Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

Hi fourm members I hope you all will be well this fourm is really helpful and amazing to learn about digital courancy or cryptocurrency as it is a future courancy here we can improve our skills we can improve our english and obviously we can improve our writing skill

I learned a lot of things in this forum, including speed of reading and writing, gaining experience in the field of digital currencies, and getting some money while learning

Dear mate you are right. We can improve our writing skills on cryptotalk forum. I have joined this forum two days ago. When i start this work five minutes were required to make one comment of three lines. But now i can make comment in just two minutes. It increase my typing speed and English pronunciation.

Hi my friend you are write  I agree with you  that crypto talk  is useful for us  so many things because  we gain experience  here  to the things  we are doing  and it has  helped  many  improve there writing skills . 

@Omar Ommeish @Maroua @Beast921 @AmjadBydn Yes, of course we also get a chance to become a writer by coming to crypto, we write posts here and give opinions about our posts from the different days, due to which we get the experience of a writer too.When we comment on any of our posts, we comment very well using good English, due to which our complaint of becoming a writer also increases. 

When we make comments daily so we gain skills of writing step by step. I remember some months ago, my writing was terrible but after a while I found myself in a good position at writing. This forum is very helpful in this case

• +1 1

Yeah through cryptotalk every person who have writing skills can sharp.

A person who have a knowledge of any thing then he will write on every topic in beat way.In cryptotalk users improve his grammatical mistakes. 

So he/she can  easily type about on thw writing contents etc. 

Thank You

If this forum can help some people to discover their talent as a writer truly I see it as what the platform is capable of because even me as a student this platform has really help me to improve my grammar aside the knowledge I do gain from reading other useful post from the forum. This platform is highly accepted to change peoples way of living. 

If my friend thinks the same, the Cryptotalk forum helps us a lot when it comes to writing, in addition to that for users who speak Spanish, it has also helped us with English, the Cryptotalk forum does not help in many ways besides its help economic, so we must take great care of our forum.

Yes what you said is correct.We some one is posting a topic here and we have to reply on that topic which needs proper research which everybody is doing and in this way every body is gaining some extra knowledge and finally you become a good writer.

Yes dear friend i am hundered percent agree with you.

When i begin to write the comments i have no skill about writing that how should i write about it but with the passge of time i get knowledge from my senior how to write a good post.i am thankful to crypto.

When you my all dear join this forum, you do not know about fully any post. So you when come hare and saw the different topics about here so you start writing on this platform. You always write here any topic about very carefully and follow these platform rules or instructions.

• +3 1

@Upright by working on this we may know many things. This forum help us in improving our reading and writing skills.  After work on this forum i am able to speak English easily with anyone face to face and now i can write English very well. 

Yes ,i think its mostly not true you write daily 20 post or above its increase your knowledge skills and its also improve your English vocabulary but you not become a professional writer...

Cryptotalk talk is really good forum for knowledge....

With the right tools after effort, I like that part as a creative writing that is always evolving from the actual writing. The bizarre thing about this, however, is that once you understand what writing is all about, it's not like arguing with anyone, it's an opportunity to argue. But an argument.crypto give us a chance to gain knowledge and eran money.

Cryptotalk can help people become better at cryptocurrencies by providing new insights posted here. This motivates me to read cryptocurrency news and google every day to find more. Now it has become easy to write articles about cryptocurrency.

Yes dear friends according to my thinking cryptotalk will make you a writer it increase your experiance and writing in the bgining it show difficulty but it encourages our hopes and it is a good plateforum

13 hours ago, Muhammad Yaqoob said:

You are right dear. This forum provide us opportunity to do well . After the joining of this forum now I'm able to write anything in English Because there is so much to learn here. This forum make us strong and confident.

Practice is also by having to learn, as that's not a doubt, as having to Express your self in new words, can build a users grammar, as some are native while others are not really natives to speaking English, as by such typing over and over can build experiences

Yes, but not every person who knows a great deal about learning to write would be a writer. I've been trying, but I can't be a writer, even though my explorations are very advanced. Maybe I'm just scared of making a mistake.

• +1 1

You are right my friend...one can become a writer because this platform ensures that contents in a post are having quality information. so in other to do this, one must ensure that words are spelt and put together correctly for perfect understand which I find similar to what a writer must possess.

This topic ags a graet importance because even without our knowledge we are getting better in English by posting comments. We can learn more about literature English and this is gonna help us in future. By the continuous posting of comments we can ultimately turn ourselves to a good content creater.

Yes dear, I am also do that.Because in this site we write many comment.We write our comment with our gainful knowledge.So I think that cryptotalk is helps us to become a writer.

Criptotalk helps to improve your writing skills, tidy up your ideas and even help you write an article or book in the future.It helps me become confident in writing a full English words that is not really my hobby before.i become more good in using words 

Cryptotalk can make you a better person in cryptocurrencies by exposing you to fresh knowledge. Cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English  language  well. This forum is a good opportunity to improve our writing skills.

Yes you're right here and the point of your post that i take is to research and create our own ideas here rather than copy paste or post uselessly. It'll give us a boost in other set of skills like be professional and writing etc . So this post is useful for juniors like us. Thanks.