We can criticise any topic? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

You should not let wrong information circulate cause sometimes people lose money because of it. That is what I always do not only in this forum but in each forum I've been. 

If a person has alternative answer  so that he can criticism a post.

My friend if you don’t a persons comment so that you can criticism a post by mentioning him. 

Stay with cryptotalk.        

Love it. Because this platform gives you many things if you want.   

Thank you my friend. 

Best of luck 😍😍  

I also think that if a post seems suspicious to you or you are not sure of its information then you can discuss that post and verify whether it is right or wrong.But yes there is politeness in all work that you have to maintain.If you have a question about a post, you can say it in a polite way. Otherwise you can't argue strictly with the topic that makes the poster feel bad.I think you understand what I mean.Thank you my friend.❣️

Awesome question forum member ,in short criticize is alow it make someone to understand is error and make him or her to know how to approach to a topic 

If you don't like a topic and if we find topic which is useless and relevant to the cryptocurrency we should criticize it and we should demotivate him by giving him negative reputation. And we should also report it if it is needed.

• +2 1

From my point of view, we must give our opinion on any topic raised in this forum, whether negative or positive, and when anyone raises a topic that has no benefit, you have to correct it in order for it to benefit because we are here in order to benefit and benefit people together

Obviously, you can scrutinize any point and examine uninhibitedly inside the restrictions of regard. You don't need to consent to all that you read and resemble a machine.

They will get some more benefits and knowledge from your contents so we should not criticize on any content because it's take so much of effort and hard work to make the contents valuable and helpful for each and every people so we should appreciate them. 

We don't need to criticize any member and their topics and also this forum  don't give us any kind of permission about criticizing any member and their topics. And if we found that topics useless then we have the right to report them.

Yes i agree with you well In my opinion, any constructive criticism, which helps someone, is welcome. We don't think like anyone else, let alone agree with everything we read here, but I think it's better to make a constructive criticism. Its good for cryptotalk platform 

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

All members don't have same point of view but without reading and understanding the posts deeply many members just post agreeing comment to complete their daily posts. This platform is about sharing our point of views about the same topic not about agreeing all the topics. We should give sincere comments on all topics. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Why not, as a member of the forum you reserve the equal right to criticize members topics but constructively not blindly without adducing or supporting your criticisms with reasonable facts. 

Share your sincere feelings, views towards the topics for effective understanding and learning to transform

This is true and i like this topic because it will make we members understand that we will surely have different views on topics here by critisising it and this is why we have to accept ourselves opinion whether its suppose yours or oppose yours. Nevertheless, lets try and critisise in a good and proper manners.

• +1 1

I don't think criticising a topic is a good idea,we are all learners,instead of criticising why not make a correction to the person. It will increase the person you correct  and you also will improve in understanding. Remember no man is an island.

Criticism generally is a good thing provided such criticism is not without malice. Criticising anything that is useful is not at all good. I think that if anything is not as per the standard or requirement then it should be politely conveyed to the concerned party as there is better chance of improvement and people will also like that. In essence, criticism should be done with caution.

Of course and why not? By the help of perfect argument we can criticise a topic which is illegal or which we can't understand we can creticise that topic. But we should remain in limits we should not make hasty argument . Thank youuu!

Criticism is a good thing if its goal is to correct a wrong idea or an incorrect principle
Even though your criticism is respectful of the other party and be polite 
You have the right to criticize, but you do not have the right to hurt the feelings of any member of the forum, and in the end, any of us can fall into the omissions and mistakes that are important to learn from them.

it is only necessary to criticize unhelpful and bad topics, it seems to me that it is very wrong to criticize each post or topic not for business.

This can always be criticized and I see it as obvious for something it is a forum where we all contribute to the good of the community, that is why the criticisms are good because they help us to improve in all cases.

You can criticize but make sure that it is moderate that it doesn't hurt anyone's feeling. And criticize according to the level of wrong that you have noticed. There is nothing wrong to correct something that you saw which is wrong. It would probably help them to change and to realized that they have done something wrong. 

I think we can criticise in comments but the criticism must be in a logical way. When someone post any irrelevant or wrong post we may correct them. I think this will be better then make any agreement without knowing about a post.  

Yes we can criticize any topic but on other hand encouging others is also our duty .Some posts are irrelevent and unethical to the forum .So we critisize that topic or posts .But if we degrade other members then it is wrong .Appreciation and criticization are two main aspects of every platform .you can criticize by giving a solid reason .

Mostly newbie here think that they should always agree with the opinions of other on this forum which is not always correct. If all are agreeing with each other is not good for the reputation of forum even, but yes we definitely need to take care about use of words disagree shoud be with the opinion of other person we should not attack personality of opponent. Healthy criticism is even good for a forum. 

Yes  we can  criticize  to any topic .There are thousands of people on this forum .Everyone has their own ideas .Members need to create a meaning  full  topic So that  all members benefit from this .If we create any  negative post  so  our  our  rating  should  be  negative .

Always think positive and create positively in all forums .

Creative Boom: criticism can be a good thing and arts organisations should ... But it's not all bad news because sometimes you can use criticism to give ... free to become a member of the Culture Professionals Network. Topics.
We have the right to criticize government without fear. Chelsea ... one like the Guardian, to the government, they can all be “aiding the enemy”.