Are stable coins really advicesable to invest?? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Are stable coins really advicesable to invest??

Stable coins are not used for investment purpose. These coins are used used for saving our earned profit from bitcoin suddenly falls and loss in this market. So stable coins means there is not happening whether market goes down or up our investment are in safe

• +4 1

Well I don't think stable coins is really profitable if invested on, stable coins are used to save funds and profit instead of withdrawal, when there is a crash in the price of cryptocurrencies, people but thier withdraw their funds and put it in stable coins to avoid lose

• +3 1

Yes, stable cryptocurrencies are useful for trading and investing because they maintain the percentage of profits when the market is in a declining position

On 3/24/2020 at 1:55 PM, Upright said:

Like seriously upon every coin which is on the market, I rarely bit don't even hear of any one having to talk on how investing in This such coins can be profitable,either in the long run or short, but stable coins have continued to be climbing on those which have a market value, and when tops others coins apart from being stable

I really do not think that investing in stable currencies for the sake of profits is a good thing. It is already stable in order to ensure that there is no loss. I think it is better to have an investment in other currencies.

Dear, for me, I do not advise you to invest in cryptocurrencies and stable digital currencies, here you can not make good profits, but I advise you to invest in the most volatile and traded cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies. 

22 hours ago, Scart Fenci said:

I rarely bit don't even hear of any one having to talk on how investing in This such coins can be profitable,either in the long run or short, but stable coins have continued to be climbing on those 

Stable coins really brings on users having to hold their assets strongly in a stable price in the market, even if the other prices of coins drops, as it will be surfacing on the range of $1 as a stable coin

Stablecoins are fully secure and your investment will increase  in no time. So you should be sure and you should invest stablecoins on these authentic sites without the risk of fraud and you will get accordingly. 

Actually yes stable coins are good for investment but first and foremost try by all means to make research on the coin you are about to make investment and never for once think of new coins as an alternative because they are not stable.

When you see a coin is stable in the cryptocurrency market then you should to go for the investment in that coin because there are more chance to get the profit in that coin if we compare the the flexible coin

In my opinion, stable coins are not suitable for investment, because stable coins do not experience a significant increase in price. It's different if we invest in decentralized crypto like Bitcoin, we can get a lot of benefits and even get rich if we buy it at the right time. We can invest in Bitcoin in the short and long term, but if you want to send money you can use stable coins because usually transactions can be done quickly.

Stable coins always have a fixed price and used as a store of value for some other assets when  the market is unpredictable and they are not for investment.

No, my friend, it is not safe to invest in valuable currencies that do not change much in value, so it is preferred to invest in digital currencies that you can earn additional profits through.

Of course, there is a difference between the stable cryptocurrency and the other, as stable healed currencies are beneficial in the short term or short investment only, meaning that long-term investment is lost with it, while investing, for example, in bitcoin, of course, is profitable in long-term investment.

• +2 1

Stable coins are only good when you want to go out of crypto market and save the value of your balance like USDT , BUSD and others , that's the only way to use them and I never seen anyone who said they are good to invest because if they are stable then what logic can makes it profitable to invest in them

There are no stable currencies unless they are linked to gold, such as the US dollar.  I think that investing in fiat currencies or gold will be good but in the very long term.  Coins always suffer from inflation, and this is one of its most important disadvantages.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history.  I advise you to invest in the cryptocurrency market, but you should consult with experts before entering any deal.

Dear friend when the price of coins will be stable then how we will be able to get profit by the investment of those coins . Therefore I would like to say that the volatility in the prices of coins is the beauty of cryptocyrrency because we can get profit by selling them when their price increase. 

Well, it difficult for me to fully understand what you mean here, but if you mean those coins that there price is stagnant, then I will say that it is not advisable to invest in them, you better go for the ones that fluctuate.

• +1 1

Stable currencies are not going to rise in price, this currency is kept at the price of a fiat currency these are the currencies that do not have volatility and the only thing they serve is to store our money without fear that it will fall and we lose the overnight, this is what these coins are for.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it is advised to invest in the long term, and the best stable currency at all is Bitcoin, and I recommend that you enter it and it is still going up beautifully and earning from it is good

• +2 1

On 3/19/2021 at 8:07 PM, Pereira said:

Stable currencies are not going to rise in price, this currency is kept at the price of a fiat currency these are the currencies that do not have volatility and the only thing they serve is to store our money without fear that it will fall and we lose the overnight, this is what these coins are for.

Yeah stable coins are not for investing or trading and getting profits, but like you mantiond it they re used for holding our coins when the price of some coins drops, we use them like fiat moneys, but with the cryptocurrency world, 

On 12/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, Nicole018 said:

Many users are against the use of stablecoins as they do not provide the required profit to the investors

What do you mean about  not provide the required profit? Investing on stable coins are profitable especially with ADA (cardano) today because it has a initial value of $0.3 last year of December and right now it has a $1.6 which increased for small amount of time. Many people are investing on it and you should change your thoughts about stable coins.

Well, simply for remote investment, use Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, but for trading and short investment, use the new alternative currencies because they fluctuate insanely within hours and you can make good profits from those fluctuations

If the currency is stable, such as the dollar or the Tether, how will you invest in it, how will you make profits from it? New traders often start trading Tether, but the profit rate will not exceed 2% or less until this matter is for training.

I don't think stable coins are rally good for investment, because their prices are fix but if you're to invest in coins like bitcoin,etherum and the rest!,you can get more profit because their prices do fluctuate,thus making them have the potential to yield a lot of gains

• +1 1

If you are a trader or investor like me I don't advice you to invest in stable coins if you are fighting for profit, because stable coin is always at a fixed price it takes time before it changes but when you invest in volatile coins then you can be expecting profit anytime depending on how patient you are.

• +3 1