We can criticise any topic? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

We can give our own opinion on any topic, if we find it wrong or not related to the forum. We can correct someone by giving good and nice reply on that post. 

But i don't think criticise someone for the mistake, in good or may be in bad words is a good idea.

Mistakes should be pointed out nicely, so the person who make the mistake learn from it, not demotivate from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, you can not always be in agreement with the author of the topic or with the content of the topic in general and always you can give my own opinion, even if it is contrary but with respect.

You can not criticise here. Have you understood the true meaning of "criticise"? If you think the posts are useless and against the forum guidelines , you have an option to make a report against them but you can not dominate the other members here. 

I think everyone should share thier positive thoughts and opinion on post rather than criticism.we should share our best ideas and advices to other members which creat a good expression on other members.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:53 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

@Ch Ayyan Well, you can give your opinions on the things that you don't like, or least correct him/her with your logics or valid statements. As far as you maintain a good communication, and a good way of expressing the things even if you're contrary to him or her statements, you can make a way on this, with a good POV, without even criticizing him/her.

• +5 1

I see that there are members who ignore the topics with which they disagree, and this matter is wrong, as we must criticize and discuss in order to reach the benefit of me and the rest of the members .. Therefore, I am with criticism of topics that contradict my beliefs, but I am not orthodox about my ideas and ready to correct my ideas if they are wrong

On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes, this can happen for several reasons, but the majority do not choose the offensive topics because they know that if you comment on them, the comments will be deleted and will not benefit and this is why all they do is to report on the topic without expressing an opinion
I understand your thinking that you say we must be frank in the posts, but perhaps you will find a few who do this because he may be afraid of the reaction of the person who spoke with him
I hope that we will always be responsible in everything
Thank you for the topic, and I also hope that many of the responses provided here will benefit from this topic

• +1 1

Yes, I think that all of you should accept criticism because it will help us in developing the posts that we are writing and this will lead to the development of the forum.I don't find any problem with criticism

my factor is that you can criticize any put up that you assume is wrong or no longer beneficial due to the fact in the long run this opinion is yours and no one can forestall you from setting it

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Of course friend, you are fully entitled to raise your point of view on any publication, if what is published you believe is not correct because it can give a negative classification and prove the correct thing, but as they say in my country the bird you bring it to me with a cage, it cannot be criticized without the correct answer...

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Froshk said:

Criticism is also a form of communication, using the right kind of criticism is necessary in the these regard, it would make members to make sure that they do research before bringing up any topic for discussion. 

Well, that's true mate, without criticizing any topic here, we cannot make some discussions here Because being criticize is a kind of analyzing the topic which we can more understand what is the point of topic.

A while ago I commented on a similar topic, if we can criticize, but it is important to make a constructive criticism to contribute something that can positively support that person. It seems to me the most loyal and ethical way to criticize someone.

Our posts should contain the answer to the question posed in a topic. If a topic asks for personal opinion, then we can express whatever we think is necessary, including criticism. When specific information is requested or assistance is required, our responds should be in substance. If someone does not like any topic, he can express his criticism through giving it a negative reaction.

• +1 2

Yes you can criticize there is not any restrictions applied on this if any body make a content and made mistake in it and you know about that mistake then you can tell him/her  in this way next time he will care about this

Dear friend,I think if we want to criticize any topic ,we have to give our opinions in respectable way and avoid annoying each other,we have to exchange our information and knowledge to avoid falling in mistakes.

Yes dear you have the right to criticize any topic but you need to follow the rules and don't need to use harsh words .you should criticize in a humble way.

For me when I see the subject of a negative reputation, I give my opinion to this and when the reputation sees positive for participants, I feel this and not to put up a comment without having to be the subject

This is a forum where each an every body has right  to express their thought but if one comes up with information that is misleading or false information should be corrected with an appropriate manner so that he won't be offended because we are all here to guide one another not to cause hatred among our selves or enmity, rather we should support one another.

Any topic that is not welcome here deserve more criticizing because it enable the user who upload the topic to do more in the next post not to make him weak rather give him the courage to do more.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

To my understanding, I don't think criticising any topic is wrong, but make sure you do it in a right, do it politely and make sure you don't do it hurt the writer. This platform is just like a school we all come here to learn and acquire knowledge. Criticize it with valid points....

4 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

I don't think criticising any topic is wrong

Then how can you make some discussions here in this forum without any criticize any topic or post? We need to criticize any topics here because it's normal in any kind of forum, you cannot criticize any post politely because no one doing that thing. I hope you may understand.

Dear friend, of course criticism is allowed, and we must criticize any topic if you see it contains misleading information and is not suitable for use, but you have to pay attention that one of the rules is not to use harsh words or you will be subject to a ban

In my opinion, we have the right to criticize any post or disagree with what the other writes and debate as long as it is always with respect, or rate the publication according to what you think if it was useful or not

• +1 1

If you don't like the topic they created you may give your opinion on the subject but you must be aware of the phrases you operate so there is no hassle between you and the user who created the topic

We all are here to learn & for betterment .

And betterment comes by appreciation & correction .

Try to appreciate each other on good work but if you area critic at some point than use polite words for correction .

• +3 1