We can criticise any topic? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Criticism is a very good and constructive thing when done in a respectful manner and without the use of bad words
We can all criticize and express our own opinion, while observing the basic rules of the forum

Respect is the biggest factor in the success of this forum
And we, the members, must continue this wonderful work

This is learning platform and any court to criticizes any  ones topic are comment, because in this forum we are all agrees everyone opinion, any topic have two angles, everyone  knows, but matter is which angle we sees the topic

You may criticize any subject in this forum because it contains some discussion of some ideas and thoughts regarding cryptocurrencies, and any member may criticize any threads or topics.

Of course, you can not always be in agreement with the author of the topic or with the content of the topic in general and always you can give my own opinion, even if it is contrary but with respect.

We have right to criticize any topic but we are not allowed to rules of the forum to use harsh words if you used harsh words then you get a warning point from moderators. 

Every person have their own opinion and they share their opinion according to their knowledge if we did not agree with someone we will definitely exchange our thoughts and discuss with them but if we discourage them they will not create topic again in this forum so we must appreciate and mention them where he is wrong

• +1 1

I think if the creator is enough senior and have a good experience on this platform and if he do a mistake, then only we have right for this. Otherwise we shouldn't criticize anyone. Rather we should mark his problem and try to help him for solving it. Thanks for this unique post mate. 

We have to criticize what the person has written in post and your criticism must be constructive i think  you should criticism and discussion until agreeing on the correct opinion I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts

Dear members, the goal of publishing or commenting is always the benefit for all and spreading knowledge and knowledge to all members, and as long as this criticism is his goal as well, there is no problem in criticism for the benefit of all, but without harsh or abusive words

I think, my friend, that criticism is permissible here, but on the condition that criticism is with good and not bad words indicates respect, as criticism in this case will lead to a difference of opinions until the correct answer to the question is reached, then in this case it contributes to an increase in knowledge and understanding

In my opinion, my friend, we do not have to agree with all the members at all times, because sometimes they are wrong ideas, and from the wrong ones we agree with them, and it is necessary to denounce them.

In fact, your post is very logical and realistic, as there are indeed many people who do not have information about the topic who support it and do not know the correct answer, and yet their responses are in agreement and supportive of the post .. They must be careful while choosing topics (you should They know the content of the topic well).

You are somewhat right, there are many members, especially the newcomers, who think that they have to agree on all issues, but in reality we must express our views and share our opinion and experience.
I read every post well before racting and commenting
In order for my comment to be logical and useful for some people who need several points of view

I do not necessarily agree with all posts or opinions
I can see incorrect information that should be paused and discussed
And I can see good reviews that draw my attention and admire me

There are incorrect topics that came from wrong information, and also there are topics that do not have anything to do with cryptocurrencies that are personal, but these topics are at a low percentage. What remains of the topics that are useful must be supported and agreed with the active member on them.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, we are here to help each other. If we find a weak topic in which there is some wrongdoing, we should not give it a negative reputation. We must help him and point him to the mistake so that he does not fall into it again with a small criticism of this aspect

Greetings, as a beginner here, I have noticed that many people criticize some of the topics raised by the members of the forum.
Through my reading of the posts and comments, I saw that correct criticism is a good thing because it helps to avoid some mistakes
The secret of success is accepting criticism and the opinions of others

Yes my dear friend we can criticise... because we can write or give his own point of view about the post. Write what you think, but do not break the rules of this platform... Because when we criticise so writer learn some things new which we describe in our post...

dear from my point of view if we are not agree to any post description then we should put our point of view and give your reviews about this instead you will agree to every wrong and right post and appreciate it .we must correct the mistake and use polite words for their correction so that nobody can disheart from your words

Off course you can criticise any post, as long as you can provide an argument. If someone has posted something that you disagree with, it is always healthy to provide criticism and offer the correct data that prove your point. You can always disagree by providing a detailed opinion as well.

• +2 1

I think that we all need to judge each other i see that any member don't think not good or posting Indecent topics we should be able to judge 

Hello, Friends, gives you a platform Thia right to criticize any theme but not allowed by the rules of the forums using harsh words if you use harsh words, you may get points warning from the moderators on the forum. So to criticize in polite terms does not use harsh words and it is not actually right to use harsh words for anyone.

Dear friend provides you with a forum It is permissible to criticize any theme, but it is not permitted by forum rules to use harsh language. If you use harsh language, you will receive a point notice from the forum's moderators. So criticizing in a respectful way should not use harsh language, and it is not right to use harsh words for someone.

All of it.. Topics that are aimed at a fundamental purpose. Topics that enable us to develop less harmful and more beneficial alternatives can be criticized for benefiting the individual and all participants in the site ... Greetings to all participants

If we are seeing any post wrong so we should report it.And you can share your views in comment section you can tell the creator about his post.So that next time he can't do that mistake again.