How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

I think this happens because the posts are getting deleted after we post them!

I always type things related to the topic but still my posts are being deleted. I don't know why!

I think it is because the topics are being cleared by the creators and with that our posts are also being wasted and being reduced in our overall posts count.

• +2 1

Some of the reasons that Leeds to deleting of Post are, 1.if your post doesn't takes some meaningful content 2. If you didn't strictly follow the rules 3. If it's not attractive by the followers etc. So I advise most especially the newbies to please stick to this advice of mine and you shall succeed. @Tesco

• +2 1

The reason why your post is deleted is the post does not have quality content and the information is not useful so The moderators of the plartform will eventually delete it, in other to avoid deletion of your post follow the rules and regulations make sure you post useful content that is up to 100 characters.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Abideen said:

Some of the reasons that Leeds to deleting of Post are, 1.if your post doesn't takes some meaningful content 2. If you didn't strictly follow the rules 3. If it's not attractive by the followers etc. So I advise most especially the newbies to please stick to this advice of mine and you shall succeed. @Tesco

Yes you are right, our contents should be meaningful, useful, interesting and educative to the members of the forum, we should strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, we should also try and make interactive topics which will make the members to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

@tienda...Many of our posts are deleted from time to time.  However, if we notice, we can see that our posts are not removed from the forum.  However, it is removed from yobit.  Because they can't pay for any useless post.  So we have to follow the rules of the forum and post well  And we will not reply to useless topics.

I was thinking about this too. Why my useful post is being deleted. Thank you for informing us all about this. From now on I will refrain from commenting on unuseful topics.

Create quality & constructive posts to the top quality topics from some very good members in CTT forum.I'm following some expert members & I post comments to their topics so my posts are less deleted by forum admins.

In order for the post not to be deleted, we must adhere to the instructions, that the post be meaningful and useful, avoid repetition, adhere to the rules of the correct language. 

2 hours ago, Abideen said:

I think you forgot to put copy and paste that's plagiarism.  Most post are also been deleted because the lack the contents the forum require. So we need to take our time in making our post. So it's better to create a good post so that you get a positive reputation from the readers.

• +2 1

Hi I think you are right when we do everything perfect with following rules and full information and related to topic so there just one mistake to comment on wrong topic useless topic so moderator delete this topic latter and posts becomes delete

• +4 1

First of all make sure that what you are posting isn't posted yet by anyone. Make your post genuine, precisely touched with sinple english so that everyone could understand, make your post with your own research and about the issues and experience of our daily life , it should be from crypto world or ssome kind of physical experience , your post should be to the point which makes its beauty , dont copy others make your own Content , by applying these things your post won't be deleted and loved by everyone.

Copied and useless post will be deleted by forum so we should write new ideas and our post will be informative then our post cant delete so we should support here newbies and then our followers will increase due to which we can earn lots of money so this is best way to earn

• +1 1

The only way our post would not deleted from this forum is that we make a post which is knowledgeable, informative, constructive and useful. A post which meet the criteria given by the moderators will not be deleted from this forum. Our main goal should be that the moderators like the posts and deem it useful.

I am also facing problems. My posts are deleted from the forum but i am motivated and committed and i will improvise.

This kind of mistake happens when we are in a hurry or when we copy the other material to make comments. I have seen my friends are in such a hurry that they just have to complete twenty comments. Because of this, they delete a few of their posts due to their mistakes in their comments.

Its depend on you that what' are you posting

and are you writing good or bad .

Don't hurry and don't copy other comment  just writte by you mind 

• +1 1

Mostly the posts are rejected due to the irrelevant talking about the forums rule and the use of bad way such as copy the post which is already posted sone one so this way is very bad so that's way rejected 

Post can be deleted if the post is useless and on off topic.forum is always give important to meaningful content and important information.Those posts be deleted which is meaningless.False information have no place to be in forum.Moderators will definitely delete them.

Edited by Joyita116

You are correct that my companion, yet now a ton of themes are erased. Nearly everybody has erased 40 posts for him and this likewise expands spam since individuals will re-visitation of distribute these presents again on arrive at the base inside a brief time frame.

You are right we should follow the rules strictly and avoid spamming. You should look carefully at the forum before posting similar articles and always posting beneficial content in your posts.

I think that this is the main reason for deleting posts in the forum, there are a lot of members here who say that we write well and do not violate the rules of the forum and yet our posts are deleted, this is the reasonable reason for explaining such matters, the best way is to write well and choose good topics in order to We respond to them, if we respond to the wrong topics, our posts will be deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

This topic is very annoying ..... I agree with you. I think that the topic to which it is not important will be deleted. We must choose the most important place and answer it.

• +2 1

It is very simple dude. Read carefully the post that you are replying on. Ask yourself the question and then remind yourself all the rules of the forum. After that write your post and there will be less chance of its deletion.

• +2 1

Hello dear :

If someone have useless post then our comment must be deleted by the

moderator of this site. Our comment totally depends upon the useful post. And if post is already deleted then we can not be able to do comment on that post. 

• +2 1