If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

Well, I consider that when using the cards we are using our local currency to buy anywhere in the world, it is naturally used, although many times the commissions are very high and there is no privacy

I believe that in the not too distant future all fiat money could be digital, little by little we have seen how in different parts of the world it is normal to buy with crypto currency.

I believe this can occur later on. Presently the genuine cash can be moved effortlessly also through exchange organizations with low expenses, however its genuine issue stays focal and banks 'authority over it.

The truth would be interesting to be able to count both physically or virtually of the currencies, the cryptocurrencies just play an important role in this transition from physical to virtual currency.

İf real currency be used as Ecurency, it will make real money value to be very unstable. You can have 1million dollars in your account before the dawn of the day your money will devalue to 50 thousand dollars, no one can boast of his wealth and it can make the poor rich too

İf real currency be used as Ecurency, it will make real money value to be very unstable. You can have 1million dollars in your account before the dawn of the day your money will devalue to 50 thousand dollars, no one can boast of his wealth and it can make the poor rich too

There are thousands of ways for you to spend your cryptocurrencies but I recommend that you spend a percentage and invest the other so that you earn more money and do not have to worry about being zeroed

In present time it is unlikely to happen. But as crypto trend is increasing like now for long time then we can say that it will happen in future.

If you imagine that this will happen, it would be very cool. Just imagine that any currency can be used in any country, how much it will change the market sphere in General. I think that in the future this will definitely be implemented.

Да, это правильное суждение, реальные деньги вы можете вложить в криптовалюту и умножить их без каких либо проблем, стоит всего лишь ознакомится со всеми нюансами.

Yes, it will be great but we are still in the same problem that crypto is illegal in some countries and they won't let the people use it instead of real money.

It would be incredible, it could be something that happens in a few years, we are practically in a completely digital era, the problem with this would be the conversion that the bank offers us, the rate would be very low

Yes, I agree especially that the regular financial markets are still deteriorating. Perhaps this approach would be better

you can gain through airdrops and exchanging trouogh you can win without any problem 

what's more, bitcoin is acceptable cryptographic money all 

time most loved coin

I think that crypto is the next step of evolution of fiat currencies, like coins were replased by banknotes and banknotes by credit cards. Crypto is more confident, harder to steal and takes up less place and time than cash or bank accounts.

If totally it would be an excellent idea to be able to use all the currencies electronically. That is why this world of cryptocurrencies is excellent because it allows us to use many digital currencies and helps us to be more comfortable with finances.

I would love for this to happen, because many times we want to buy something in another country and we have to use their native currency and it is quite absurd to have to pay a tax for the currency exchange.

I don't think it's possible, only if we convert them to digital, that is, we exchange them for some digital currency and only then we can make use of the digital money.

E-commerce has become widespread, and it contributes to the spread of digital currencies and helps transfer real money via the Internet with ease through online banking services.

In the next few years I see it very complicated for that to happen but thinking 10 years from now I have no doubts that this is going to happen. The world is changing and you have to know how to get attached to it, you have to bet on cryptocurrencies and invest in them.

• Useful or interesting 1

At present it is an impossibility. But I think I can say that it is possible in the future. Since the world is moving forward and the whole world is improving, I think we can use our real currency with digital currency at some point.

Its has been in use for long. I think through internet banking the use of Master card and so on. Wat I think will happened in the nearest future is that the cryptocurrencies will be in intense competition with the fiat currency. They will wan to battle for who is going to be leading in market world but due to the fact that the world is going digital cryptocurrency is still going to be the most valuable form of currency because of its exchange processes, very easy and swift 

On 3/18/2020 at 11:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

Well I agree with you but you know every country's currency has different value, do think it is going to be possible for the digital currency to have same valu?

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

Its has been in use for long. I think through internet banking the use of Master card and so on. Wat I think will happened in the nearest future is that the cryptocurrencies will be in intense competition with the fiat currency. They will wan to battle for who is going to be leading in market world but due to the fact that the world is going digital cryptocurrency is still going to be the most valuable form of currency because of its exchange processes, very easy and swift 

From what you said about the use of internet banking,  presently their is competition among the because we have Visa, master card and verve all are performing perfectly and they are all recommended 

3 hours ago, Hahakom said:

If that happens our currency will be accepted worldwide and we can use them for trading and investing in many platforms.

Yes it's TRUE it's going to be be like how the Europeans  use Euros across the continent. Transactions will be easy and every product will be valued somehow the same.

I think this is very much possible nowadays with the advanced technology as well as the globalisation liberalisation policies on foreign exchanges. I think more reforms should be introduced on the path of cryptocurrencies as it is not recognised officially like normal currencies. Hopefully most countries would start accepting be potential possibilities of currency so that all users would benefit from it.

• +4 1

If indeed dear companion of this great forum it could indeed be that in the future but I think that real money will become Cryptocurrencies very, very far away but this considered that it will be in a very distant future
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

The fiat currency technology has reached better standards for a few years now, about a decade. You can use your mobile smart phone, connect your bank to the bank app and use it as your wallet. This is not new but of course it depends where you live as some countries don't have advanced banks yet.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.