Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

Do not be sad, my friend ... We must provide support to people to keep publishing important information that benefits the members here in this forum ..

Unfortunately, without giving us a good reputation, many people read the topics and I don't know why, even though they don't lose anything if they offer us a good reputation, we have to give people the good reputation they deserve to allow them to write more useful topics.

Thanks for these useful information. We need to create good topics for the development of the forum and we should react to each other positively as much as we can so we will create a mutual feeling of friendship and supportfulness in the comunity. Thanks for your supports, everyone.

Thanks brother for this wonderful post yeah you are right we definitely need those things they not appreciating others by giving them reputation on their oard and constructive work reputation is important to get more  effective posts thanks for you and i wish blessing you 🌹😘

Of course we should appreciate and encourage each other's good work and give a positive rating as a reward so that the hard worker keeps publishing more informative and interesting posts. I find the post I find useful and informative to have a positive reputation. And I want all members to give positive reputations to each other.

It is necessary to give positive evaluations to every post that deserves it, and you make an effort to bring up good topics and you deserve to have your topics supported.
We have to be fair to everyone who tires and offers for the benefit of this forum
I wish you success .

• +2 1

I have read some topics that have no ratings and I do not understand why, although the topic is not very important, it is good to leave at least a +1 because they strive to make content on the forum, but it is true what you say is something strange why pass this.

If this inspires you to move on, it is something that is a plus to continue looking for news to share with the entire community, so it is good that the publications that are good get their deserved evaluation to motivate those who do to follow.

The strength of a community is made by its own people, that is why while we take this seriously without any doubt we can achieve better results, that is why we must follow what the same cryptotalk marks teach others by helping them by creating new tutorial topics sharing all our knowledge to make the beginners an expert in marketing.

• +2 1

It's an important thing to provide reactions to the good and quality topics and posts so that they are encouraged and they'll be able to perform even better .

• +1 1

We get satoshi for the reputation we get so yeah giving reactions to constructive posts are just like reward for the members who create these posts. By giving reaction we can motivate the members and for this reward again and again they will make more constructive posts which is in mutual benefit of all members. So why don't we give reputation? We all should give reactions.

• +2 1

I am agree with you dear

But i thinks people do not give intraction to posts because canada does not push for intraction.But it is important for peoples.

I also think that is not good for someone to make big efforts and hard working in improving some members and others don't really appreciate, but we have to shows members that we learn from their useful post and have achieve alot of knowledge by giving them more + positive reputation and their will also feel glad and be more confident to post big quality information post again in this cryptotalk forum

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

As my self when i found a topic useful i read it very carefully if there is any thing which i feel not so good so i replies ok that other wise give them good reaction  which they deserve 

Yes my dear you are right and I appreciate you. So don't worry people's and other person give you the like why not. When you post is handsome then you be able got reputation. But some people's not give the reputation so it is their problems I think.

• +1 1

While all of this is correct, there was a problem to many of us, because we had a high number of likes for our posts. Looking back to the posts I made personally, I think that all my posts were deserving the reputation they received, and this was what I pointed to the forum when I was restricted for two weeks from payments. After a review it was found that I was helping the forum and did nothing wrong, but after I came back, it was probably 50% lower in likes given. This event probably made many scared to give reactions and even me too, as I am also giving 50% less now.

Yes good question, as we all know that we are allowed to give react 50 to other  useful and informational post. This is because in this way people know that how much of informational and useful post of his/ her. You are not allowed to give ratting to any specific members in this way you May be banned.

Yes, you are right. Reputation points can lead to many things improving on this forum. For example, it can encourage people to create new content. It is not exhausting to give someone a reputation score anyway.

Yes friend this is commen thing which most of people do like this. But this is wrong ,we can promote our forum this way. If we give like to those who are making good content . Then we can appreciate  to those for doing well and good. But we just ignor this things and give like on the base of post just by formality. So don't do this and give reaction to those who are making new content and unique post.

• +1 1

My friend the cryptotalk forum we will definitely try to like those posts because if we like on good posts they will be interested in posting better and in the future we will post better. I think we need to be giving good reputations which help to inspire other members to publish more useful topics and posts. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. 

This is a bad way of living  the rules and regulations of the platform is by the rating we will get paid if not we will not get paid for how interesting our comment may be no pay for it do to like of reaction.

We must always work in the forum in the best way, this includes being able to value other people as they create new posts, because if we do, we have to be sure that people will appreciate it, and in other opportunities we can also be valued, so let's be good people also in the forum valuing the work of the community.

When someone performs a favor for you, you meet him with praise and thanks to that forum members who make an effort to publish constructive topics with good content. Their work must be matched with admiration for all they continue to help others, especially the new members of the forum. Thank you my friend.