Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

thanks for the detailed review about the difference between the digital and the crypto money until now I only knew about the main difference and that is the physical form of the digital money and while the crypto do not have it.

Hello my dear friend. I am new on this platform, I have joined this platform before some days ago. Before today, I did not know that much about cryptocurrency digital currency, but I have gained a lot of knowledge by reading your post. Thank you once so much for meditating on things so easily 

• +1 1

I under everything about the two currency and i know the difference between them and because there is a big difference between the digital currency and the cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies are characterized by being decentralized and not controlled by any government, and therefore the prices of cryptocurrencies are not fixed because they depend on supply and demand mainly, where investment in cryptocurrencies is more profitable.

Dear friend, I am a new member of this forum.  My knowledge about it is very little.  I have no specific idea about your post.  So I can't answer it now. But the more I work on it, the more I know about it.  I want to learn more from this forum and spend time on it to increase my knowledge.  Thank you.

I salute you for this post. I have profited a ton from it since I used to consider that the term cryptographic money is advanced cash, however in the wake of understanding this, it turned out to be obvious to me. Much obliged to you.

This is a nice piece of writing and also it is informative up until now I can’t differentiate between digital money and crypto currency i take them as the same because they both are used over the internet therefore my assumption 

• +1 1

Thanks for  this knowledge, Thats why you can't regret being here. You gained a lot of knowledge here for free. Nice post keep them coming.

Consider Euros or dollars, yet then in electronic structure, rather than imprinted on paper. The channel is scrambled, as are generally the transactions.Cryptos can be handily gone to actual cash as they have esteem, that is not an issue, they are most not fixed with them.I figure we can utilized crypto cash as an advanced cash who acknowledge it .

Thank you very much for sharing this great post about the difference between digital currency and the cryptocyrrency I learnt a lot of knowledge from your post and I hope all members of the forum will get benefit from your post because this will increase their knowledge and information.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Of course mate, there is a lots of difference between physical currency and cryptocurrency. You're absolutely right and thanks for sharing this awesome content and knowledgeable difference between physical currency and cryptocurrency.

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Offer worth and exceptionally valuable, thank you I feel that paper monetary standards will never be deserted and lasting reliance will stay in life on them and digital currencies will have an extremely straightforward part in certain buys in the nations of the world.

Yeah , Actually i am new on this platform .And also i have joined the platform few days ago.

Digital currency are centerlized .

Cyptro currency are decenterlized. 

Aslo know that Digital currency is the  same as physical money.

Actually I don't understand the difference between digital money and cryptocurrency. I am still a beginner and a learner in this forum hoping to learn to have the understanding on everything related to cryptocurrency and i am glad to learn from this topic the difference between digital money and cryptocurrency.

A very talented talk, I'm new here I don't know the difference between digital money and cryptocurrencies, But I will like to know more better about the differences of the two,But my own understanding digital money is the that deal with master card and Visa, while cryptocurrencies are like Bitcoin they have no bank paper money.

@johant123thanks for sharing this piece of information with crypto Talk members and specially sharing with me my dear friend. I got some experience from your post by learning this difference. Especially thanks to you you for this amazing informative material. And wish you all the best for further posting informative post for us. 💞

Waw, nice topics and more explanation about digital money and cryptocurrency in addition, DIGITAL MONEY: Are centralized meaning that transaction withing the network is regulated in a centralized location like banks, while cryptocurrency are decentralized, and the regulations inside the network which are governed by the majority of the community.

There is a difference between electronic banks that contain tangible money but exist on the Internet and are exchanged between people, but digital currencies are not tangible and are not recognized by countries and do not have a specific central to be changed

I am new on this farm I am also beginner but I have a some knowledge about that post the digital currency is bitcoin the Bitcoin is the part of the cryptocurrency which we can used for trading

I am new on this farm I am also beginner but I have a some knowledge about that post the digital currency is bitcoin the Bitcoin is the part of the cryptocurrency which we can used for trading

Thank you for your clear and concise explanation of the differences between cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies, which are electronic currencies. But cryptocurrency is like internet money and not really paper.

Thank you for sharing this information.You describe well about crypto currency even I don't know about it before.I consider crypto currencies and digital currencies are same.But there is a big difference between digital money and cryptocurrency.Digital money has an alternative on the ground in the form of papers, while cryptocurrencies are present in the world of the Internet only.

• +2 1

Before it I don't know about Cryptocurrency or degital currency now I am able to know more information about both currency but I think both are same in many fitures. 

• +3 1

Thank for sharing this kind of information.,because it so important if we are working on any site and we Don't know which is this thing working in background ,so it to good if we know.  Yes digital currency and crypto currency has some differences, but have more use. Digital currency base on centerlization and crypto currency base on decentralization rules. So but know cryptocurrency has been increasing. 

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:58 PM, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this information, yes is right what you said here, and also the digital fiat money named as E-currencies, right now there many who do this service like PayPal, Skrill, Nettler.... but all are related or backed by banks. 

Thank you for sharing those information. I didn't know there was two type of digital money I thought every digital money are same but I was wrong. Digital money is those money that we use for extensions like a dollar in a digital from. Crypto money is a whole another thing like Bitcoin or crypto currencies.

• +1 1

money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation