Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

I agree with you brother .we only trade in those crrunccies which is trusted and verified by authority in international market. We should avoid scammers and visit trusted website or exchanger.

You are right there are most of the currencies on the internet that are fake and they only make money out of you and the best way to avoid them is just stay away from any project which in any way ask you for the money.

yes friend this is good topic i hope every new member should care full this forum so that there are many people work this site and earn money after that we must follow this site rules and regulation.

thanks

You're right, I don't even believe in new currencies, most of them at no cost.  I like to work between old currencies such as Ethereum and LTC.

• +1 1

Indeed I truly concur with you, we should have a profound information or have an exploration prior to putting resources into the new cryptographic forms of money on the lookout.

Notice if they are attentive and professional and provide a sort of stable investment that garantees such stable (alt) coin. Also eyes on the coin if it's active or dead. 

Exactly, my friend
Many traders believe that the slight rise in the price of the new currency is an indication that it has a future and will rise so he will buy it, and unfortunately after that he will be disappointed.

2 hours ago, bhaiegoo said:

You definitely right but 95% scam coin is doubtful. You can say that mostly coin scam, some have low value and other have high value. I think we should invest in those coins which is real after verification. I invest mostly in bitcoin, litcoin,  ethereum and xrp. 

So careful from new currencies and do not become greedy otherwise you loss your money. 

I recommend you that if a coin is new of an hour or two buy it as much as you can @bhaiegoo and then sell it on the same day when you think it's price is high .These new coins are not for long term investment .They are usually for short term be aware.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 3/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hola. Esto es para todos los principiantes que no tienen suficiente conocimiento o experiencia.

Una gran cantidad de monedas se añaden en línea todos los días, pero no todos son ciertos. De hecho, 95% de las nuevas monedas son sólo estafa, por lo que todos ustedes deben tener cuidado antes de invertir en estas monedas. ¡Pregunte antes de invertir!

If partner you are right as a user but with a track record in Cryptocurrencies I can assure you that many Cryptocurrencies come out every day but most of them do not reach anything
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

You have rights, most of which are preached daily to funny people who don’t know their real facts or contrasts.  Because of this, many people fall prey to these promotions and they invest in them.  Not just currencies, but investment sites or platforms as well.

Good luck.

With the development of the crypto money world, many new crypto currencies were born. You should watch the development of cryptocurrencies for at least 1-2 months before buying new born crypt coins Also, stay away from cryptocurrencies that are not listed on major exchanges or are listed on very few exchanges.

• +1 1

On 3/22/2020 at 9:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Yes, newbies must read this. Not all coins in the market are legit, most of them are scam coin. I'll give one example, one of this scam coin are very interesting at the beginning because of the high price of it but when you invest on it, the price of it will fall and became a deadcoin. So what I wanted to say is do research first before do some investment in new coins.

Edited by Raven
  • +1 1

Obviously my dear, I agree with you. In this time everyday added a lot of new coins in crypto world. But most of the coins are fake and they are scam in 1/2 months. So always don't buy this coin which made recently. Try to buy old coins which is listed more than one years ago.      

Thank you my friend for your advice and concern for new members like me. I didn't know there were fake coins and I would have been scammed if I hadn't read your post.

On 22/3/2020 at 9:57, Cammer said:

Hola. Esto es para todos los principiantes que no tienen suficiente conocimiento o experiencia. 

Todos los días se agregan muchas monedas en línea, pero no todas son verdaderas. De hecho, el 95% de las monedas nuevas son solo una estafa, por lo que todos deben tener cuidado antes de invertir en estas monedas. ¡Pregunte antes de invertir!

I think that the idea of a new "bitcoin" appearing attracts many beginners to invest money in supposedly promising projects, and the bases of said project are not taken into account, as you say, we must ask and I think it is very important to investigate, It is our money and how we can win, we can lose everything, have you noticed that with DeFi it happens like this? every day hundreds of projects come out that seek to scam

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Dear @Cammer You have shared a tremendous information with us. As cryptocurrency and its users are increasing day by day, there are many scammers in it that scam with people in it are also increasing. And as you talked, there are many new coins that cone in cryptocurrency most of them are scam you are absolutely right. We should need to avoid them. Many senior members as well as many juniors members will be able to benefit from this post. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not like to invest and trade randomly or because the currency price we liked .. We must look at the currency project and its background and who is supporting it .. its movement in the stock exchange .. All this helps us to choose currencies correctly and to stay away from what is a scam.

Edited by Aulla1997

You must be careful. It is safer to invest and trading with popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple because a lot of tokens are created everyday by the goal of scamming people during their pre-sale period.

Yes at present the rate of scammers in crypto market is increasing. That's why we should be careful. Otherwise we have to face a big lose .

On 3/22/2020 at 3:57 PM, Cammer said:

Yes, there are a lot of digital currencies that are issued on a daily basis and most of them are without any balance and they are fraudulent. Many currencies should be avoided, especially when they are listed on platforms

I am new and not invested. I'm still learning and this type of warning and information should be appreciated by the entire forum, for my part I will take it into account. Thanks friend!

SailorMoon!

Not all the new coins are scams, as it can't be 98% of the new coin Which are relatively scam, but that's why cautious is always needed when it comes on having to invoke financial system. As it's not doubt that Cryptocurrencies also have scam coins 

I don't even invest in new projects because they have the tendency to go beyond their token sale price, this make it difficult for us to earn from those kind of projects

• +3 1

I agree with you as some people just make coins inorder to scam people and steal all their money after they have invested and then delete the coin and are never heard from again so my advice would be to be cautious

• +5 1

Yes, it is true. Thousands of currencies have been added to the market and most of them are fake projects. I have been monitoring the market for a long time and I have found only a few serious coins that carry real projects and the rest is a scam to steal people's money only. Once the coin becomes in the market, the work team abandon it and it begins. The currency failed and its price started to drop.
I only trust old currencies, around 20-40 first currencies in the market, these currencies have proven their strength and have become very popular and reliable.

• +2 1