We can criticise any topic? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Hi dear 

According to me we have the right to criticise the negative posts but there are many new members which have not proper knowledge about this forum so we shoul be careful about this that we should critisize in the way which is uswful for that member that he or she can learn from our critisize instead of disappointment.

All the best

Well, criticism is our basic right as we all are independent in our  thoughts and decisions. Same in this site, we can criticise the people against their contents if the contents will be against the reality. You definitely can criticise to someone who have posted wrong information or misguiding someone such a beginner.

Of course, the forum allows us to present constructive criticism in order to be able to have a forum full of useful and distinct information in order to be a source of knowledge, and it is also important to encourage useful content.

Dear friend @chnoman @Sunakshi of course, you can criticize any post and without any results or interference because the posts you make are personal and yourselves and this forum was designed to provide positive and negative opinions and criticisms. Thank you 

Hi friend some times we are not agree to creator of any topic. We can criticise that post or not. I found mostly members just agree with all posts if the is topic is right or rong. They don't think about it. Give your own point of view we should critcise or not?

The criticism here is a true case but in a courteous style, we can not see the wrong or misleading publications and we will approve the owner. This member has found this new teaching system and guide them to the right way in investment, we must all help correct the mistakes and not to monitor any useful information to others

Yes ofcours you can criticized any topic which you feel that is irrelevant and useless for everyone. This forum tells about the cryptocurrency and if you see any useless topic which is irrelevant to the main topic you can criticized about this topic.

Yes, you can criticize a topic that you think is useless and has no good information on the topic. But use a simple language while criticising a topic. You can give the topic negative ratings. 

Yes, my friend, you can criticize any topic that you think is wrong or not useful because this forum contains some discussions about the cryptocurrency, but it is preferable that the criticism is not harsh so that you do not receive a warning or a ban. 

• +1 1

Beginners may fall into this matter because of their lack of knowledge. They will think that all that is published are correct ideas and this is wrong. We must work using our minds and the extent of our understanding of what is published, and then we can respond in the correct manner.

You must give your opinion frankly and in every truth . You should not lie or compliment your opinion . You must be honest . We need your true opinion . Anyone can criticize, but they must be criticized with respect . It is beautiful to express your opinion openly and to criticize with all literature, morals and respect . We should all learn that

Of course we have to present our opinion with the publication or the comment, whether positive or negative, if it is negative or wrong, we must correct it and criticize it, but in a way that does not incite hatred in order to receive warning points or a ban. We must rely on literature in our criticism of something

• +1 1

Of course, we must all give our opinion with full transparency, and we do not have to agree and say yes to everything. Rather, we must have our own point of view, not just follow the herd ... As for me, sometimes I agree with the posts and sometimes not, and I criticize in a friendly way for the benefit.

Yes, we can criticize any topic here in this forum because this forum contains some discussions between all members, so we have to put criticism, whether negative or positive, according to the topic and its ideas

No we should not be criticise to any member because this platform provides us good feature for the judgement of the posts because if we don't have good view about that post then we can give negative rate to their posts otherwise we should not use this thing. 

This is correct, my friend; you have the right to express yourself openly. Criticizing should be normalized in society; you have the right to criticize any subject that you believe is inappropriate for the platform. As a result, you have the right to criticize on the subject.

Hi friend some times we are not agree to creator of any topic. We can criticise that post or not. I found mostly members just agree with all posts if the is topic is right or rong. They don't think about it. Give your own point of view we should critcise or not?

Hello my friend, I think that before anything, we must learn something that you do not know or we can learn and practice at the same time, especially beginners, to fear the unknown, so fear is a natural thing that prompts us to know more before taking any step. Thank you very much.

We do not have to agree with everyone, of course, and I sometimes disagree with some topics, and we must disagree with it and correct it, but in a decent manner and without using harsh or offensive words, this violates the forum’s rules.

Its a huge learning forum and any court to criticizes any  ones topic are comment, because in this platform we are all agrees everyone opinion, any topic have two angles, all peoples  knows, but matter is which angle we sees the topic, so I think most of members agrees what the creator post its a no difficult to understand.

• +2 1

In my opinion you can criticise someone on there wrong information.Don't use any type of wrong harsh words for them.Just politely answer them and make them understand there mistake about what they have written wrong and otherwise if the content is useless moderator would delete it.

According to me we should not criticise any topic because this forum provides us a good feature of repetition if we we are finding any topic or post useless then we can give them negative reputation on their posts.

Of course, you can criticize any topic that you do not agree with, because this forum is for discussion and everyone has a different opinion and point of view from the other, so you have to criticize any topic that you do not like.

It is permissible to criticize any topic here in the forum. But make sure that your criticism is positive for the sake of progress and do not write offensive or rude words, as this exposes you to getting warning points. Criticize for the purpose of assistance and exchange of experience.

Hello, friend, there are times when we disagree with the creator of a subject. We have the option of criticizing or not criticizing the article. I discovered that the majority of members simply agree with all posts regardless of whether the subject is correct or incorrect. They are unconcerned about it. Is it appropriate to criticize your own point of view?