How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Through your experience and that you arbitrate the mind and logic, every topic you do not find has any importance or relationship to the world of Crypto or the forum is not useful and will be deleted Secondly, you can avoid newly created topics and respond to old topics or create a topic of your own production.

• +1 1

In short, you must follow the rules. Do not spam, copypaste, and your post will be ok. Sadly, some themes are deletes and your comments go into nowhere too

Posts are censed by administrators, isn't? in this way, the important is to follow the basic recomendatios of any group, nobody likes spam, and we all want to receive good knowledge from the guys with more experience, (I appreciatte that). but if as I read in internet, administrators of other pages use such kind of bot to evaluate according to the used words in post and in this way, bot decide to erase or not, well this is beyond the natural and human criteria. then; what we have here?

To avoid being eliminated, I think you have to make a good post, that gives valuable information to people, that is useful to them, so they will not eliminate it since it will be helping several people in the forum

That's clear, and I'm right about it, because I've commented on certain posts, and I've noticed that I've been eliminated and not accounted for, so now when I'm looking for the postt I do a sequence to notice that the same question is not repeated

• Useful or interesting 2

I think the best way to avoid deleting posts is to stay away from topics that are not serious and do not follow the forum rules.
I do not comment on such topics or I do not post articles similar to that.
So as not to delete the topic and thus the comments

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes I totally agree with your argument my friend. The same problem is I am facing for the couple of days. To control your deleted posts you must first check the forum on which you are delivering posts.  Yesterday my 20 posts deleted suddenly. So we must careful about this.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:09 PM, Honny143 said:

I really can't understand which topics is useful and which not, because I always selects good topics to give my reaction, but next day my count reduce, I think your topic also useful but who thinks next day this topic deleted, because of repeat topic now a time work in this forum some hard,hope soon this problem solve and we work normally, when we work in forum starting time.

Hello friend, your words are indeed correct, but you can easily avoid this matter .. where you should comment on posts that exceed the extent of their publication for two days, because they will not be deleted after this period in addition to not responding to comments that you find unhelpful because they are subject to deletion at any moment, and this makes Your comment is deleted with it too

I agree with your analysis and thank you for this information. I always think why are some of my posts got deleted, now i know how to overcome that problem.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Your words are correct, my brother, and this is due to the failure to respect the rules of the forum, as well as the repetition of the topics of the publications also.

• +3 1

I don't really know what is right and what is not wrong. There are many types of posts here. We think only those who know what is useful and what is useful are the ones who cause a lot of time to be deleted. But I hope that what we know is inside. Comment through it and read our posts in the future

• +3 1

Yes yes you have shared a very good information with us. Many people are facing this problem that their post gets deleted by itself, which surprises them a lot. The reason for this is that there are some newbies in this forum, which while creating any topic, do not take care of whether it is according to the rules and regulations and if they post against that forum then after that admin read and check their topics if they against the forum or irrelated then they clean such topics. And in this way, whatever we have commented on and posted on these topics, everything is deleted, which cause of trouble for us. Therefore, we need to post only on such topics which are exactly according to the juice of the forum, and it is according to the rules of the forum and there is no chance for deleted that post.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no chance to save all of your post from deleting.when admins find out a man who does something wrong, they will ban him remove all of his post and created threads.If you follow those thread, yout post also be deleted

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Ha member need to follow the basics rules of the forum. 

Irrelevent and pointless post are subjected to deletion. 

Quantity instead of quality can cause your post to delete and copy paste can cause plagiarism.

So in my opinion newbie need to prefer quality over quantity in posts. 

• +3 1

I also face the same problem when I want to complete my first 100 posts that time my 15 posts delete because I am not know which topic is important and which is not and will be deleted soon. Now I have to know which I should avoid to save myself from deleting posts. 

• +3 1

I would never post in any topic if I find the topic is repeated and the information is wrong because even if they have thousands of replies but the information is wrong or that topic is already created then the moderators will remove them. So, you should be more careful while posting.

• +2 1

Yes I also agree with you. Moderators deleting a post is not in our hands. but we can do our best in order to avoid repeated topics and spam comments. By avoiding such topics we would be able to create more constructive and good quality post that would not be deleted by the moderators. This way would be able to gain maximum payment for every post. So let's stick to the basic rules and regulations on this platform.

• +2 1

Hello i hope that you are fine and doing well their is only one and simple way to avoid deleting posts is that you need to follow the rules and post  in related  topic and a useful post.

To avoid your posts not to be deleted @tienda, then all of your posts and topics need to comply with the forum rules and regulations meaning that need to be informative and useful to other forum users and make sure you don't copy and paste others topics and posts as it's against the forum rules and regulations.

• +3 1

Friend, you are right in order to avoid a huge amount of deleting posts that threaten a huge number of posts on the forum, you should think about how good you are at writing the reaction or your topics. Follow the rules and do not copy other messages

• +2 1

I really think of three, but the truth is there are posts that are being deleted right left and center .

1. Avoid writing in a low standard post because once its removed its going to affect your post because yours disappears to.

2. Avoid writing on posts that the source has been banned because the forum keeps cleaning them up.

3. Wrong posts , that are posted in the wrong sections are always removed because that is what the forum does

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Aside from posting a useless one or violating the rules like the lack of characters, the topic deletion is one of the reason why my post got deleted, that's why I always avoid the newly made topic or if I think the topic is a duplication of the existing topic then I didn't make a reply on that kind of topic, as much as possible I search for the old topic like 1 week old and of course it should be useful and unique. 

Yes, you have the right when the laws are respected in this forum. Your posts will not be deleted. The mistake that we all make in this forum is commenting on unhelpful topics. It is true that we make a positive comment, but when the forum is deleted the post is not useful, your post is also deleted. I think this is the main reason for deleting our posts.