Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Dear friend I think corona virus cannot effect this forum because corona time all people work home and cannot out home. This forum member less because this forum ban so many account and pay talk token. Many member leave this forum and work outside. But now talk token trading started and member again join and started work again.

maybe but mostly people's who leave their office,scholl, college, Work on cryptotalk and many other firms which work online because the lack of money and pass their time as well so both cases people increase and decrease in covid-19

That's right the Corona virus has hit every country in the world in a very bad way and normal life has been disrupted.  Many have lost their jobs and lost business due to the corona virus.  As a result of what is happening to the members of the Cryptotalk forum, many may have gone offline and many members are spending more time in the forum as a result of being at home.  Let the world be free from Corona quickly and let it be as normal as before. This is the prayer.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:37 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

I agree Corona has made everyone of us stay at home but I think this has influenced many members towards this forum and crypto world. Even me myself, I have been indulged here since 2 weeks. It's all because of this pandemic situation. In the search of good earning site I came here and am really enjoying here. These days this forum has increasing number of members and posts. 

• +2 1

Yes dear due to COVID-19 the big markets of the world are to shut down and also BTC price decrease due to this today earning is so slow. The continue deleted posts and crash of Crypto market due to carona pandemic attack all investers and businessman bound in their homes and unable to work. So we wait to  rise the BTC currency and Crypto.

No, I don't agree with you on this. I think a lot of people registered on this forum when Corona was sitting at home because of the virus and the activity on this forum has increased.  If you look, you will see that a lot of people lost their jobs during the Corona period, so they became unemployed and found this forum and joined this forum...

No I don't think so, although coronavirus has made many places silence but the time for people to sit in the internet have got more due to the coronavirus. I think people have explored more over internet and utilized by the time while sitting in homes during coronavirus. Thank you.

Covid has influenced different everyday issues and this might be the explanation behind the less individuals notwithstanding that the directors obstructed and erased numerous individuals when they cleaned the discussion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crone effects every thing of the world. But due to crona trading is most effected so online trading also effected due to crona. We should aware about the crona effects on the trading. So we can say crona also effect online trading

• +3 1

In my point of view the corona virus is not the reason. Every person in the lockdown becomes free from his jobs and other works. So he getting boored at home due to spending free time. So people can join this site for learning and wants to stay engaged.

Very conceivable, numerous individuals are in a difficult situation and confronting this issue, so that can be one reason for less dynamic individuals.

Corona virus have affected most  sector's of life including Businesses, schools ,  banks, but I don't think it have affected crypto currency ...

Reasons why it affected the above mention place it's because of the lockdown .

But in crypto even with the lockdown we still trade

Yes in my point of view , Corona virus is the reason of less active members because due to its almost every one is stucked to their  homes . Thier routines are completely distrubed . Laziness is spread.  no one  likes to work with activeness . All are just like to passing their time spare.

I don't agree with you. people are more available due to corona virus. I think people may have stopped dealing crypto money

No, this seems not the reason of decrease in active candidates, because due to Corona virus  most of people are limited to their homes and are idle. Decrease in active members on this platform is due to devaluation of crypto currency and lack of awareness about this platform.

I do not think so, on the contrary, it is possible for the Corona crisis to be a reason for the revival of the digital currency project in general and the Cryptotalk Forum in particular!
Because sitting at home makes a person think of working online and certainly there is no golden opportunity like working within the Cryptotalk forum! We are not here only making money! We also gain knowledge!

• +1 1

I m not certain it is the inverse there should be more interest, since all individuals are compelled to be in the house on account of Covid. However, I think the explanation is on the grounds that the last installment issue when the individuals cannot sent their procuring to their equilibrium, so a significant number of them individuals halted. And furthermore on the grounds that those nations prohibited are a great deal individuals from those nations.Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I don't think so  crona virus is a reason for being not active in this forum. Because due to coronavirus all are in lock down and are in there homes  many of the people are jobless due to this lock down. Bussiness arr in losses. So I think this forum is a good opportunity to earn money.. 

I don't think so, their was lock down all over the world when the virus attacked, so every member was home, it the best time to spend more time in the forum, because every member is home due to lock down. I don't think it the Corona virus that cause inactiveness in the forum @The Game

• +2 1

It has more to do with the act of prohibiting multiple countries. Plus even if my country is not banned, I keep getting the error 1020, which limits my posting to maybe 2 to 3 times a week. If multiple members are having the same issue, might explain why activity is less. 

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, babaji said:

It has more to do with the act of prohibiting multiple countries. Plus even if my country is not banned, I keep getting the error 1020, which limits my posting to maybe 2 to 3 times a week. If multiple members are having the same issue, might explain why activity is less. 

Yeah, you have got a nice point here mate, many members actually have there reason, reasons we don't know but best known to them, corona made alot of members to be idle, and through that they should have time for their self and the forum, am sure it not the virus that made the forum face inactive embers.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Yes it may be possible because corona virus is a very spreadable virus and it affected much people of the world so we can say that this may be the reason of less active members in this forum.

• +3 1

May be it js the reason but my opinion is that during corona virus or lockdown more people are free and they use mobile and internet...so i think it should be more participation.but it effect on currency.

Most of the time i used to search a lot of fourm to see about crypto.. Making my own research so basically i do not think so that the reason why peoples are less active in here..Maybe they more liked other fourm and hang a lot here..