Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

My dear you are not become a writter if you are write posts in a forum. A writer is write books and we are do nothing else than everybody else. You are not a writer when you are write posts in twitter or facebook and not when you are write in forums. You are have to read a book and find who a writer is.

Yes exactly by working here honesty and sincerity we may learn slot here.it really helps in improving our english language and also helps in to improve our typing speed.so it is very helpful from every aspect.

Hmm, you are right. Cryuptu is making us more knowledgeable by teaching us unknown things. Here members are creating new content which will be very useful for our future life. As a result of working here, many people are becoming like writers  Remain immersed.

Cryptotalk is the open discussion forum for trading and Crypto currencies when you're right posts on cryptotalk are replies to others. your writing skills are improved and you get knowledge from discussion. Discussion on Crypto talk is very informative for traders. 

No doubt,you can also write a book because this platform is providing us more valuable and such amazing information.we can create more topics on daily base having a lot of information,we are so exited by joining this forum by getting knowledge and more writing speed.

Yeah it is true. This platform will help you to improve your English. It can help you to improve your writing skill and creativity skill . Which is very important in your life. You can also earn good money by working on this platform. So working on crypto talk give you a lot of benefits

Yea!  Cryptotalk is best place to learn how to become a writer because I got my writing skills been improve here because of the replies I gave every day my typing skills where faster than before cryptotalk is the best. 

Yes crypto talk is very important platfrom. There are many and helpful information in here. So it is very and Very good site for many advice and information. So the comment is the using written to be carefully and do work comment 

When I join this forum i know nothing about it...about the topics it provide ,about trading etc...After joing this forum i learn many things ...about trading ,currencies ,wallets etc and at the same time i learn how to write ...Following these rules and regulation Help me to become a write ...Now i can comment on any topic easily 

Writing daily new posts is a practice of typing speed that saves your time too this forum gives a lot of things like earning learning skills information and etc etc thank forum

This forum has given me the opportunity to widen my skillset on writing and reading. Now I spend atleast an hour on this forum and that gives me a chance to increase my writing skills making me more fluent in English as well as speaking and reading. 

• +1 1

You have said that it can be used for writing.That's exactly right.Because if you don't know something, you can't write about it, and if you know about it, you can write a lot about it, and it can make your writing creative.Writing on a subject here is a practice of writing about that subject and can be used through a writing site.

On 3/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

Dear mate firstly wish you best of luck. I hope in future I will be able to write articles related to crypto after knowing all the rules and regulations and information which I do not know. I want to learn more and more from crypto.

On 11/25/2020 at 5:42 PM, Atik56 said:

think it is very beneficial for the students. By visiting and commenting regularly, I believe that I am able to create contents by own. I have observed improvements in my visualisation and way to understand things. This is some type of tough training of mind. My command on english language has also been enhanced. I think it will also help me during my tests and interviews.             

I am also still a student and it really helps me a lot because I can pay my project fees and tuition all by myself without relying on my parents and have my own income and savings.

.I'll agree with you,your writing can improve a lot if you really spend your sometime here and write the posts full of quality!

While becoming a writer is through 'reading everyday and writing everyday' cryptotalk contain all the attributes.

Crypto provides not only coins investment but an easy step of becoming a writer.

One day I was writing post on this website suddenly I thought that working on this website became me a writer. I think it can be happened in future I became a writer but I am sure that I will not become a good writer because my English is so weak.

6 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Yes,you are right @Upright frankly am not good at typing but joining in Cryptotalk made really made my typing skills improve and knowledge,

@Gomez12 Cryptotalk provides us a lot of benefits like:

• It increases our knowledge
  • It improves our writing skills
  • It enhances our vocabulary 
  • It makes our English grammar better

For these reasons and many more Cryptotalk is a great platform if you want to become a writer or you just want to have better English.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Cryptotalk is a huge platform where a beginner within a few times can learn alot of his expectations. If your mother tongue isn't English then it may possible to take time to seek English properly and if you got command on it then you can read and understand the topics easily and can write articles for sure.

• +1 1

I was also responding to posts but after a while i started posting and i was able to develop a skill as writing and the building of this ski set we just basically by continuously researching and creating from there.

Cryptotalk is a place where you can write about your experience and questions of crypto in English.It deffinetly improves your writting and content creating  skills.But if you want to be a good writer in only English you should also try reading many books and get a edcational course to better fulfil your goal.

• +1 1

Yes it do,actually my initial motive was just to earn but now it has improved my language and also my writing skills and it's good for me as a student to improve my writing and thinking skills to a moral level .

The Cryptotalk forum is the perfect platform for learning and writing articles. Thank you who opened the project. Here we learn new information on the article. I am improving myself every day. It is good to know my knowledge.

By spending time on crypto we learn More about crypto.it make our English batter.here we get a chance to  improve our English skills.we learn how to write in English.

Cryptotalk helped me to start writing. Now I can formulate my thoughts in the right way, because of a huge experience of working here on the forum. I started write articles, because of the creating topics here

• +1 1
  • +4 1