We can criticise any topic? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

I don't think there is any problem, we are here to share information and experiences so if there is something misleading or unclear to be expressing an opinion, but we have to be objective and have the cash we build to gain experience from each other and we learn from our mistakes.

Hello my friend
Yes, you can criticize anything, but to the extent that you only use polite words and the manner of speaking must be elegant and not in a rude way, everyone here is a human being and he has feelings and we are not robots so you have to be careful and always keep that in your mind.

Thanks.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, you can criticize any topic, but it is preferable that it deserves criticism.  Do not use inappropriate words in criticism, but criticize respectfully in accordance with the terms of the forum.

welcome my friend
We have the right to criticize any topic that may be brought up in front of us
But according to the rules and conditions of the forum, because if we use vulgar terms, we will be warned by the moderators, and then we will be banned from posting.

Yes, my friend, we have the right to criticize any topic, but on condition that we criticize it with beautiful words and do not speak harsh words and criticize the topics when the content of the topic is inappropriate

Yes, my friend, you are right. We can criticize the topics that we see are useless or important, but there are some points of view that you must accept and respect the opinions of others.

Yes dear friend everyone have different opinion but we can criticize any topic if it is not good and not according to the rules of this great forum. so we can criticize any topic and we can also give it negative reputation. so that the person who created the topic will improve his topics and comments so criticism is about thing to improve one's personality.

Yes of course u can if u thing the topic is not valid and changes need to be made theb u can suggest them but remember do it courtesly and also u need to have proper info about what u are saying

I say we can criticize the post because those who are against this platform can criticize it.But first we have to make it clear whether the topic is right or wrong. Because sometimes we don't know about the topic and we think the creator is wrong.

In fact, my friend, I think that members should express their opinions about the posts being published, and present new ideas for the rest of the members to benefit from, in addition to expressing their thoughts regarding the content of the post.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We can criticize any topic that is not understandable or irrational to me. As a beginner, we must provide new, understandable and useful content to members.

You are right, there are some unhelpful or false publications that got a good rating. I do not think this is good for beginners, because good evaluation indicates that the information is correct and useful, and this is what makes the reader believe the information without making sure of its correctness.

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, it is necessary to criticize the issues when needed and to improve this forum, but we must criticize with respect and without insulting

we must provide information on the subject from various quarters and there are some topics that need a negative criticism to show a specific ideatopic that they agree on or on the topics that they dont. I personally if don't like a certain topic i write and express my views on thatyou can criticize any post that you think is wrong or not useful because in the end this opinion is yours and no one can stop you from placing it

Criticism should be allowed as far as it is for the improvement and better knowing of the subject matter but it shouldn't lead to hating and quarrelling with each other.

True, you can criticize any post you like without fear of repercussions or intervention from others because the posts you make are personal and your own, and this platform was designed to provide both positive and negative feedback.

Of course, you cannot always agree with the topic's author or the substance of the topic in general, and you should always express your own view, even if it is diametrically opposed, but with respect.

Yes, dear, we can criticize any topic with what we want ..
But we must not use harsh or offensive words in order not to demoralize them.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, we are here to express our opinions, whether they agree or disagree. Otherwise, how can we benefit if we do not learn from others and learn from our mistakes?

In general, Everyone's views are different, respect each other. Actually, you can criticize a topic, you shouldn't always agree with any post, criticism is useful to help improve what we already have. According to the rules of the forum, any user can Express their point of view in any topic.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you that most of them don't read the topic completely and also they create many of mistakes we should have to be hurt the creater,sometimes we don't know about the topic and we think that the other one is wrong. 

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. Many people do agree with the posts of others and they don't argue. They just agreed with them. But dear, we have the right to criticize anyone's topic. Because if someone is wrong we should not support him but we should tell him the right thing. Thank you.

.Welcome my friend yes sure you can criticize any topic that you think is completely incorrect or has some pitfalls but it is done according to certain rules and limits without offending the participant good luck 

That's true we can criticize any topic we want because we are here to express our feelings about topic . If we find someone post useless then we can criticize it but we should not give negative reputation . We can tag that person and tell him about his mistake.

• +5 1

Of course we can criticize any subject we do not like, as it is a forum for discussion.
But the forum's instructions should be adhered to that we must criticize respect and use polite words and not to use harsh words