Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

Thank you, my dear friend. Indeed, supervisors play a very important role by cleaning the forum from scammers. I am very happy to be working in a very reliable forum already. Cryptotalk is the best forum in the world of coded currencies. I hope I never fall into the trap of scammers

• +5 1

There are many scammers are present on this forum which are very harmful to all members and this forum. The scammers can hack any account or stolen the money from the members account so moderators should to clean such type of people whose are scammers. That's the people could be work easily on this forum. 

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

It is very good the modulators are cleaning this forum from scammers and due to this and I  have seen that the forum has cleaned from many scammers because the members are making useful post and they are doing their work properly.

This forum moderators are very sharp and is very wise. If our forum is clean from scammers then we will nit face many issues. Scammer can makes scam with you. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Oh this is a very good news.I also noticed that scammers posts are deleted by moderators. We never want to share our personal information like our password to the scammers. 

The best thing I have seen in this forum is that the mediators or who are the ones responsible
They work permanently and monitor anyone who tries to break private laws Of this forum.

Yes, the forum should be cleaned periodically from fraudsters and their posts by moderators in order for the forum to remain clean and elegant, and all posts in it are useful and effective.

• +2 1

We all hope that the forum is always clean from scammers and random mailers. Participants and unhelpful topics are always deleted, and this is really good so that the quality of the forum does not decrease

Yes, I have noticed the deletion of many frequent publications within the forum, and this is a good thing, and it is necessary to work to prohibit people who work to provide fake information that makes beginners work in the form of error, and this causes problems within the forum such as bad reputation

Certainly, the moderators are working hard to clean the forum from violations and violators, and it is our duty as effective members to help them by reporting any violation or random message that we receive from them.

It's good forum should to be save from scammers because of them other people hard work got deleted and they face trouble and I feel moderator are doing their best .I wish them good luck 👍

The decision of the forum managers registration prohibited, I think its main goal was to evict the law violators known as spammers, so I think all of them were removed and only those members who do not dare to do anything. The spam in the forum is left because they know very well what could happen to them.

Well, I don't think there are any scammers in this forum right now, because all of them are completely swipe by the admins and moderators here, don't be panicked by this kind of people, because our admins are doing great for this kind of issue. Happy to write.

Due to the increase in the number of scammers in the forum. There was need to clean the forum up because the bulk of the members that were coming in were spamming the forum and their was no reason to keep them in the forum.

Yes we have heard that the forum has cleared the scammers. But I don't know why it was done. Yes, the forum should identify and punish those involved in fraud.So that we can work smoothly in the forum.There was a request to the forum so that we do not have to face such problems again.

The forum cleaning process is very important, as it makes the forum free of useless posts and blocks fraudsters and cheaters, so the forum remains clean and great for learning and gaining knowledge about the cryptocurrency

Continue this cleanup process, they delete so many posts you can observe this action so now we can not do any work and write additional posts to equal our count. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like forum administrators and moderators don't want any spam posts and topics in this forum, especially in the CryptWorld section.

My friend, it is really necessary and we have to complain about all the fraudulent members here, so that the forum is cleaned of the scammers.You must adhere to these things in order not to be in trouble

During the few days, the supervisors did a big cleaning of the forum from annoying members and random messages, and I think this step is very useful, but it also enriched the adult members, where too many posts were deleted for them... 

• +3 1

Yes you are right and I appreciate administration And moderators for their effort to remove scammers from this form because we all here to know something from others about cryptocurrencies and that scammers makes useless posts here which is a wrong thing according to the rules of this forum.

yes dear you are right this is the only forum where the percentage of scammer is too much low but still have so we should be careful about that because they can steal our money for that we should not share our personal with others people

Hello my dear friend.Yes,now a days, administration Start banning scrammers and fake account and also cheat raters, therefore, forum is cleaned from scrammers but if we noticed any scrammer or cheat raters then we have to report them.

Actually, The forum has been cleaned up in so many ways. The supervisors are making a great effort to preserve the reputation of the forum by scanning unimportant sites. We have to help admin to get banned for all scammers, and report the person hows doing a bas post.I think this step is very useful, but it also enriched the adult members, where too many posts were deleted for them. 

• +3 1

It is an effective step that those in charge of this forum must eliminate the scammers to make it safer. And we must, in turn, inform. Do not enter anonymous site. Beware and pay attention.

• +2 1