How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Yes friends let's just learn how to always follow the rules here so we will never encounter any problem or we will never receive any violation points.lets just always maintain the good qualities of our post because cryptoworld is a free world.

All of us are face to face these provlems bur infortunately i would say there is not solution for avoiding this problem we can be careful about that i mean they are deleting posts which are unuseful and unhelpful wevshould write more helpful.

It seems that the reason for deleting posts is not following the aforementioned forum rules, such as repeating previously raised topics and not adhering to the required number of characters, or the content of the posts may not match the forum content, so please pay attention.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, about this. My dear friend, I advise you to look at the laws and rules of the Forum because with your knowledge of these laws, you can avoid mistakes and delete posts, so you must be careful.

• +2 1

Trying to make interesting topics, to answer the doubts with coherence and following the thread of the conversation, in addition to complying with the rule of 100 characters, and grammar and spelling regulations, I think you can be sure that the publications will not be eliminated.

Yes, everything is absolutely correct. If you write even the most detailed response in a spam topic, then there is a high probability that it will disappear along with the deleted topic, since it violated the forum rules and was removed by the moderators. It is better to write in normal topics and then the chance that your post will be deleted will be less.

Most of people answers to questions with just one word like "yes" or "no" or just write off topic stuffs. Yobit has prepared some airdrop for people and that airdrop must be deserved. That's the condition.

We know that if there are many spammers who only fill the forums with bad posts or meaningless comments, but in my case I am a new user, I read the rules of each photo I have invited the other new users to respect the rules, but I also think that as A new user that I am, they should also have us a little patience that we are just getting to know cryptotalk, many posts are old but there are so many posts that without requiring a repeated one, that is why I say that new users should have a little patience

You are right my friend,we are facing this problem,the reason for this is that some topics are written before or the members have broken the rules and instructions of this forum, so our posts will be deleted,so we have to careful and accurate in our work in order to avoid deleting of my posts.

• +1 1

Because you must first read the forum rules and adhere to them, and the most important of these rules is to publish useful and meaningful comments and topics that benefit all members, especially beginners, and I do not think after that that this person’s post will be deleted.

Hello dear, yes, you have to pay attention to this topic. You should note the post and its topic if it is useful and important or not. If it is not useful, the topics will be removed by the moderators and the comments will be deleted with it, so you must focus on the comment on the useful and important publications to ensure that your comment remains and gets profits.

• +2 1

Thank you for this statement, as many of us get frustrated when their posts are deleted despite following the rules, but we are not aware that posting topics outside of what's going on in the forum or unimportant may lead to deleting our post as well ...

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, it is very necessary to respect the rules of this forum by presenting good, appropriate and useful topics to the rest of the members. It is also necessary to raise the quality of our topics as much as possible, as this will contribute to the development of the forum for the better.

• +3 1

If you want your post not to be deleted and you want to have a lot of success, then you should have a lot of knowledge and information in it, post is always successful on the basis of highr information .

Hello everybody i think everyone may face this problem so we should be aware What to topics are important and will not detected  

The post must e update knowledge and information. The text should be in easy and simple language. There will be no ambiguity in the shared topic.

@tienda Hello my friend, in fact, yes, I agree with you, but I have a small addition to your words, as the moderators delete the posts that are written in a weak style, as we do not understand what the owner of the post wants because the words are not connected with each other. If you agree with me give me a good evaluation

The most important thing is to write meaningful posts, i.e. comments or write posts, provided that the number of characters is not less than 100, that the post content is valuable, useful, and related to the topic at hand, that it is free of racist expressions and offensive words, and that you avoid copying and pasting others' posts here in order  You do not get warning points or are banned by the administration.

Hello friend, I definitely agree with you
And there is another reason for the deletion. This happened to me when I published the Post. We must know where to publish the post in which section.
Because there are many sections in this forum and each section is devoted to specific topics

• +2 1

Yes dear friends, it is very necessary to know the reasons that lead to the deletion of publications for reasons related to rules or linguistic or spelling errors, in order to avoid making these mistakes and writing publications that will be deleted later

Yes dear friends, it is very necessary to know the reasons that lead to the deletion of publications for reasons related to rules or linguistic or spelling errors, in order to avoid making these mistakes and writing publications that will be deleted later

• +4 1

All of us are face to face these problems but unfortunately i would say there is not solution for avoiding this problem we can be carful about that i mean they are deleting posts which are unuseful and unhelpful we should write more helpful.

If the post will be deleted then check what you wrote on this topic and if it's out of rules and regulations then it is definitely delete by this platform but firstly you read rules and regulations then make posts many newbie member are actually do this they are just make they don't know there rules and regulations.

We all face this problem. But unfortunately I would say that there is no solution to avoid this problem. And they've been removed I don't know if it's from a report received by a malicious user, since I've seen really irrational things so you should pay attention to the things you post and put them in the right section 

Postings can be deleted when they have no meaning or are not good. To avoid this, you must publish content that is qualitative, useful and not duplicate. Do not copy member comments because it leads to deletion. Always make sure that your post addresses the ideas presented and related to the world of cryptography. And write it.  In a clear and fun style with simple phrases and expressive sentences, all of this with no less than 100 letters

Good question , firstly we must follow rules and regulation while posting any thing .

The reason is that some member repeat the similar topics , so that the admin deleted it. So we have to read rules.  It is humble request please don't copy others topic.