Are stable coins really advicesable to invest?? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Are stable coins really advicesable to invest??

Dear it is also best if we invest in stable currency and we can earn money with our expectations because these are stable but we can earn more money in ethereum ripple and bitcoin these are profit able currencies.

I do not think that stable coins have been climbing that much and i think you are referring more to larger cryptos such as bitcoin and litecoin as they have been growing and their price has been increasing, however if you are talking about the stable coins like usdt then they have been pretty consistent and the main reason for this is that these coins are there for you to trade to and to keep in times when you are unsure of the market to maintain the value of your profile. Therefore stable coins may not be good investments for long and short term but they are good for trading

There is little talk about stablecoins, since you need a big bank to earn money on them, because if you invest $ 100 and get 1 percent a day, only $ 1 a day will come out, and if 10k dollars, then 10 dollars, etc.

Actually,Stable cryptocurrencies are useful for maintaining profits as well as the amount of money that you have.In my opinion,it is more advantageous to invest in stable coins because even if the price doesn't increase, your money will not be lost and if the value reduces, it will not be reduce too much.

I think its good idea to invest stable coin investment  because as its value will be stable and there will be no chance to face failure or to get lose and on the other hand unstable coin if we will invest that means we have more chances to get lose so better to invest stable coin my friend. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If a coin is stable how can you invest in it and gain the profit of investment for me it is advisable to invest in coin that is not stable so that you will study the exchange rate when it rise this n you sell your coin.

My friend intends to invest in buying currencies at a low price and waiting for a period of time and then selling them after the increase in their price, so how can one invest in stable coins?  I didn't get you well

After Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Ripple XRP, and others, I believe secure coins are the second best choice for investment. Stable coins are an alternative to USD. Formerly, people held USD to be prepared for any chance that could arise in the cryptocurrency world. Currently, people keep stable coins.

If you are a beginner, I advise you to invest in stable currencies. But if you are an expert in this field, you should buy low-priced currencies and leave them for a period of time, and you will reap more profits, but you must choose the appropriate currency.

• +3 1

Well, I would like to tell you that I am not an expert in crypto world, but I definitely have my own though which I would share with you. I think the stable coin such as USDT coin is really profitable just for short time trading from that you can earn a good profit. But you cannot hold that currency for a long time because it will not profitable for you.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don't think it is advisable to make investment in the stable coins because they are not profitable like other coins which are not stable like the litcoin bitcoin etherium and others which are always flunctuating in price and always changing all the time 

I think they find that the currency is stable due to the large fluctuation of the price of Bitcoin, but it is not easy to find and find a stable currency, and investing in stable currencies will make things easier and pleasant than investing in unstable currencies.

• +3 1

You cannot make profits by investing in stable currencies because their price does not change at all and they are linked to local currencies.

These currencies are used to freeze the balance when the market starts to decline.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I do not like investing in stable currencies, but rather I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because of their fluctuating price and the best long-term investment, and I actually made a lot of profits in this way.

• +2 1

Everyone have own opinion.  So i think investment in stable coin is not profitable. Because whennwe are investing in this project which is stable coins investment.  We should earn low many in long tierm. But if we put our money into flactuation of price then we can make more money from this coins which is unstable in price. So most of people want to invest in projects which is base on flactuation on price.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the profit margin in the stable coins is too much lower that's why I will choose the flexible coins for the investment in that coin the profit margin is too much high so I really suggest to you that

The motive that makes people invest in the world of crypto is the fluctuation of the value of currencies according to demand and supply, but a stable currency will not make you profit because it does not rise or fall to a small percentage and this is not good for investment.

I do not think that it is good to invest or trade in stable currencies, as it does not bring you good profits. Therefore, you see everyone investing in cryptocurrencies due to the fluctuation of their large prices, as this will bring them a lot of profits.

Your words are right my dear friend.. But this ascent or decline is according to a graphic study and analytical planning by the supervisors and here lies the sense of awareness in investment. All appreciation.

In my opinion, this type of investment through which you cannot earn a lot of profits because it is fixed, so I recommend that you look for projects that will rise in the future through which you can achieve a lot of profits continuously, and that your profits are not fixed.

Stable cryptocurrencies are not suitable for investment, especially daily investment, because their price is fixed and does not decrease and rise, so there are no large profits, you should invest in volatile currencies such as Bitcoin.