Why Panic - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why Panic

On 10/24/2019 at 7:44 AM, mayor said:

What happens is that many people invested in Bitcoin when it reached 20K and thought it would rise even more. However, the price plummeted below 5K and that drove them crazy because they lost a lot of money. That is why it is the panic. But I hope the price of the BTC will rise in the coming months

this is the result of investing on something that you don't really understand and you just heard some myths about it then you want to step into action right away and earn some fast and easy money

if people do some research before investing these type of losses will become much fewer

On 10/16/2019 at 9:43 PM, Art said:

I would have secured my investment. 

How sure you are if they are going down or not?

On 10/17/2019 at 6:33 AM, Audu514 said:

Why panic after all it is not the end let's wait and see if the market will be volatile for a good trade

At this rate if you have no bitcoins on your wallet you should panic then 😄 

On 10/17/2019 at 6:27 AM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

We're panicking once the coins price declined value,

I am more excited to buy more when the price drop. this means better profit once the bull run starts.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:08 PM, alexnambawan said:

Well why we need to panic if bitcoin is go down again? It's normal but others are panicking because they're not used to it but if you have patient you can hold your btc for now and wait for it to goes up again. 

They panicked because they saw that the price of BTC continued to decline and maybe they sold it for other reasons

Where there is hype and panic among investors. Maybe they do it on purpose to sell bitcoin, thereby decreasing bitcoin.

Edited by bliznec

3 minutes ago, apealing said:

I don't think so, they are panic because they are fake investors. They camouflage in the name of investors but don't have the qualities it takes to be an investors.

Then it’s clear why they specifically heat up the panic and specifically do it to sell bitcoin as much as possible. Are there really people who are taking these steps. 

People are just scare of losing theirs funds that is why when the price starts dropping people start to panic but there should be no reason if you invested in the right coins.

8 minutes ago, apealing said:

I don't think so, they are panic because they are fake investors. They camouflage in the name of investors but don't have the qualities it takes to be an investors.

How do you mean fake investors? Don't they invest money into the market? The only thing it takes for you to be an investor is the financial input you invest in a project. So how can someone without a stake (money) in an investment, in this case crypto/BTC panic because of price drops? 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

It is better to keep your earned coins safe rather than sacrificing it to hyips. Blockchain is still the best choice for your wallet security and has great improvements since. Don't panic, it will just make you more insane.

Panic is the way people show the fear of losing their investment when the prices of coins on the crypto currency market start to drop fast and does not look like it will recover from the fall in price, this can be hard to watch but I always try not to panic because I know prices will rise back up.

1 minute ago, apealing said:

To be an investors, you need to tolerate the risk in the market. Why will they be complaining of a sudden drop in the price. Even in our physical markets like food stuffs, they do increase and decrease anytime. Nothing is stable in this world.

Right, If that is the point your coming from, I get you but just wanted to understand the "fake". True prices of ordinary every day commodity go up and down and people also complain about that too. Well I guess in crypto we can say they are fake.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

6 minutes ago, apealing said:

They are not, they are after profits for a short period of time. This kind of investors are called short term investors. A little increase in price, they will go and dispose their holdings because they think the market will go back immediately.

It is good that I am an investor for a long time and buy bitcoin, thereby trying to save it. I can’t understand how you can work for a short time, because this is unrealistic.

9 minutes ago, zepapan said:

Virtually all the сoins thаt аrе steаdy arе the resсuers at whatevеr point suсh unstаblе аnd impоrtant сryptосurrency fаlls down, you'll sеleсt DAI оr indeеd USDT. Fаir guarаntеe thе trаnsасtion feеs аrе calculated by that you just.

Yes. We must not forget the fact that prices of coins vary all the time can change for a while. Though they are not stable, its still a good way to calculate it first.

4 minutes ago, apealing said:

It is realistic and some fall to notice notice it out. Those that notice it are always busy earning more cash to themselves. In a day, some can boost of earning more than 1000$ from trading only.

I completely agree with this opinion that on short-term trading you can get a big plus, it all depends on the delta and how it will show itself. Many are registered on two or more exchanges in order to keep this bar at $ 1,000 per trade

Why panic? of course they don't want to lose money. Sometimes we can make profit with these panic sellers, you know if the price reach to the bottom then we can start to buy in cheap price and hold crypto until the price is increase. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Panic is always necessary for weak hands to sell, they are the ones who always oppose the movements and they are doing poorly in the market, so then through the panic they release their bitcoins.

8 hours ago, vincent725 said:

You should panic when the value or rate of bitcoin falls down because it normally happens when the demand for btc become low. But as we can observe within a month bitcoin increase its rate which is why we should panic when the rate decreases. We must learn to wait and be patient you don't need to panic. 

If you panic it will not stop bitcoin price from falling it will only lead you to making bad decision that will make you lose your money in the end, always avoid panic and think before trading in a bearish market.

45 minutes ago, Wrath said:

If you panic it will not stop bitcoin price from falling it will only lead you to making bad decision that will make you lose your money in the end, always avoid panic and think before trading in a bearish market.

everyone actually needs this, but how many of people can actually control it when the time comes, most of the people cant !

the human emotions sometime are not that control able, and in many cases people invest way too much and they can't see that it's ruining that easily in few minutes

On 10/16/2019 at 8:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

yes, you should change your BTC into FIAT (USD) or other stablecoin after you get some profit from selling your btc. don't get panicked so easily. you should do your own research to predict the coin prices. if i find the btc price down, i usually sold my btc into FIAT, wait till its price is stable then buy BTC immediately while it cheap and wait till the price go up again.

And panic is only a small part of the FOMO(fear of missing out). Once installed, practically everything you thought at the beginning of trading is canceled and you start to act instinctively.

4 hours ago, opophle said:

I соmpletely conсur with yоu. I utilized tо ассept that the littlеr coins werе the wаy bettеr bargаin, but I have fоund that, in most casеs, thе biggеr соins bounce baсk spеediеr. For illustrаtiоn, thе Yо tоkеn оn Yоbit mаy be a quick rebounder. 

yeah in most of the times when coins with less marketcap drop if they drop too hard people will just leave them and abandon them but many times in big coins when you see a drop you will see probably a bounce back later too, but this is not true always but most of the times it is

20 hours ago, Audu514 said:

Not only because of the price some are just new into crypto investment so they will be panic like they are going to loose there whole funds indirectly

Because they have not prepared the worst thing that happened and do not know the risk of investing in crypto that can dump at any time

1 minute ago, Nipa123 said:

What's wrong with Dai? why not doge or eth or any other reason.
indeed most of the traders panic when btc goes down because it causes other prices to come down.

Yes and a lot of people don't have patience to keep their earned coins to invest it on the right time. The rise and fall of btc value is disappointing but don't let it reduce your enthusiasm. 

8 hours ago, igglybuff said:

Only those who see the market in a neutral manner benefit from the panic, those who are afraid or greedy will always be the ones who will lose the most and in the long run they will never be profitable

The greedy will always have the same tendency to lose, it is something that is in them, only when they understand that some things take time, they will begin to be more successful.

New people tend to make many mistakes and do not follow a strategy, if you do not know what you do you will distrust the actions you take.

panic is the part of every risky business where risk is involved there should be panic no body know about the future that what happend which trade give them loss and which trade give them profit so they are always panic