Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

digital money the type of money which is present in banks and the government has authority over it there is a record of every single person in case of digital money

while in cryptocurrency no one can control it and if you lost it you cannot blame anyone in both cases the money is not in the form of paper currency

Of course, the difference is clear between cryptocurrencies and monetary currencies, as fiat currencies are tangible physical and can be exchanged and obtained from banks and banks, and monetary currencies are subject to a third party, which is the bank, while cryptocurrencies are intangible digital that can be traded and obtained from trading platforms without being subject to any third party. Decentralization and this is its advantage.

Digital money and cryptocurrency is very different in the digital money has its control over the government and can record the transfer of the digutal money but crypto currency is a decentralized currency no one has any record nor they can gather the information for the transfer of crypto currency

Your post has enough idea about cryptocurrencies and digital money, thank you, my friend
Indeed, there is a big difference between cryptocurrencies and digital money, because only cryptocurrencies exist on the Internet and their system is decentralized. As for digital money, it is money supported by central banks.

My dear mate I heard digital currency and ctypto currency so many times and I think both are same, but your topics change my opinion and now I know the difference between digital  and crypto currency, its really good lesson for me and really thank you to share this topic..

• +4 1

I liked this topic, I wondered a lot about the difference between them, and when there are such distinct topics, most people do not hesitate to enter the site and increase their information.

Thank you for this useful information. Yes, I think that the main difference between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies is centralization and decentralization. Digital currencies are real money deposited in bank accounts, such as dollars and euros, meaning they are paper currencies, so they are central, and this varies About cryptocurrencies, as they are decentralized and intangible, no one can control their value, only supply and demand determine the value of the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

This is right. There is a significant distinction between digital money and cryptocurrency, in that digital money has a physical counterpart in the form of paper, whereas cryptocurrencies exist only in the virtual universe.

What an interesting contribution to know how to differentiate the terms of Cryptocurrency and digital currency and the idea is to really use it correctly so that it does not generate confusion. The inverse cryptocurrencies than other virtual currencies, do not have a centralized control, but are distributed and based on cryptography to avoid the management of any of its members.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new here in this forum so thank you very much, my friend, for this valuable information. I hope to stay informed and always benefit from you.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. This means that digital money is supported centrally and they consider that it works legitimately, unlike cryptocurrencies, as it is decentralized. Thank you.

Great explanation friend. You increase my knowledge and i am very for this. You give us very valuable information. I thought that digital currency and cryptocurrency both are same but now i will come to know that both are different.

Thanks a lot for this piece of information. I didn't really know the difference between digital money and cryptocurrency before. 

Greetings, everyone.
Thank you my dear friend for this beautiful theme, it's explanation enough, and continued to get good information and I personally didn't know that there is a difference between digital currency and encrypted.

• +2 1

Very nice discribtion, thanks so much for sharing this information mate, you have really explain this things clearly now we will truly understand the differences most especially for bigginers who don't know anything much like that. 

This post is very useful for distinguishing between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies
Cryptocurrencies are something that can be added to digital currencies
They are immaterial that they are found on the Internet unlike coins that are tangible and tangible

Good idea in having published this topic, my friend, I think that new members join this forum every day who are just starting in the world of cryptocurrencies and reading this basic and important topic will be of great help in your beginning.

• +1 1

I know that the digital money was already available in the internet before even the cryptocurrency was created but now the cryptocurrency is doing a lot more than the digital money

These terms are good and useful especially for new members to be able to differentiate between digital money and cryptocurrencies. Because each has a wide explanation and differs from each other

• +5 1

Digital fiat currency is named as E- currencies. You have explained that difference very well. This forum of cryptotalk is dealing with cryptocurrencies. This cryptocurreny has benefited many people. Keep sharing such content. Good luck.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I always did not distinguish the difference between digital money and cryptocurrencies, but after reading your post, I became aware of them, and I became aware of that. Thank you.

Thank you so much friend for sharing this with us, i never imagined that there will be a different between the digital currency and the cryptocurrency since I joined the cryptocurrency environment, so I really learn from this important and useful article, I'm happy to be in the cryptotalk platform.

This is valid. There is a major distinction between computerized cash and digital currency, where advanced cash has an option on the ground as papers, while cryptographic forms of money are available in the realm of the Internet as it were.

Digital currencies are the money used on the Internet. It is digital money in the form of numbers. It has no materially equivalent in the real world. But digital currencies have all the characteristics of traditional money. Just like local money, you can obtain it, transfer it or exchange it for other currencies, you can use it to pay for goods and services, such as filling phone and Internet accounts, buying online, paying for bills ... Digital currencies have no geographical or political limits. Transactions may be sent from anywhere to any point in the world. Digital accounts and wallets can be considered as bank deposits.
Either encrypted currencies or Cryptocurrencies are a variety of digital currencies but are encrypted with their own system. Cryptocurrencies or Cryptocurrencies are an asset that is used as a medium of exchange. It is considered reliable because it is based on a complex encrypted system based on cryptography, and one of the primary goals of cryptography is to make communications safe and secure. It creates and analyzes algorithms and protocols that allow data to be encrypted so that no information, how it was, is changed, or allowed to be viewed by third parties. Cryptography is a combination of a large number of different sciences, with mathematics being the primary science in cryptography. Mathematics is responsible for the reliability of the encoded algorithms and protocols.

If you call digital money the money the banks have it is not very correct. It is supposed to be the money in circulation and represent the cash in digital form. Of course banks don't have reservers for all the money in circulation, but this was always and not just lately. Even before computers, banks were lending eight to nine times more from the cash reserves they had.