Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

Yes you are right crypyo talk makes it easy for us to be a good writer and to learn and write English in a perfect way .

This forum has added to me the good characteristic of searching for information and sharing it, yes exactly, when I find a topic that I do not know anything about, I search on the Internet and select the best information to respond to the topics, it is really positive.

On 3/21/2020 at 9:11 AM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

This forum is a great way to encourage you to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies so that you will be able to create good and constructive posts and gain knowledge, experience and profit from the forum at the same time. I started working here with little information and now I feel that I have a great amount of experience and knowledge in this field.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes it is true  cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English  language  well. It also improve  our. Writing skills. We could be good  Writer you aee right. 

May it be but the writing job is not that easy like typing in the forum because to be a professional writer there are a lot of thing you have to keep in mind.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Most people work in crypto for income. I would say that should work towards the goal of increasing knowledge. If you post here, you will be a good writer in the future. don't focus only in profits.

• +5 1

Hello mate I don't have much idea in this but I think using crypto talk will really help you if you want to become a written because it will develop your vocabulary and you will not have much problem when you are writing.

I'm new here and I like to share my experience i can say we can learn and earn too from here this platform is really good to be a writer because we use our knowledge and ideas to explain everything here instead of copy paste

I agree with you on this matter my friend. At first I was finding it difficult to write a good post and it took a long time because of the lack of information about the cryptocurrency
Now, after I have gathered a large amount of information, I can write a post well
And in less time
I am now completing the 100 required posts of me and it is not difficult for me

Yes, I developed myself in writing articles through this forum. We can learn to write in a good way through the posts and comments of this site. The English language was weak, but I improved it through cryptotalk

Yes of course I am using cryptotalk forum to become writer and to become successful trader. I have learnt so many things about trading. And my writing skills are also improving by doing work on this forum. Because this forum urge us to write on different topics with different thoughts.

Taking care of publications books well and professionally leads to the development of our writing skills and increases our skills in writing .

2 hours ago, Rambo50 said:

Yes dear friend you are right crypto talk is polishing our skills. In this forum my English  grammar is slowly slowly becoming good. I will suggest you that if you want to become a writer then 😜 is suggest you to join this forum dude.

More as to that, you can also use this sites which help in grammar correction, as having to build eliminate any errors which might be there, as being here there's is the continuous writing which a member will do, as non-native English speakers tend to incorporate this type of sites when using Crypto talk, as I have seen post concerning using those sites, like grammarly

Yes my friend this is a great forum for everyone to learn a lot and become a good writer. This platform enhance our skills and make our writing at high speed. Thanks 

Crypto talk is forum for crypto user where one can share his/her problem and member who know the solution will help them out. This is not magazine where people share anything as for me i am using this forum just for learning purpose and earning my secondary option. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

The truth is that if this forum helps you learn many things like learn English better, write and write better, and especially about cryptocurrencies and how to make money

On 3/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

Yes dude you are right that cryptotalk forum also helps us a lot to improve our english skills and also to improve our writing skills. By working on this forum we can learn good writing skills and become an article writer it also gives us a platform to interact with people and in this way we can learn more about cryptos and also improve our confidence.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is right way that improved our writing skills so it can be said that this forum will make us skilled and proficient in writing. That time I'm feeling not too good but hoping to perform best in future 

True, many things are learned here, not only e cryptocurrencies, but also editing or writing crypto publications as you mention, and I have to accept that I had not realized that, until I read your post, good post.

If you got the talent then you can be. Of course you can be a writer by using cryptotalk. It is very helpfull in my opinion. And best of luck from me mate. Hope you will succeed. 

Great subject . As I would like to think, on the off chance that you will frequently impart in cryptotalk, answer individuals, discover some new information about crypto world, at that point you won't just build up your insight about crypto, yet in addition overhaul composing aptitudes ic crypto circle and afterward begin making truly genuine, real and helpful posts.

Well, I don't completely agree with you.
The important thing is not only to publish, but you need an easy post, and its content serves the platform and relates to cryptocurrencies.
That is, you will be a writer restricted by specific topics, and this suppresses the expressive freedom of the writer
In my opinion, the platform is a place of work and not a place of literary writings.

Cryptotalk is an extraordinary data based discussion. We will learn numerous new and obscure things as the posts are useful. Furthermore, through composing remarks one can make a decent act of composing.

Cryptotalk helps me to be a good writer.When i try to write comments or making posts i find it really difficult.Cryptotalk helps us to broaden our mind and share our oinion to others by writing them.

I'm more confident, cryptocurrency is a great love forum. It lifts my mind further, gives me joy. I hope I can improve myself through this forum. Thank you.