How crypto currencies created? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How crypto currencies created?

There are no any e owner of the cryptocurrency and I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is a type of the digital currency in these days every one want to adopt the digital currency because in this critical situation of the covid-19 all the physical business are closed

• +3 1

Satoshi Nakamoto developed cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and launched blockchain technology in 2009 and there are around 21 million bitcoins in circulation that are mined by miners and traded to some other cryptocurrencies via exchanges.

I think is created cryptography algorithm, in this process so many mathematics calculation solved and new codes generated, but exactly i have no knowledge but I know anything I share here, but crypto change so many thinks, like transaction fees low and one person to another person without involved any third person like peer to peer transaction.

iam sorry but i dont know well about this but i know that some body called satoshi nakamoto created the bitcoin currency to reduce the fees transactions and make them faster than the traditinal transactions through the banks and i see its a great idea

There are many ways to create a cryptocurrency, since it can be created manually as Satoshi Nakamoto did with bitcoin or, on the other hand, one can resort to one of the services currently available to create blockchains in an automated way.

• +1 1

As for your question about how currencies come, how is trading, and other such matters, I do not have a clear answer to the matter, as I am still new in the subject of cryptocurrencies and investment, but I think that the first currency that was launched was Bitcoin and it was created by a Japanese person called Satoshi

• +5 1

In brief you have got to be a software engineer to be able to form any cryptocurrencies, tokens be that as it may can be made by non-programmers and normal people with the utilize of ethereum organize and it may be a or maybe simple handle to make a token as well.

My friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is started in 2008 but at this time the cryptocurrency is become global in all over the world and everyone want to interest in the cryptocurrency in this critical situation of the covid-19 because all the physical business are closed

I don't think any digital currency can answer your question about how to create a digital currency, support from investors and how to promote the currency to make it a successful currency, otherwise the Ethereum network and its use to create a token A simple process

My friend there is a system specialized in the world of encryption and cryptocurrencies is called blockchain it is the platform for cryptocurrencies, and it is responsible for its creation, management and transactions, that's what I know about it, my friend. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think creating the difference is very difficult thing that is why not everyone can create it and not all the projects are working so if you thinking to create it think twice

Hello dear friend, in fact, I am new to this platform and I do not have enough information, but referring to Google or Telegram may help you my friend

Thank you, my dear, for this important topic that poses itself as an important question in this forum .. I believe that every cryptocurrency has a founder who created it and is working with it and investing it through trading platforms .. all of this is in the virtual world and the Internet and not in the reality in which we live .. We have to research and obtain knowledge to reach the correct answer from where to start and originate these currencies

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I do not know how it was created, but I think it was done by large and powerful software. I hope to know more

hello friend I want to tell you that I am nearly here until talk and I well I knew about that we could talk and season last century and there is no owner at here of busy with cleaning and only telephone she's just like you to see bitcoins and the value of bitcoin is increased so it is created by amen but I don't know his name and he's not live right now but the keep talking to his life

• +3 1

I am new to the world of cryptocurrency so I don't know much about cryptocurrency, how and where it is created. There are many benefits of cryptocurrency. We can sell cryptocurrency, save it in electronic bank, convert it into our national currency, trade and invest.

Cryptocurrency is created by a code.  In many cases, new coins are created when transactions are confirmed by a process known as mining. With that said, while coins like bitcoin and Ethereum use mining not every cryptocurrency uses mining to generate new coins can be created some other ways as well .

It is a difficult question, but according to my experience, the inventor Satoshi introduced the first cryptocurrency by solving algorithms and giving it in different ways to users, and then other designers rushed to introduce currencies in different ways and when it received popularity the platforms accelerate to include it in its list

Cryptocurrencies result from the mining process, which is the process of producing cryptocurrencies using programs, but it is a very expensive process as it requires expensive equipment and devices, and then the platforms put it up for trading or investment

We do not buy from the stock exchange except when an IPO occurs in a specific currency.

But if you want to buy the currency, you are buying it from people who only want to sell, and not from the stock exchange.

• +2 1

The encrypted currencies do not have their subsidiaries, but support is provided from the external funds and supported from the platforms until they get great fame, but this requires a lot of time and effort to reach a great reputation and traded around the world such as the bitcoin currency, but there is no  Something impossible, just work and effort

The idea of creating Bitcoin was by Satoshi Nakamoto, who used blockchain technology to create highly encrypt currencies, which was the basis for creating alternative cryptocurrencies.

Hello dear, digital currencies are a type of currency that is available only in digital form that we can buy with what we want, as it gives us confidence because it is encrypted

Thank you my friend, I have no experience in creating cryptocurrencies.  I don't know much about this.  But we can save and invest and trade cryptocurrency.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.
    • Явно не из-за спада цены. Иначе им тогда надо и другие валюты делистить по тому же принципу. В любом случае, на данный момент "волны" торгуются не менее чем на 60 площадках, затрагивая известные крупные биржи. Так можно про 85% токенов и платформ сказать. Про всякие мем-коины подавно. Как же проект способен набирать твёрдую репутацию с годами, если его со счетов списывают по достижении возраста в 7 лет?