Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Hi. On the contrary, the virus has closed many people at home, forcing them to look for new ways of spending time and ways of alternative income. I believe that the activity of the forum only benefited from this.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

As this pandemic has affected all the aspects of life and break all social contact and bring silence everywhere. But, I don't think that it is the reason behind silence in Cryptotalk. Rather it is engaging the people in it and helping them to be alone. 

• +4 1

I think yes ,due to Corona virus price of bitcoin goes down day by day. So people stop thier work on cryptotalk.  Because they think earning on this time is so low . So it can be the reason.  But friend something's is batter then nothing. So that time we can lear  a out that thing which is full of profit and earning.  After this penic situation the price will go tho high . So if you know more then you can earn more. It my opinion about this post.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm new here. I can't say exactly how many people used to work.  However, in my opinion, the coronavirus should increase the number of people here.  Because they can't go out and do any work.  So they will try to do any work sitting at home.  So in my opinion normally they would choose online work such as crypt.  So in my opinion it should increase at this time.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

There are a few causes, I think, including the Covid. The Platform has restricted numerous clients who penetrated the discussion's guidelines and numerous clients will believe it's not useful to invest our energy in the gathering because of the breakdown of the crypto market.

You are  right every office or social places become silence due to corona but I think there is no virus in this site and there is no silence. A number of members is increased during corona.

No, corona virus pandemic did not change anything. I think this is happened because of new member registration off of the forum. But now new member can join very easily. I think forum members are now most active.

You are right friend that thanks to the coronavirus there is a huge silence in several places or factors that before there was such as noise or many people or people and now everything is very quiet wherever you see it and I do not think that the forum is less active, so why In if it were for this, I would have to be very active, not the other way around, surely it must be for other things or situations that people are not much here in the forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Many people in the world were terrified because of covid 19. Many people did not come to work because their lives were in danger.So they were in fear so they lost interest in working But now everyone is working and active because there is not so much epidemic now.

• +3 1

Well,  it really hard to say,  because considering the lock down in countries,  in my opinion,  people should even have sufficient time for cryptotalk because they don't have another activity to do,  so may be there is another unknown reason why the members are less active 

No.  This is not a valid reason.  Everyone is staying at home for the corona virus. So there should be more active members. From my personal experience, I can say that everyone is bored at work.  So they give cryptocurrency less time now.  So, More new work needs to be added to the forum.

Of course not dear friend, it is not reason for silence in crypto talk. in my opinion, admin make hard rules and by this rules many scammers leave this platform and it is good for us.

I don't think this is the reason  for this but I think that the cryptocurrency is the main source of income in this situation because everywhere the school colleges and the markets are shut down due to this pandemic and everyone is at home it's a better opportunity for those who are at home they can perform work  and can earn money this platform

We know ,the corona virus has affected all sectors of life,there is silence in the crypto market, Corona virus is the reason for this ,i think.It is the cause of great panic and fear for the whole world In addition to the virus.the reason for the fewer members in addition to that the supervisors deleted many members when they cleaned the forum.so it could be the main reason of members absence from the forum.

Because of corona virus every this is affected. Business , school, colleges, universities everything is affected. That's why a huge absence of members in crypto talk. I think this is the reason of silence in crypto talk.

I don't perceive any reason why it would, individuals have considerably more opportunity to spend in their homes and in the web now. I am almost certain this is on the grounds that bitcoin has fallen, additionally bots and con artists getting kicked out. This is another discussion, we need to give some an ideal opportunity to it to rise.

I donot think so qurantine have made a boom in trading that is not traditional i mean online trading.it brough people attention toward online earning so in this situation member should be more active here rather than noraml days.

in only a few months the carona virus pandemic has upended the daily lives of people around the world. If it not properly addressed through the social crises created by covid pandemic may also increase inequality exclusion discrimination in all social network. so we need to prepare not overreact. companies software headquarters are shuttered so its impact on on-line working

I disagree because according to me more people are engaged in online businesses since COVID-19. 

Many people have known this forum due to the pandemic. Otherwise, we are busy in routine work.

Corona is one of the reasons for the increase in the number of members in the forum, not the other way around,
Because so many people are now sitting at home, working on a forum for them is a good thing to learn and make extra money.

• +1 1

My friends, Corona virus is on, it own because, our economic and development, business are getting low rate so we are grateful with the cryptocurrency.

Hi, from my point of view, the coronavirus is going to make people stick at home and therefore they're going to spend a lot of time working on the internet, so they should be more present than normal on the forum.

Hi, from my point of view, the coronavirus is going to make people stick at home and therefore they're going to spend a lot of time working on the internet, so they should be more present than normal on the forum.

No corona virus is not the reason for less active member because in this pandamic we have more free time and we can easily earn money and get knowledge 

I don't think the issues of coronal virus can affecting peoples to absence for the platform because the platform is not physical to the members of the communities, then I don't think it can be reasons.