks for clearing things up here.

that is exactly what we need to do , patience , hurrying up will not do anything good , it even may cost you to get your post or topic deleted due to low quality , we need to think well before posting anything

Yes, you much take your time. There's no rush. Do your work in your own pace. Do not feel pressured into doing more than your limit.

Thank you my friend for this great content.  Everyone should confirm the content of their posts before publishing.  We have to work hard every day to make our posts good content.  We will definitely gain a good reputation when the topics we write have useful information about digital currencies, investment methods and trading.  I suggest that everyone take the time to research and read everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies.  Good reputation we avoided warning points.  I wish you success in the world of digital currencies

• +3 1

Yes we have 24hr for posting our comment. We can take our own type to comment. Don't be rush be calm and work. 

slow and steady wins the race.Working in the field of digital currencies requires us to deal calmly and very carefully because you need to write important and useful ideas and thus obtain a positive reputation, but haste and randomly write ideas will result in a negative reputation and may be exposed to warning points, so we must deal calmly and cautiously.

Yes for good reputation you have to choose good topics releavent to this platform and we have to do hard work on this forum in order to get good results and reputation so we have to work on daily basis to achieve our goal.

Yes dear you are right that cryptotalk is need your work on daily basis slowly slowly but steadily.if we are working on daily basis on this way we can get good reputation and good earn money.so doing hard work on daily basis and don't stop work. If you are stopped work then you income will be impressed.

You are absolutely right friend we should just focus on our content that we are using in the posts because when the content will be useful and informative then our reputation will increase automatically so we should not be greedy for the good reputation because this is increasing with our rank. 

Yes mate we don't need to rush in crypto talk because when we Said we are starting with running instead of walking so we are going to break out legs, and we may skip some experience in the forum but when we are posting slowly day by day in some few days we will see how far we have gone.

You can't expect to get everything in one day a d so that means that you need to take things slow and do what is required of you. Don't plagiarise contents. Make sure to do your research before making any post so that you don't post nonsense.

I think in the Cryptotalk forum you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency as well as earning money.  When you try to post 30 every day and you will learn a lot about currency which is very important for you to succeed in the world of currency.  And it will meet your demand for money You can make a good journey in the world of cryptocurrency.

I totally agree with you that if a person can't reach the limit of everyday posting then should rush and make non informative and cheap topics and comments as it will be deleted by moderators anyway so why waste that time too I'm making more topics and comments? Instead of wasting time on cheap comments just to reach the limit, try to make half of the limits comments but remember to that those posts are informative and unique and that will be enough for the day.

I'm agree with you slow and steady wins the race as you talked about success so my opinion is if we want success in this forum we must need hard work with patience for good reputation we need unique and useful content attract the member to give you a heart patience is the key to success so keep working hard always think positive 

• +1 1

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

Yeah I completely agree with you..as most users are usually in great rush things to earn and emass reputation and neglecting the core aspect of the learn effectively on the forum

Yes you are right. It is good to make 20 useful posts instead of increasing number of post and decreasing quality. Only good content can earn reputation. Work slowly and smartly. In this way you will be able to abide by the rules.