Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Yes you can say if you study the impact of corona than you will most study the psychology effects that badly effect the people around the world.most people in the world are panic and they are most problem that people facing so of course it was also effected i think so.........

Yes it could be a reason because this epidemic situation has affected the world economy immensely and also affected many things. People are very stressed after this so they are not mentally ready for anything so this may be the reason.

• +1 1

Maybe in carona virus the numbers of members have increased because the all were free at home and they want to try work online . And therefore I can say that members have increased in virus period.  Members are increasing day by day due to his good opportunities. 

Is there silence? Is Carona virus also the cause of silence to cryptotal? Where there are markets, schools, offices, airports, tourist spots, schools, etc. due to the Carona virus.

I don't think it could be the reason for less active members as the people were stuck to their homes due to the lockdown during those days so Cryptotalk was a good opportunity to work from their homes and earn money without going outside. I think the forum got more active members during these days.

Maybe? I don't know because they can do cryptotalk even there is a virus because cryptotalk is online website so we can create topic even we're at home. Right? Virus can't stop the members here. 

Indeed, my friend is with you right, because of the Corona virus, the level of individual activity has decreased a lot, as well as countries in general, in terms of economy, industry, and other such matters, but I see that the forum has increased in demand a lot due to the epidemic, as most people are sitting at home without work, and the Internet and forums are a source of entertainment and knowledge, as well as a source of gathering Money

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.there are many people who can't work for carona virus.

No dear i don't agree . Due to pandemic situations doesn't matter.  Admin many people removed as a spammer.  You work properly and create useful post then you earn and also learn . This site is professional and good . 

He'llo deer. I think that there is no, so as virtually everywhere declared quarantine more than half of all people not goes from homes, maximum coronavirus reduced the number of those who communicates on forum on 10-20%.

May be Corona virus is reason the lack of online members but i think I can do work and earn and learn from the cryptotalk even in Corona virus days at home because thi forum is online and we can work. 

I think that I have another opinion on this matter, as the Corona virus has disrupted real work and caused the ban and the closure of all work and study places

So CryptoTalk has been a safe haven for us to work in our homes and learn about coding.

I think maybe because of the pandemic many members don't have access to the internet because they either can't go to an internet cafe or go out to connect to public wifi or maybe they cut off their internet subscription because of the pandemic. But for me for those who have internet connection this forum is a good opportunity to learn about crypto and at the same time earn while their at their homes.

Yes. I think this is one reason. There is another reason. That is what removes many people from this. That is why I found a good reason. I mean, many people transmit messages from another. This is not good. What is meant is ... This time is an exciting problem. That is why we are seeking  Good, good bye.

I think the Covid has influenced all areas of life so it might have decreased the quantity of posts contained in crypotalk because of this

I think the Coronavirus wave A reason for the increase in work on the Internet due to the closure of many workplaces and regions, but to reduce the profit in this forum and get rid of the people who steal the publications, the effect of reducing the activity on this forum.

No dear I don't think that corona is the reason behind less activities on the cryptoTalk because as everyone know that the whole world is in lockdown and everyone have got more free time than ever. So how can someone not give enough time to any particular job? There could be any other reason behind the decrease in activities on the forum but I think Corona is not one of them.

Maybe? Well it is hard not to say if corona virus is not the reason why some members are bot being active during the pandemic, like for me I'm just new here and when corona virus strikes I also struggle to find a part time job as a student and the financial status of my family is being a problem, so corona virus is really hit the people to become less active and the crypto market is being down because of that.

Yes due to the virus. World is making cautions due to fear of death. Besides this after a long time we have enough time to check out breifly our homes. Online companies also faced difficulties. Due to all these reasons people are making less posts.

Yes i think that Corona is really a big reason of less active members at this site.the rates of coins are at low rates so people are not taking great interest to do work at this site.

I believe that if the coronavirus is the cause of so much silence here in cryptotalk as some people are no longer or have left the forum because of this virus that is all over the world and that affects us all in general.

Maybe corona affect the online trading.. but I m not agreed with you .. because everyone use there mobile and laptops easily anywhere separately.. I think people have nothing to do in corona..not any outdoor activities.. but use your mobile and laptops easily anywhere.. others markets and office are not open properly and people are free.. and they have good option to trade online through there mobile easily.. my opinion is that what's other think about that

Yes, there is silence that prevailed in the streets and business institutions except for this crypto talk, there is nothing that would stop his children from learning and writing about cryptocurrencies.

I am new on thia fourm .I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working very hard to earn money and gain the knowledge about this fourm.The fourm is real and trust full.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Yes, the Corona virus is the cause of everything that happens in this forum and the world. It is the cause of great panic and fear for the whole world In addition to the virus, not allowing new registrations inside the forum, this resulted in reducing the number of posts in the foru