We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

On 3/20/2020 at 10:25 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, maybe there are many who dont know how to report a spam post or topic here or how to like good and constructive post or topic, so I will show you how to do that through this topic.

Because is very important to help this best forum Cryptotalk growing, cleaning spam and also to protect our post for no deletion because of spammers and is very important to encourage members who did their effort and to do more constructive topics.

1- First of all move your mouse above this heart:

image.png.4fe1fb493385341e72509d6d5249b8ce.png

2- Then if you find the topic is USEFUL click the HEART

image.thumb.png.a6f600f63d9c774333a094965284926f.png

3- If you find the post or topic is as a spam talking about other thing not related to this forum click the SAD EMOJI 

image.png.c48de1b8fb2eafab7f6595f0f82eed06.png

Enjoy and if you have any other suggestion about anything you want, just tel me I will do the topic about!

Thanks dude for letting me know.about this feature i really don't know how to report a posts that is spam but after reading your post i get the idea of reporting a spam

• +1 1

You are right we should and we need to help cryptotalk so that our publications are not eliminated because if we do not help each other in cryptotalk there will always be publications that are eliminated and that would be bad for us and us because that means that we would receive less money and that would be bad for everyone.

• +2 1

This topic should be updated or closed since it will release information on a previous version of the forum that is no longer available today, so I hope this will be addressed as soon as possible.

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

Yes dear, we should help each other to report scammers and people who write bad reviews and posts.If you help us together, we can push them away from this forum We must support the reputable people who answer

It is important that we provide advice to new members who are close to making mistakes in order to warn them, as a help and motivation, but this does not apply to offensive posts.

• +3 1

Dear friend thank you so much for this valuable information . Through this we can motivate other to work hard .So this idea is very valuable and informative .

Thank you for sharing your knowledge, the information you provide is very important and will help everyone a lot. It is essential that we collaborate with the forum so it will grow and be beneficial for everyone! This forum is very good and I am learning a lot from experienced people sharing their knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes friend you're right its really important to take the good reputation points on others posts if you really like others post and you think he deserve the like then gave it to them that shows how's your posts is good and usefull for others.😍

On 3/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, maybe there are many who dont know how to report a spam post or topic here or how to like good and constructive post or topic, so I will show you how to do that through this topic.

Because is very important to help this best forum Cryptotalk growing, cleaning spam and also to protect our post for no deletion because of spammers and is very important to encourage members who did their effort and to do more constructive topics.

1- First of all move your mouse above this heart:

image.png.4fe1fb493385341e72509d6d5249b8ce.png

2- Then if you find the topic is USEFUL click the HEART

image.thumb.png.a6f600f63d9c774333a094965284926f.png

3- If you find the post or topic is as a spam talking about other thing not related to this forum click the SAD EMOJI 

image.png.c48de1b8fb2eafab7f6595f0f82eed06.png

Enjoy and if you have any other suggestion about anything you want, just tel me I will do the topic about!

Thank you, my friend, on this forum you provide basic information to work the right way. I see you as a good member. I invite you to provide instructions that benefit beginners and improve their performance.

Every one knows whats is likes and dislikes dear buddy and i saw some good constructive received dislikes from someone i totally surprised for that kind members why they called good posts like useless posts. Supposed they are do this then why they do this. 

Yeah,you are right. Its very ridiculous that most of the time of our forum authority delete our post. I think it is time to tell them about it. We need help about this help.

Thank so much for sharing the information and idea its really good to avoid spammers and it's also good to have positive reputation in order to give more courage in making more knowledgeable and educative posts that will increase other  members of the forum in knowledge and experience 

Thanks of your sharing this is such a great topic we can save from deleting post if we create useful and beneficial post for others. We should write our own words.

Thanks friend, I did not know that this option was available, I have really looked at some publications very little to see if it is spam or not, but it is okay from time to time to take time to help clean the forum, cryptotalk must grow and for this we must take care of them, one way is to report junk content, thanks for helping us learn how to do it.

• +1 1

I have read your comment, your comment is very good and it has been made very good in the topic, we should give others reputation points, they encourage them and they are able to share good knowledge with us We should help each other and it is a very good thing and a very good habit to help others and encourage them. 

For members, especially the lucky ones, this topic is valuable and very useful because there are a large number of members who do not know how to give credibility to posts, but I think it is now clear to everyone and it is also easy to learn.

Thank you for this. Indeed, we must help moderators to clean the forum from spammers. Therefore, we need to report them and give them a negative reputation. We must also encourage members who post useful topics by giving them a positive reputation.

Yes dear youare right this is the sign of good poat. You can easily cheak it. And avoide from these content. You try to best for good working on it. I hope you try the good for it. 

We should do concentrate on our good content then there are no chances of getting deletion of post if we will create useful post then its good for us and if we will not create useful post then definitely our post will be deleted so we have to do work on this.

Well liking a post makes it look legit and that is why we need to continue giving reputation to good posts. Whenever we see a bad post we should also give it a bad reputation so that they will deleted and the forum would be cleaned from useless posts.

Of course I also believe that with crypto talk we need to help a lot of people delete things and posts that we don't feel when we do and hopefully we won't be harmed, it makes it easier for you to work on the forum right  There is nothing more than that.

Dear try to post more informative  and meaningful so more people will be like your comments. If your comments is with out group rules and English is weak then less people follow you and your comments will be deleted so try to post good 

There is a heart button on every post. We can give positive feedback on any post that we find informative and useful. And if a member publishes junk or spam posts, we can give a negative reaction and also inform the forum moderators.