Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

I totally agree with you, many times people only want to buy because they heard that Bitcoin is going up. And they want to invest large sums of money in crypto currencies that have no long-term benefit! The main thing would be to know about it and to know what will benefit us the most at the moment of buying. Going into the world of cryptology without information can be a double-edged sword.

• +1 1

Hi.

Before investing, I try to find information about its creators and goals. It is useful to conduct such a search for you if you decide to invest part of your funds in an asset of interest.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

new currencies in the market could possibly be low volume currencies with equally very low volume of liquidity, therefore, its better to invest in coins that are more generally acceptable

@by cammer. There friend all of the known currency of the crypto talk can be minimum post can be paid by the way of advantages of encrypted the currency of the topic. The first of all currency can be stable in the world. Many of people think about how they can make money. 

Awesome advice my friend, there’s a lot of new crypto currency that have been appear every year, but we must need to be careful to that because there’s a chance that we made loss money of that. Before selecting new crypto currency, we need to first check their whitepaper if they have it, because it is just a sign that new currency has a vision and mission to the market. Read and analyze their white paper if they have a good vision to the market and check if that coin has a potential to arise in the market.

• +2 1

Hello dear friends I think it's a good advice for all of the new member we should be careful about new currency because a lot of currencies are introduced in the market everyday most of them are scams they are playing with the feelings of the people so we should have to seek its knowledge form older members of crypto.

Thank you for your advice mate it is really helpful . Like you said there is a lot of new coins surfacing regularly and many of them are scams but still we cannot make profit by sticking onto a single cryptocurrency. We have to take calculated risks while investing in a new coin.

I almost fell into the scam networks through "new cryptocurrencies" or in this case, through "new projects" of token in DeFi, in my eagerness to want to make money with cryptocurrencies, performing airdrops, I got to have my telegram full of bots that were supposedly to earn tokens through money, but in the end, each project asked for a so-called "pre-sale" to take advantage of promotional prices, and that was a total scam, I always hesitate to make my investment there, in the end I did not, and now I see that this type of scam is normal, it is best to investigate and ensure the veracity of the information before investing.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I just recently joined crypto talk before joining I didn't know anything about cryptocurrencies so I didn't invest any kind of money in crypto. But in the future I like to do that so I will always try to do more research before investing. And in online there will always be some scam so we just have to be careful and patient about our investment.

Good topic to learn from,you are very right about this and thanks for your information you gave out,it is true that now adays there are too much scammers and we have to be carefull on what to do becouse they are too dangerous 

Cryptocurrencies are many and their trade may be useful because they earn you money, but you must beware of currencies because there are a lot of deceptive cryptocurrencies, so I recommend using a previously tested currency by some so that you do not get into trouble and be exposed to fraud

There are so many fake crypto currencies with fake projects , the crypto market is overloaded with them , and they are out there lingering g and waiting for beginners to invest in them and lose their money. Unfortunately I fell a victim in such a scam and learned my lesson the hard way, so it is better to check the currency out before you invest in it. 

Hellos people's of this cryptocurreny please I want everybody to becaful about new cryptocurreny because new cryptocurreny there have rules and regulations bebbebbebaut

Many novice people fall victim to currency deception, as there are a lot of currencies every day, but they have no value. They are used for fraud and fraud, so you should be careful and not rush to buy any currency.

Yes dear friends  if yu want to be the right part of this platform then.you should keep in your mind that you have to know about the cryptocurrency  as well.

Yes dear friends  if yu want to be the right part of this platform then.you should keep in your mind that you have to know about the cryptocurrency  as well.

The warning is not for all new cryptocurrencies, we shouldn't be careful but do research as innovation should be embraced and not restricted, but this doesn't mean we will invest in any new projects as we know there are countless scams and some projects will be there just for the easy money they can get .

Computerized types of cash obtain detectable quality on the planet and with them the extension in deception and stunts happen moreover.So it is basic to know and before you put assets into a cash,study it.see what's behind it,the endeavor, who made it.You ought to be careful so as not to surrender to stunts,as dreadful people are any place expecting to take as much time as nrcery 

Yes dear you are right we are earn in every days with hardworked but we should care about investment .There are many scam coins added online everyday and they don't have a life only exist have a short time investment in new coins .Firstly we should avoid and carefull about it .

There are many new crypto currencies in the market right now and many are flop or fake. Some are just scam. Don't trust any without proper concern and research. If you want to invest in new currencies then always concern with seniors and gain proper knowledge about that, otherwise you'll lose your time and money.

We must be as mindful as conceivable with false digital forms of money as they are accessible these days in plenitude, so we need to focus on this issue, particularly when we need to work in the field of exchanging or venture.

Yes. You are absolutely right. Maximum site and coins are fake. So  before investing or buy, sell,exchange coil we must be careful about this. For avoid we have to gather knowledge more. Then you can easily understand which is good, original and which are scam.          

Actually one need to be careful with the new cryptocurrency in the market because almost 80_95% of this currency are scam so you need to be vigilant to avoid meeting scammers in online investment, thanks mates.

Edited by Kibe
Mistake

Yes you are right there is lot of new currency generated but not all good and even all good perform so know about this. And main thing is that do your work properly and understand it every coin project is not good so take a look.

• +1 1

There is nothing more cautionary about cryptocurrencies.  My dear friend, if you want to learn something, you have to innovate.  The crypto stock market is very good.  If you work with it, you can earn 100 rupees per day, in addition, you can also earn by referral.  Working carefully in the crypto market does not waste money.  It can be a trusted organization.

It is not a bad things we shpuld try crypto new currency this might be profitable for us but it is safe to be first upcoming thier market value then you invest your money on coins.

Edited by Zeeshankhan