Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

This idea is not true because activity of users is increasing nowadays, and the number of active users is increasing day by day. i think that The pandemic causes many people stay at home and have more time to publish their comments in this forum.

Edited by ajabe2

Everyone has reasons different from the other, and some of them became depressed from sitting at home and no longer writing despite the fact that it was an active time of work pressure and writing. Among the reasons may be the ban campaigns in which some members were banned, as well as the decline and decline of cryptocurrencies with the Corona virus ... and these, as I think some  the reasons

No, my  thinking is fully oppisite with you. I believe that this platform is to end the jobs of most of the remaining people of this online  earning. As the physical job is going to end, then there is more opportunity for online army, so I believe that instead of being less, more and more work is being done on it. Pbut may be you are rigjt

because you must have done very good research to post 

Of course, the Corona virus is the reason. It has formed an economic and social problem for all parts of the world, has affected many people, and many businesses have stopped, so I think that is the reason for the decline in the currency as well.

Yes dear friend you are very right i also think that coronavirus is affected in all over the world and all cryptocurrencies prices is fell down and peoples interest is ending to cryptocurrencies and i feel that the main reason is coronavirus.

• +2 1

No doubt this epidemic effect all countries and all the institutes working and studying almost closed. It also effect the cryptotalk world. But it will be good in future.

Yes of course , due to Coronavirus, all the businesses in this world have stopped.But I think Coronavirus is not the reason for members not being active.Because cryptotalk is an online website and we can get earning easily by sitting at home and working on it.But according to one of the disadvantages is that due to the corona, bitcoin price has come down but there is no way to be active of any member with it.

honestly i don't think coronavirus is the reason why silent of the forum, base on my opinion I think corona can be the reason increase the numbers of people in the forum. Because many alot of people in the world are locked in their houses right now without any job they can do or move to somewhere to work. In present conditions cryptotalk forum should attract more people who want to make their free time to work in the forum.

It is due to several reasons that derive people away not corona virus outbreak. Corona influence people to join Cryptotalk forum to be earning extra income since the lock 🔻 was impose globally. Less active of members is due to the payments that is too low if you compare it with the crypto money they were making before in the old campaign.

I think the number of members in this forum would have increased a lot during the Corona virus and many people would have benefited immensely from this forum. I am new to this forum and therefore do not know the history of this forum.

• +1 1

Corona virus may be the reason because it led to a decline in currencies, and it may be for other reasons, such as banning some countries and people, stopping registration, and also everyone has his own concerns that may prevent him from writing

Hello mate, 

I think this is not the reason. In my opinion during this pandemic time, people are more often free than usual days. They don't have to go to jobs, work, schools, and colleges, etc. So they should have more time to spend on crypto talk. 

But there is more silence here so I think people are more often bored and have nothing new to learn and post. Because most of the posts are being repeated on this forum.

18 hours ago, Mr. Johan said:

I think the number of members in this forum would have increased a lot during the Corona virus and many people would have benefited immensely from this forum. I am new to this forum and therefore do not know the history of this forum.

I agree with you friend because on my opinion during corona where many people have not place to work, that is the some of the period which the forum will increase with many people because many activities has stop during the period that people are not allow to move to their work sides.

Yes, of course, everybody has taken note the moo rate of interest in this gathering and I think that the reason isn't the spread of the Crown infection, but or maybe the ceasing of the rewards that individuals were getting from composing posts.

It could be one of the reasons, but I think it is not the definitive one, many people joined the forum because of the airdrops that took place last year, one at the beginning of the year and another one in the middle of the year that ended in the month of August approximately, I think that campaigns like this make many people join the forum.

The fact that the coronavirus affects all aspects of life in the trade, school, sports and many other sectors is certainly the reason for the low activity of the forum.  This virus has taken a lot out of our lives.

The corona virus is a economic problem for the whole world. It has hurt people a lot, this corona virus has caused a lot of problems, schools, colleges, educational institutions, a lot has stopped. It is an epidemic. This corona has many types of effects. Because of this, many people have stopped their jobs. They are unemployment.

Hello my dear friend. It's not just because of Corona. People may have other reasons. If the previous year was damaged, they have now joined other platform's local platforms. It's not just because of Corona. People may have various problems. They're their personal matters. But Corona did not stop working. Due to Corona, everyone works at home in these platforms. And I don't know about other problems. Thanks.

No dear mate you are wrong. According to my opinion due to corona virus and lockdown the peoples were insisted to sit inside their homes. Their source of earning was finished. At that time peoples moves towards online earning sources. In the same way on this forum the number of users was increased.

• +2 1

We had to face many problems during Corona.  It has paralyzed the whole world.  Its impact is also felt in crypto forums.  But I don't think it's final.  Many joined the forum, at the beginning of one year and in the middle of another year that ended around August, I think promotions like this get a lot of people joining the forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

I also think that coronavirus is the reason for silence in this forum because many members have face many problems and many members also face many difficulties that's why there are many members are offline and are not doing any work and I think now all the situation are covered up in all things are good and are now on  their normal routine.

No my friend. I think corona virus is the main reason for increasing more members in this forum. Because it is an online platform. And here we can give our opinion as comment by sitting at home. We don't have to go out for working here. And when all the countries are in lockdown everyone are started to working in this platform. Thank you.

Hello my dear forum mate.i don't think that but in these pendamic days a lot of new members join this forum to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a handsome amount of money for living.we can easily earn bitcoin by making useful post on this forum which is a great opportunity for all of us.

because of crona every thing means school colleges university and all usefull places are close now and peoples are in home and rest all day may be this is reason  all cryptocurrency is down now ,