Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

I would say that many of us members are here to pay a lot of money for each post here in this forum but we should also keep in mind that we are learning as well as improving our skills and knowledge.  I can.

• +5 1

Yes, I am now through the forum learning about cryptocurrencies as well as learning the English language and the method of writing publications. It gives me great experience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree with you cryptotalk actually helps us to build and improve our writing capacity by we creating post on the forum

Edited by Bolubobo

Hello my all dear friends i am a brand new in this form i did not know very well about this forum..in my opinion this is a right way for doing our english better and become better writer .please support me i will be thankful for your support.

Yes my mate crypto talk become is a good writter. Daily we are doing many many post and and many topic. And learn many many important news and knowledge. It is to be s perfect learner. So i suggested u always to be carefully 

• +3 1

Hello everyone through cryptocurrency you could be abke to develop skills of wrtting where you could be able to be a writer, through this platform you will get knowledge and experience where you different kind of people with different kind of culture, the more you learn the more you get knowledge @Prince MS @Abideen @Shantos

• +3 1

you are right my friend. in my opinion, it is the best platform for better your writing skill. in this platform we can also make better our reading skill. in beginning i also have low  reading and writing skills but after joined this forum i have better my all these skills.  it is very easy to use  i like it very much and i recommend you to use it for better your writing skill. crypto forum also provide us a lot of chance to better our writing skill.

• +3 1

One of the best way to improve on writing and talking english is to practice. Practice everyday whenever you get a chance to actually improve. This forum gives the opportunity to do both and even enhance the reading skills of a person. When one writes everyday they practice. In that way they can improve very much. 

• +1 1

Yes, you can start writing now from Crypto Talk and you can earn also. You can use this ability of writing in other sectors and you do good in life.

This is very first forum which is helping me to improve my skills practically.  In the beginning i don't know how to comment and what is reputation even i don't have any knowledge about digital currencies. Like i was a blank page having no lines on it. Here i got knowledge, skills and communication. Writing a comment of just 2 to 3 lines was not easy for me.  But know just reading the heading i can post a post or comment in very short time. 

Since we give some hours of our time to the forum daily, we can try to make this better for all by creating posts that would be a great read for someone else. Most of us we don't have a vast vocabulary in english to be top writers but we can try our best and we can raise our skills slowly and be better at this.

Yes ,if you work on this forum one week your writing ability will enhance and your writing speed will also increase .you will able  able to  improve your english and is  also gain skill.

It is good to hear that this forum makes people have experience in writing about cryptocurrencies, and this is one of the goals of the forum to spread knowledge among members to gain experience about cryptocurrencies, so it is necessary that we benefit from writing here and teach and invite others to join this forum.

• +1 1

It has been a good experience for me I join this forum my English is really bad but now my English is a developing day by day. And I feel like I can be a good writer with the skills I am geining  here.

You can master this by writing articles on the Cryptotalk Forum. Ideal platform for being a writer. Here we learn new information. We share what we have learned with our experiences. Many people present their own experiences here.

Yes crypto makes you a perfect man. It's improve your English writing and also increase your knowledge. You can learn writing skills at here. You can learn from your mistakes here. Finally it's a great site for learning.

yes i agree cryptotalk helps us tho improve our writing skills and our english skills and for me it attracted me to read many articles and now i see myself attracted to the cryptoworld

This kind of community forum is not necessarily causing you to be becoming an article writer nonetheless it can acquaint an individual together with excellent creating talent and also the Language terminology also will probably be regarding appropriate expression and also to some degree community forum can turn some individuals being an article writer foundation around the creating talent they've got purchased employing this kind of program

Cryptotalk platform improves our skills of writing. When we write content of post, our  speed of typing increase. Our spelling mistake also improve. English is international language. From here, our English becomes better. If we have interest of become a writer, I recommend to use this site. Cryptotalk is a big source of knowledge and also updates us. My typing speed is increasing day by day.Using this forum, we can become a skilled man

• +5 1

Hello friend, yes, I agree with you, through this forum you can learn a lot, not only about cryptocurrencies, I have improved my English and also became better at managing time and I became a more organized person

Different people have different aims behind joining this versatile forum of crypto talk. Some take it only as an earning platform and nothing else, some find it ideal to srart career in crypto currency, some seek knowledge and experience from it and some want to be fluent and creative enough to be a writer. They are looking forward to excel and prosper in their lives to get more expressive and extend their limit from writing an eight to nine lines paragraph based on their thoughts to a complete article or book or something else. I'll give the credit to this platform which is provoking this type of creative things in people. 

We can be authors by writing articles on the forum. We can write beautiful articles by adding new ideas to our experience. Very suitable platform for writing. Ideal project for additional work.

Yes, that's right. There are countless benefits to this forum. This forum enables us to create new thinking and create new and unique topics. It speeds up our writing and makes us better writers. I never thought I could write so much. Or someday I will, but today I am very happy to be writing.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:42 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, what you say is true
I was also responding to posts, but after a while I started posting posts and I was able to develop a skill such as writing articles about cryptocurrencies in this period.

Yes crypto talk helps to develop English skill and also writing skills. So it's really beneficial for a person who want to become a writer. It also helps you to type faster and without grammatical problems. So crypto talk is really helpful to become a writer. 

• +2 1