Hoes you make investigation about scammers. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Hoes you make investigation about scammers.

We can spot fraudsters with their flirty offers and word of mouth to attract subscribers. If the profit rate is high in the bid, it may be a fraud.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies is not without fraudsters and deceivers who aim to steal our private money. Investment topics are profitable and good to rely on for income, but we should know with whom we are dealing and with whom we invest, so asking for help and advice from major investors makes us safe from a trap  Fraudsters.

It is true, there are a lot of fraudulent sites and fraudulent people, before you invest in you should search for the site and get opinions about it, and there are several points that you can partially rely on, for example sites that give a large percentage  are fraudulent, or the start date of the site, recent sites  They cannot be trusted right away, so be careful

Frankly, the best proof is the experience..you should see a notification of transfer or transfer of money..You can only trust after you see the results. That is why we are looking for people who actually took their fees and then follow their path

The Internet is full of counterfeit sites so before logging on to the site I search for it and the date of its origin and spent some inquiries on it and stopped sites that offer fantasy offers because they are often fraudulent.

Dear Friend! First of all we should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum and make good posts. The best way to investigate about crypto investment site is to prove if it's legit or scam is by doing some research on google and see the trust index of the site. 

Before cryptotalk I fell in some scam sites that just wasted my time and that was just due to lack of research. So when I joined thus cryptotalk I made research on it. Moreover my friends that suggested me this forum ensured that it's a legit site. So before choosing a legit site, it's necessary to have a proof of it.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The most important thing in work is not to trust any site, especially if it is not a famous site, especially if it offers attractive offers for large profits.
And make sure of its credibility before working with it, as well as asking the most experienced members always about anything that we do not know and ignore, and they are always ready to provide advice.

• +1 1

There is a coinMarketCap site, you can make sure of all the currencies that may come to you attractive offers about it, as well as that scammers offer you large profits in exchange for small investments, this is something that you can detect through, as well as not responding to offers that come to you from strange people.

I think it is difficult to deal with fraudsters and swindlers, so I do not trust anyone who communicates with me and I do not provide them with any information of my own.

Yes dear every day the number of scammers increases in these locations where they lure you to invest and trade in some locations on the basis of the presence of profits and rewards and that it is reliable and guaranteed and therefore I advise you to know several things about fraud sites first if you see the percentage of profit offered more than 5% so know that it is fraud secondly you have to make sure Of credibility Any site before working on it and avoiding the attractive and wonderful offers they offer third. Search for and warn common fraud operations, and you should also search for examples that you know well in order to avoid them

Unfortunately, the entire the crypto world is full of fraudsters looking for victims in newbies. Thus, it is extremely important to make a thorough research before putting any money into a project. I myself have fallen to some of this scams, as a rule of thumb, I never invest in anything that offers insanely high returns, also I frequently resort to Trustpilot to look for users opinions about any investment project. 

• +2 1

I do not deal with unreliable or unknown people, I deal with people I know and people who are not greedy and want to make a good profit, I try to do extensive research and ask questions to obtain information before I take any step.

• +3 1

Well, as for me, all I do is to ask some of my colleagues and friends who have been into cryptocurrecy for a very long time before I was introduced, I believe they are more knowledgeable than me, so they can easily guide me and show.me what the right thing to do is.

Yeah, I definitely should. 
Fraudsters should be investigated so that they don't spread quickly and defraud others. And it's really unacceptable . So we must be very careful . And I know who we're dealing with . We stay away from the scammers . We avoid falling into crisis

yes dear you are absolutely right there are a lot of scammer who are sitting with their catching eyes in order to grab our money but dear from my perspective how we investigate them if we see many report on any websites and account then it means these are all scamming websites and before investment we should search about the websites through internet and through senior whether it is legit or not

Unfortunately, the number of fraudsters is increasing day by day. There are many sites that offer you attractive offers to work with them in a short time and a lot of profit, but you will lose a lot in the end, so we must be very careful.

Hi friend I want you share your experiences in crypto. Every one know that there is big number of scammers are there in crypto. Share your way of making investigation about sites , exchanges coins etc. Before investment. How do you know you're sure before you invest?

Please join me in welcoming you.
I depend on the website www.scamadviser.com, where we find the following in the site's explanation:
Before you go shopping, check out Scamadviser.
All of our stories on scams can be found here. This section provides instructions on how to get your money back, how to report a scam, and how to spot popular scams. We also have in-depth posts highlighting various types of scams and examples.

The first thing is a complete investigation in what I plan to invest, after a complete investigation this must take into account many things that can influence the volume of purchase and demand, look at the graphs to know if it is going up or down, everything influences the price, for this reason all these qualities must be taken into account very well to invest.

Friend, for now, I am not investigating scammers but from what I have heard and I am hearing all the time is that scammers are increasingly expanding even more, hopefully the moderators do something about it about scammers so that we can de be sure in the forum.