Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

It can be the reason. Because all kinds of markets have been effected as much as crypto market. Inder the circumstances people aren't concerned about about earning or doing trade.

I think not so .Because, Besides covid-19 there are a lot of disease are happen in the world. mey be those causes are also connection for less active member on this Interlink Forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

But dude as people are free in the pandemic situation so it is the best time to use this forum because they are totally free at homes and can easily work in this forum,I l don't think so this could be the reason of silence in this platform.

I do not think that Corona virus is a reason for increasing work on the forum, but I think that the reason is another. It could be that the reason is difficult work due to the great extremism of supervisors and managers and this is a good thing in my opinion 

• +2 1

Up to some extent we can yes that its the reason because of its pandemic all the world is so disturbed and its also effect on the forum as well the life. Style the routine schdual are distrubed ao members also less here 

I think you said the opposite because more people are active in this time. So everyone lost their jobs because of the corona as well as many who were just sitting at home and using crypto. It seems to me that the crypto number has increased anyway

Corona virus will only make the forum to be more active instead if it to make it be less active, members are home quarantined and indoor, no going out and that's the time they can use to focus in the forum, but when members are busy always the forum would be less active

I do not think so, my friend, because trading and investing in the crypto world is safe in terms of not dealing with fiat currencies that contain a lot of viruses.
And I guess technology won't be affected by that, my friend.
And I think that some people stopped working here due to several reasons, one of which is, for example, violation of the Forum’s rules and lack of useful interaction in it.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

@Ch Ayyan yet I believe that in view of the Corona infection, individuals have gotten occupied with different things throughout everyday life. Dear mate I don't think along these lines, since chipping away at cryptographic forms of money should be possible through the house and doesn't have to head outside, 

Yes no doubt I think corona virus damage us no doubt it is right and  you well said I think. But due to the corona virus people move to this forum and they earn from there but not it is true for to virus member less active.

• +1 1

No I don't think that corona virus is the reason for less active members. Its because there were a lot of spammers with fake IDs on this forum. The moderators check the forum carefully and remove any suspicious member or spammers. Working on cryptotalk do not require any social gathering. You can just work on it at home sitting on your desk or laying on your bed. 

Edited by Daniel_666
Spelling mistake

Yes, the corona virus is the main reason to stop the work on this forum because the every work is totally stop due to this bad covid. Many people cause this virus and this virus totally damage all the work and whole world. So due to this reason too less members are active on this forum. 

I have not seen anyone talked about this subject before, Corona can be described as destructive, as it has negatively affected some things in our lives, but I do not think it is related to this platform

My friend I don't think that should be the cause of silence on this platform and I don't think Corona should be a barrier to be active because activeness here does not require physical presence.

In my opinion, the reason for the silent forum is not because of the corona virus. Payment is the only reason this forum is quiet or there are more inactive members. If the payment uses bitcoin and goes well, I think the members here will be enthusiastic about working, but if the payment is using tokens in my opinion there are only a few enthusiasts and the forum will be quiet.

• +2 1

I think yes, corona has hurt the economy of every country.  The effect of which is also cryptotalk. A few days ago btc price was reduced.  Again the daily income fell below 3$. Now the payment of post deleting and rating has been stopped again. These are the main reasons for the decline in cryptotalk membership.

Bro throughout  this whole pendamic people  are getting stressed over   this situation.for that people can't focus on anything because mind of people are messed up because of corona situation.so yeah I think that's why there is silence in crypto talk.

I don't think Corona virus should or can be the reason for less members in the forum rather it should be the reason the people on should always be active and even get more members because it has been lockdown every where you're not allowed to go participate in anything outside. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I don't think such. I think corona might have increase the number of users in this forum. Because most of the people will be under quarantine and lock down. Cryptotalk depends only on the value of various cryptocurrencies and not on any season or time

I don't know the corona affected our forum. But it's affected the world economy. I am a beginner here just few days of work experience only I have. Due to the corona outbreak I am having too much free time nowadays. So it is very helpful for spending time here.

Quite the contrary, because of the Corona pandemic, many people have turned towards such forums to earn money while staying at home, but during the period of our posting of this topic there was a decrease in the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and perhaps for this reason the interaction in the forum decreased

All people are forced to be in the house because of corona virus. But I think the reason is because the last payment issue when the members cant sent their earning to their balance, so many of them people stopped.  

Hello my friend, unlike the Corona virus and the stone at home, people have known about cryptocurrencies more than before, and with regard to activity within the forum few due to the similarity of the topics to some extent, and many are interested in writing only without building a good reputation and following other members.

There could be more reason.  I'm  not pretty sure that corona virus is the reason. As people  are getting  more time at home they can use this time in crypto to make money..  That can be happen because of corona virus some people  are less active . 

Possibly crown is the explanation, all digital currency is down now , BTC from 10000 $ to 6000$ , LTC from 75$ to 35 $ , and furthermore ETH from 280 $ to 145 $ presently. All that in light of Covid...

• Useful or interesting 1