A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

Thank you for our vital information I will definitely try to work with your advise so that I will be successful in the future

Among all the sites I prefer CryptoTalk, here you can learn and gain experience as well as make a good amount of money in a short time, and I think it is very important to verify the legitimacy of the sites before starting to use them.

It's true  my friend  cryptotalk  is best  platform   to get cryptotalk  without  any investment.  We can do trading  and earn  more with that money.  Also  freelancing  is another  good  option.

• +5 1

I come from there friend and the reality is the faucets consume you all day to make very little money with each one, I worked about 10 daily faucets all day and it was a total waste of time so I looked for better options and so on not waste my time there anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's acceptable to hear tips this way, in light of the fact that numerous learners begin chipping away at tap locales and applications that pay a modest quantity of Bitcoin and don't realize numerous approaches to bring in cash, which puts forth them make a great deal of attempt without making a profit,

There is one thing to say to the newcomers, try to write such a post so that everyone can learn something new from the post you have written. There is enough information for your posts. Try writing on different topics. And discuss issues that you are experienced in.
If you post with these issues in mind, your post will never be canceled. Remember, if you work outside the rules, your posts will never be accepted. And your posts will be canceled. So try to post neatly.

• +5 1

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

@Cammer hi dear fellow I Know a lot sites are just waste of time we do more effort than earn but cryptotalk is different from them here we earn more then one dollar per day and it could be increased as prices of btc increase but as you mentioned freelancing is also a best way to earn online 

• +2 1

these locales are much the same as the ptc destinations where you can not bring in great sum and the cash you make is restricted and furthermore you can not make more than one record.

I think the fate of digital currency is the most splendid. Since the market estimation of digital money and the interest on the planet market is a lot higher. Subsequently, the quantity of clients of this digital currency is continually expanding and the quantity of new individuals is getting increasingly more keen on utilizing cryptographic money. Also, through this the quantity of exchanging and contributing has expanded. In addition, digital currency has been presented as an installment framework in different shopping centers. So the fate of digital currency is splendid.

You have given me a big alert, I was just reading about new faucet platforms due to failure on other platforms, so I think you are correct and thank you for advising us not to waste our time.

That they direct them to these sites based on the experiences of the former who worked in them previously, and it was profitable to them at the beginning of its launch since previous years and now it has no value or productivity now.

• +1 1

Exactly this must always be said because in my case I always lost a lot of time in this type of faucet, a total waste of time, without a doubt, it is better to start on specific platforms and that they are clear with their rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, the faucets are not profitable, but in return you can profit on the side of Idrop and work in trading on the collection of capital

Yes I also agree for a beginner you need to beware those faucet and other sites like that crypto talk is the best for a new beginner you will learn a lot of things and you will also get paid for writing 20 posts perday

As a beginner i don't think is a good idea to be joining site you don't know anything or have no idea about,as a newbie always try ask the old and experinced member about any phase that seems confusing to you,always ask and seek guidiance from experts to make your work easier

I might want to compose proposals from myself. The main thing isn't to surrender after a disappointment, to go as far as possible, to be charged. Additionally, without inspiration, you will accomplish little of your own, have an excited craving and all that will turn out for you

You must no longer remember on taps in gathering capital for novices due to the fact it is a waste of time and effort only, and it is true to be part of freelance sites, such as writing articles or diagram 

A debt of gratitude is in order for guidance for new individuals to recommends don't work in fixtures, since spigots not gives one dollar in one month, however freelanceing likewise difficult undertaking since we need great aptitudes then we acquire in this stage, yet I think crypto talk gives particular pay of 1.50$ dollars present costs, in light of the fact that bitcoin costs decline now.

For beginners i recommend that you stay on this platform i'm begginer too so i talk about i'm doing about this world, i like to read a lot in interesting sections and i learn more and more about the cryptocoins and all of that! i think that you need to do this for adquired more experencie and make then your way to progress more in your life! it's just learn and do for ourself

Working as freelancers do really guarantee a good profit for you. As a crypto trader, I am always finding ways to improve and invest my profits from Evey trade I do. Working on sites like crypto talk with no initials capital is even a sign of good profit for me. This market place has always been the best site for earning free crypto

• +2 1

Yes this is very beneficial to work on freelancing .But this needs one must have talent . Because without any talent you can not work on the freelancing .But this site provides a lot of earning .That is very beneficial so one must work on this site instead of wasting his time on other fake website .

Cryptotalk  is the best platform to get cryptotalk without any investment. We can do trading and earn more with that money. Also freelancing is another good option. I would prefer this forum than faucets because they are giving such a small amount of profit unlike here in this forum.

Edited by Afreen603

I will recommend that Try to create your own creative idea.Follow the rules and regulation and  this is a best website anyone can earn money by working for few hours and it also increases our skills.

Hello my friend, I do not recommend faucets, because they are a waste of time and time and do not contribute to anything. I rely on this forum because you are here safely and it helps you to reap the profits.

As a matter of fact, this technique is a major exercise in futility. It requires some investment to take next to no monetary return. 

There are numerous methods of making benefit that I believe are more productive than benefit.