Request to site admins: delete duplicate topics please - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Request to site admins: delete duplicate topics please

We should all highlight the necessary posts. No other issues should be covered in this forum. It is the best platform to invest. You can learn a lot for business by working here. Posts that are annoying will be deleted. Moderators delete annoying posts, they don't accept these.

If this is done by the admin then this is a good move for all the members who want to do the post.  When someone wants to post a topic, they face some problems like related topic.I also request members to please delete duplicate items and introduce a new system that requires approval of each item before publication

You are right, we always find very duplicate topics, and most of the newly arrived members of the forum publish them due to lack of knowledge, and we find a lot of duplicate topics and most of the moderators will delete them

Officials are carrying out their task and they have deleted many topics and closed other topics, and there are still many, and each member of us has to bear some responsibility. When he finds a duplicate topic, report it and avoid commenting on similar topics.

• +3 1

Yes dear it is difficult for us when we are comment of Sam post moderator chk that and delete the article and then our comment also delete so i request to delete same topics

Absolutely all the administrators and big letters are doing a great job and they must do the work that all the belated repetitive posts which are coming up again and again should be removed so that new information can be shared. 

Although its alright to have some similar topics however this one has too many similarities and its just really madness and it needs to be lessen in any way because it might just get more worse overtime in which will be just gonna be annoyance.

Having duplicate topics is not good in this forum and I will suggest the administration create a feature that will enable any new topic undergo a verification procedures which will ensure that there is no such topic in existence before the writer can submit it. By that we will surely have less duplicate topics around the forum.

Yes a good topic indeed.the moderators are requested to remove all the duplicated  topics because if we go forward then we find the same topic ahead which irritating.so moderators should remove them to solve this problem and do the good with members..

There are many duplicate Topics but the Wording of the Topics is different. We must report to the admins to delete the Topics that are duplicated. The admin must have to take the actions against these Topics.

There are many duplicate Topics but the Wording of the Topics is different. We must report to the admins to delete the Topics that are duplicated. The admin must have to take the actions against these Topics.

• +4 1

Hey friend, I don't think you have to worry about duplicate topics that is showing arround the forum. Because the moderators of Cryptotalk I have seen are the more active here. He themselves find the duplicate topic and then delete them by themselves. But you also did a good job by found these duplicate topics to moderators.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, i am absolutely agreed with the suggestion. Duplicate topics must be deleted from this forum because this is creating many problems. For example when any member make duplicate topic this topic got deleted or members don't pay much attention to the topic and in response this topic doesn't get any reputation and mostly got deleted. So in some way this is wasting the hard work of members.

I suggest moderators to delete duplicate topics from the start.

• +4 1

Well my friend, you have done a great job to find these spammers and their post to moderators, and they will definitely and easily find them to kick them out. I always consider them as the pesticides of Cryptotalk and it is our responsibility to find them and report them so that the moderators will kick them out of the forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Its really exhausting and tiring having to go through topics with similar titles. Sometimes i get confused as to how to reply these topics. I think is a good idea to delete duplicate topics. Thanks for this post mate.

You are right friend as we can observe most of the topics we are coming through has been posted before some of the members don't research before posting a topic they just post duplicate of other topics that are already in the forum pleased take note and observe in order not to violet the rules and regulations of the forum 

• Useful or interesting 1

Sometimes duplicated topics cause many problems like people get bored and now one want to put their efforts to create new topics. Actually u are right and I think that admins should delete the duplicate topics and I think that admin and mods are doing their best to delete some topics and remember dear may be the title could be same but the inner core may have different ideas

• +3 1

Yes, reproduction mail is ample here, and this is unhappy due to the fact most of these contributors who submit such matters do now not use the search function earlier than publishing, we can assist moderators through reporting such replica topics. 

You don't need to worry on this issue because the admins of this forum are paying full attention to remove spammer's and also duplicate posts. They already removing these useless topics from this forum.  

Edited by zainab.rtx
  • +3 1

I think if this request is finally taken and accomplished by the moderators, it could've really be of great help and less our contemplation about some important topics that mostly have been creating.

I really concur with this.

These duplicate topic's should be removed from this forum because they should be considered as one topic. The admins can easily see their activities who have created these topic's and soon these will be removed.

• +2 1

This one is serious issue and most of the members may be banned because of this duplicate topics problems. I think this issue is solving by the supervisers to some extent but not completely. So its my humble request to the admin take step to delete such posts. Which are like burden for page and also give relief the users. Thanks in advance.❤

• +3 1

Yaah,,i also agree with you by friend.To commenrs in same topic is just like a cheat.So i think it is important to delete duplicate topics.I think moderators also delete those topics.Because there is a forum rules that we can not comment same topic in twice.Those are not counted and not to paid.

Yes i am also confused sometimes because of doubling of posts and its discourage me most so if moderator will se this than he should do something for this problem i suggest moderator  please give these type of people warning so they will stop doubling of posts

Yes my friend, duplicate topics should be avoided from this forum. Even though the topics looks same the content wilo be different, such posts are not a waste of time.But all other posts which are very similar to other posts must be avoided.

Without using the search button in advance, you are right that the members publish a lot of similar content. You should mention it if you see duplicate subjects, and this issue will be solved by the moderators.